• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on July 22, 2020, 12:21:59 AM
Is this show still on? I'm considering taking bets if Nathan will outlast the #legacy, Heather.

I'd listen with my morning coffee but the show from last night hasn't been archived yet...

The archive is useless to me if the shows aren't posted in time for morning coffee.

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Lilith on July 22, 2020, 05:56:14 AM
I'd listen with my morning coffee but the show from last night hasn't been archived yet...

The archive is useless to me if the shows aren't posted in time for morning coffee.

DMDN has a new DLive Channel.  The show from 7/21/20 can be found at:

DarkMatter.Radio

Enjoy

Lilith

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 22, 2020, 07:11:27 AM
DMDN has a new DLive Channel.  The show from 7/21/20 can be found at:

DarkMatter.Radio

Enjoy

Praise MV!

I thought they only left the first hour public.

Lilith

This is a very interesting show.

This was the last guest booked by TheGreatRubini.

It will be interesting to see how the show goes after this...

Will YoungStolp be able to get the guests that aren't a dime a dozen?

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Lilith on July 22, 2020, 07:15:03 AM
Praise MV!

I thought they only left the first hour public.

That’s what I thought too.  Maybe Nathan meant the first hour of LtV will be made available on DLive for free and the remainder of each show can be found behind the paywall? IDK
Things seem to be changing on the daily with regard to MITD.  It is my hope that DMDN will fix the upload issue with the MITD archives so we can enjoy the replays with our morning coffee.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 21, 2020, 09:19:06 PM--and I'm not God.

Well...maybe not THE God...but you surely rank to those of us enlighted folk.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Lilith on July 22, 2020, 07:47:30 AM...that aren't a dime a dozen?

I'll buy almost ANYTHING if I can get a dozen for a dime.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 22, 2020, 10:40:29 AM
I'll buy almost ANYTHING if I can get a dozen for a dime.

Have you tried visiting George Sendas' place?  He has recurring "drain bugs" that he's been trying to get rid of, and he always needs money.

Jackstar

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 22, 2020, 10:39:09 AM
Well...maybe not THE God...but you surely rank to those of us enlighted folk.

I don't understand those words when you use them that way and spell them wrong. You're benched, Kid.

Company policy. Happy Birthday!

Jackstar

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 22, 2020, 09:29:23 AM
Things seem to be changing on the daily with regard to MITD. 

I'm not even allowed to give them money. These people are completely out of their minds.

It's hard to fault them for that. Flowers grow at the rate that they grow. Now, where's the BellGab show replay at? I've only heard about twenty minutes, and I'd like to hear study the rest.

I WOULD LIKE THAT NOW, PLEASE. Don't care midnight. Don't care desert. Don't care codec. NOW.

Bill me.

VC

Rubini's last guest was excellent last night, Tuesday.

Really shitty that Nathan wouldn't take Rubini's call. Talk about a pussy, MarkT. Nathan trolls Rubini by leaving him on-hold. ::)

Nathan does NOT understand the drama entertainment factor, though I still think it's plausible Rubini will have a comeback. This could all just be a ruse.

MarkT

Quote from: VC on July 22, 2020, 11:55:42 AM
Rubini's last guest was excellent. Really shitty that Nathan wouldn't take Rubini's call. Talk about a pussy, MarkT.

Nathan does NOT understand the drama entertainment factor, though I still think it's plausible Rubini will have a comeback. This could all just be a ruse.

LiftTheVeil, Nathan, was just logged in here on Bellgab for almost half an hour but he didn't bother to post even a single word, even to say Hi.
Well. Fuck him too and the horse he rode in on.
Talk about a pussy.

https://youtu.be/ukZhz3PVsjU

Lilith

Rubini's last guest was excellent last night, Tuesday.

Really shitty that Nathan wouldn't take Rubini's call. Talk about a pussy, MarkT. Nathan trolls Rubini by leaving him on-hold. ::)

Well, I dunno.  Heatha says TheGreatRubini was offering himself as her producer last week...

Even tho she acknowledges him as one of Arts' "GoodOlBoys", she elected to remain solo for now.

It was good to enjoy a bit of the old time Art Bell spirit for a while, back when Art was great.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on July 22, 2020, 12:28:40 PM
It was good to enjoy a bit of the old time Art Bell spirit for a while, back when Art was great.

double massive rolleyes

Jackstar

Quote from: MarkT on July 22, 2020, 12:04:51 PM
Talk about a pussy.

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach.

Those who need more data are shit out of luck at this point. Have I not been the most generous of sub-routines men? Think about the future.

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 22, 2020, 11:47:16 AM
I'm not even allowed to give them money. These people are completely out of their minds.

It's hard to fault them for that. Flowers grow at the rate that they grow. Now, where's the BellGab show replay at? I've only heard about twenty minutes, and I'd like to hear study the rest.

I WOULD LIKE THAT NOW, PLEASE. Don't care midnight. Don't care desert. Don't care codec. NOW.

Bill me.

From one Bellgabber to another...

Check to see if this link to the 7/7/2020 “Rubini Shit Show” works.

https://soundcloud.com/tim-ozman-587968805/7-7-2020-mike-adams-and-bellgab-music-and-open-phones-1

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 22, 2020, 11:47:16 AM

Bill me.

It’s only the first hour of the show.  Dammit!
It will work as long as you register for a free account SoundCloud account.
Sorry, I tried for ya.

LiftTheVeil

Quote from: MarkT on July 22, 2020, 12:04:51 PM
LiftTheVeil, Nathan, was just logged in here on Bellgab for almost half an hour but he didn't bother to post even a single word, even to say Hi.
Well. Fuck him too and the horse he rode in on.
Talk about a pussy.

Stalker.

AZZERAE

Quote from: BRIG on July 22, 2020, 05:56:14 AM

And you're useless to me in every way humanly imaginable.

Jackstar

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 22, 2020, 01:32:02 PM

Check to see if this link to the 7/7/2020 “Rubini Shit Show” works.

https://soundcloud.com/tim-ozman-587968805/7-7-2020-mike-adams-and-bellgab-music-and-open-phones-1

#1) Cheers! Aspect lead.

#2) I get 56:33. This is, unfortunately,  unsuitably truncated.

#3) Fair use AUTHORIZED. I'd prefer to stay on this level for now, I think it's the only way to pay appropriate ANY respect to the foundations that have already been laid.

Alternately, great for tonight, We are prepared to break into any church of your choosing and f*** on the altar. Let me know.

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 22, 2020, 01:32:02 PM

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 22, 2020, 01:52:07 PM
Stalker.

Seconded. Derelict motion is recognized.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 22, 2020, 02:05:36 PM
And you're useless to me in every way humanly imaginable.

Are you trying to get me to believe that feces don't stick to your fur hair? Inconceivable!

Jackstar

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 22, 2020, 01:34:47 PM
Sorry, I tried for ya.

I feel like you're a good match for The Spec Sheet.

Jackstar

Nathan trolls Rubini by leaving him on-hold. [...] This could all just be a ruse.

Not all of it, Cupcake.
/flex

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 08, 2020, 12:17:49 AM
why dump the call, Nathan? did Rubini answer my question, "how gay are you?"

He did not.  As promised, below is the link to the clip of your call. Enjoy.

https://youtu.be/9-FVQ1iDJYE

Jackstar

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 22, 2020, 04:26:56 PM
He did not.  As promised, below is the link to the clip of your call. Enjoy.

While it remains difficult--immensely so--to overstate the degree of my interior delight as I watch, observe, and re-visit how this plan came together, I am now inspired to redouble my efforts.

Call Of The Year, IMHO. Marry me!

MarkT

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 22, 2020, 01:52:07 PM
Stalker.

"Stalker."
That's all you could master, vagina Nathan?

I concur with VC, that you Sir Nathan, are a very pretentious cunt.
With your soft baby face you give an impression of being a decent human being, but from what is emerging lately you are quite an arrogant self centered douchebag.

You were given a suggestion for a guest, you were given compliments, you were given constructive critique, by me and by VC,
yet you have no decency even with few short words to respond to any of them.

You,Sir Vagina FU Nathan, said that you have 100K followers to your LiftTheVail show. If that's the case, then how come you have so few callers to your show.
I bet you Sir Vagina FU Nathan, that you purchased the fake followers data from one of those companies that sells the fake followers data.

I'm so disappointed in you, Nathan. Yet I'm very happy to find out early in the game what a repugnant cunt you really are.
I'm canceling my subscription to DMDN, just because of you and your low-life attitude.

You should go back to serving tables at some cheap joint.
You Sir Nathan have no skills to market yourself, or skills to interact with the people whom' you desire to pay $5/month to support your show, you exaggerated arrogant cunt.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Jackstar

Quote from: MarkT on July 22, 2020, 11:08:38 PM
You were given a suggestion for a guest, you were given compliments, you were given constructive critique, by me and by VC, yet you have no decency even with few short words to respond to any of them.

That's such a sad story.

Lilith

Why is Nathan streaming MITD in the LtV Channel?

What is the purpose of having MITD streaming on your LtV channel Nathan?

Can't your LtV listeners find the MITD channel?

Do you think that's right?

Is this show MEMOREX?  The call in number is not scrolling over the video on the MITD channel like usual.

Inquiring minds want to know.

SpaceMeowMaid

Paul is Dead. Reality isn't what we think. There may be AI everywhere. Let's get this shit under control.