• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

pate

HashTagMisterRubini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-PxM0uGyi4

Ah, the Golden Years of Radio!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Ztcs7zQIQ

I seem to recall a Zepp lyric, something along the lines:  "...she knows what it's all about..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXE_n2q08Yw

'Oar welcome!  I don't canoe...

-p

MattyBrown

Quote from: VC on July 17, 2020, 09:18:29 AM
Obvious inside and outside Intel, a well planned attack by possible rouge elements within Nation States and/or subversive anarchists within those Nation States including the USA. Also, the beginning of insane Inside Job conspiracy theories like Loose Change (done by a nobody 20 something kid) that really put Alex Jones on the map nationally. Loose Change is the beginning of the Fake News era of raging conspiracies mostly done by armchair Internet blue pilled Matrix basement dwellers in their teens and twenties. YouTube gave these Blue Pills the platform to create the Nathan's of the world. These people are such obvious military and espionage experts to rely on. LOL.

Building 7 MIGHT be a controlled demolition. But I'm told there are pictures of the debris field on other sides NOT USED by Truthers that call into question the demolition theory. It was NOT a neat pile demolition field all the way around the building proving demolition. Building 7 had a design flaw for the kind of damage it sustained from one of the Twin Towers and the diesel fires. I know about it. The building might have been demolitioned to protect the top secret information it contained with DOD and CIA offices there considering that area was under immediate attack. Demolish the building, so no one can steal or access the top secret information. Don't forget. The Pentagon was hit by another airliner too. No! It was NOT a missile for any of you Blue Pilled morons that believe that! Retards. >:(

Anyway, the USA got caught with its pants down to be butt fucked by the enemies within and without. The Twin Towers were well known targets, and the method of attack, fully fueled airliners, was well known to be likely weapons. Are there Top Secret and/or subversive cover-ups about what really happened? Of course!

Can our government be infiltrated by the enemy within/without for such attacks? Of course! Did that happen? Of course! Does Loose Change have the answer?! Of course, NOT. Idiots!

A real life true example of extremely dangerous WMD conspiracy is some subversive elements within our nation that wanted to help Israel get nukes did just that by stealing weapons grade plutonium. How 'bout that for real life conspiracy that factually happened. Why aren't you conspiracy theorists focusing on that WMD attack!?

You know what, VC? You could be right. But you are outnumbered and you are a dying breed whether you like it or not. So was Art Bell and that's why he refused to talk about 9/11. The basement dwellers are inheriting the Earth and they think (at least in regards to some of your views) that you live in a delusional boomer fantasy. Maybe that will be the destruction of everything good in this world, who knows. But I'm sure there were lots of people who thought people were wasting their time talking about UFO's and Bigfoot all the time, too. No one wants to listen to radio they don't find exciting or thought provoking. If the majority of listeners represent that new generation that thinks your views are antiquated, they're gonna win out and popular content will reflect that.

Personally, I'm sick of the notion that truthers, conspiracy theorists, whatever the hell you want to call them, bear the burden of proof. That's bullshit. Broadly speaking, above all, the television told your generation what to believe and offered really half-assed proof of it. If someone's gonna show up on my TV and tell me some people got on a device that shot them up to that glowing circle in the sky, they have the burden of proof because there's no reason I should have to believe it. When they offer proof full of inconsistencies and logic-defying explanations I can choose to opt out. When the same people show up to tell me a bunch of buildings fell in NY and I wasn't there to see it and then they weave a story that should win an award for its oversimplifications and omitted vital information, yeah, I can opt out and I'm gonna wanna listen to theories from others who feel the same.

VC

Quote from: MattyBrown on July 17, 2020, 10:47:17 AM
But I'm sure there were lots of people who thought people were wasting their time talking about UFO's and Bigfoot all the time, too. No one wants to listen to radio they don't find exciting or thought provoking. If the majority of listeners represent that new generation that thinks your views are antiquated, they're gonna win out and popular content will reflect that.

You're not reading well enough my many posts to understand that I already know what AB did is the end of an era. UFO's, Bigfoot, and Loose Change are ALL BELIEF SYSTEMS of The Ink in The Well. Uhhh, WTF, Alex Jones is also a dated '90's conspiracy monkey. I know all about Alex Jones and his history. He is the sponsor of Loose Change.

Quote from: MattyBrown on July 17, 2020, 10:47:17 AMPersonally, I'm sick of the notion that truthers, conspiracy theorists, whatever the hell you want to call them, bear the burden of proof. That's bullshit. Broadly speaking, above all, the television told your generation what to believe and offered really half-assed proof of it. If someone's gonna show up on my TV and tell me some people got on a device that shot them up to that glowing circle in the sky, they have the burden of proof because there's no reason I should have to believe it. When they offer proof full of inconsistencies and logic-defying explanations I can choose to opt out. When the same people show up to tell me a bunch of buildings fell in NY and I wasn't there to see it and then they weave a story that should win an award for its oversimplifications and omitted vital information, yeah, I can opt out and I'm gonna wanna listen to theories from others who feel the same.

LOL. You use a type of predictive programming to get your end results. The problem is you're all doing it on screen time in your exclusive Fight Club. Good Luck!

I took the time to provide you with a lot of details regarding 9/11. In turn, please tell us what you think happened, and what information you rely on to draw your conclusions?

Also, what is your opinion on Flat Earth and whether American Astronauts Landed on The Moon?

Btw, congratulations that you posted in paragraphs. Something that most Screeners can NOT do. Nathan posts here like a twitter head.

MarkT

Quote from: VC on July 17, 2020, 07:47:33 AM
You seem more butt hurt than I was, when I wrote that here. Nathan has displayed an air of dominating superiority over what he's doing. He can get the guests and do the interviews all by himself. We've seen that before with Heater. Doomed to fail. He needs a little humble pie and take it down a few notches; the over confidence and whiffs of arrogance.

Nathan went after comedian Owen Big Bear on YT, and just a few days later Owen's channels were banished forever. Did Nathan file a complaint? Nathan BOASTED he gets back at people like that. He wins. Hmmmm.

Petty! Is Nathan even coming here to participate anymore? He's written but few sentences. A twitter head. It was Rubini that got him here, but Nathan views us as "has been" outcast radioheads. We're nobody's at the deadend of the Internet. Snickering.

Well, I did check it. That's the time I got. Two hours. But I could be wrong. :D

Yes, it is extremely frustrating when the host is rudely talking over your points so no one can hear them and then hangs-up on you mid-sentence without allowing me to fully make any well composed point. Then he complains about me "here" to be dismissive and turn his FE/Moon cult against me as a problem caller to marginalize me further. It's how a host drives away valuable counter points and ideas that might have helped a few people understand. 

You really are mischaracterizing many of my posts about the show or to Nathan. He needs honest feedback. I'm allowed to be a snowflake in my safe space here. Nathan doesn't give a shit about AB or our forum. He wants me to go away as a caller too. He doesn't understand how to deal fairly with my attempt to help people, and I've clearly seen his wife's attitude in the chat too! Not good.

TruthRev banned Rubini and Langley on dlive chat. Asuka Langley didn't do anything wrong.

"Well, I did check it. That's the time I got. Two hours."
"Yes, it is extremely frustrating when the host is rudely talking over your points so no one can hear them and then hangs-up on you mid-sentence without allowing me to fully make any well composed point."

VC, Sir, you checked shit, liar.
That show was 2:58:44 seconds.
When you called in Nathan gave you 4 minutes and 10 seconds of uninterrupted time before he cut in into your mostly monotones monologue.
Time that you wasted talking in circles, repeating yourself.

"He doesn't understand how to deal fairly with my attempt to help people,"

Or maybe your impatient attempts to force your views on others.

VC

Quote from: MarkT on July 17, 2020, 11:45:26 AM
VC, Sir, you checked shit, liar.
That show was 2:58:44 seconds.

Not lying! I made a mistake. Thank you for correcting my mistaken information that was not intentional. The time I had was 2 hours, but I missed the first hour. I just couldn't believe Nathan would talk to his co-host on an Open Lines night for soooooo incredibly long before taking any calls. Ridiculous.

In previous years, especially when Art Bell was alive and had a show, Bell Gab Users were much more active and more fun to read.
They actually provided information worth reading, sharing, and worth a reply. Most of those users are no longer here.
,,,, Bell Gab should have went dark when Art died. :(

- Sarah Brestlin Reporting

Lilith

Quote from: Sarah Brestlin on July 17, 2020, 12:42:52 PM
In previous years, especially when Art Bell was alive and had a show, Bell Gab Users were much more active and more fun to read.
They actually provided information worth reading, sharing, and worth a reply. Most of those users are no longer here.
,,,, Bell Gab should have went gone dark when Art died. :(

FIFY

VC

Coming from you? How precious! Where is that Saturday Night Live Gif, when you need it.

Satan? LOL. You obviously have vast knowledge of BG considering this:

Date Registered:
    July 14, 2020, 04:30:24 PM

- VC Reporting ;)

are you saying my posts aren't informative? well, ill be in the shower crying if anyone needs me. sad.

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 17, 2020, 02:21:32 PM
are you saying my posts aren't informative? well, ill be in the shower crying if anyone needs me. sad.

OMG.  Macro Aggression's like that leave emotional marks.  Sorry that happened to you Groyp. 

K.

Dr. MD MD

Ironically, instead we got even stronger.

P.S. Some of the people you’re looking for here are probably still posting over at safespace Ellgab.com

ItsOver

Mmmm... fresh Brestlin...

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 17, 2020, 02:21:32 PM
Look at the bright side.  At least she didn't say you should go dark.  Wait.. maybe she wants ALL of us to go dark.

WOTR

Quote from: Ciardelo on July 17, 2020, 10:33:44 AM
To be fair, that fucker still owes us.

I have not forgot. I started a class action law suit against the estate in an attempt to collect what is owed. For awhile, it looked like Rubini was willing to attempt to make amends.

Silphion

"Nathan said this was part of the show and plan when Rubini was on. Remember, BG was invited. We have a distinct reputation! We are the lovable trolls that save your sorry arrogant asses, independent call-in performance trolls, Nathan! Nathan noted how he listened to Howard Stern not AB, and this is how they rolled that BG show. Note the caller last night with Aussie/Zealand accent LOVED that whole interaction and show with Rubini!" - VC

One may well imagine how much of this one-sided publicly played out drama is a contrived work - 𝐾𝑎𝑦𝑓𝑎𝑏𝑒.

VC

Quote from: Silphion on July 17, 2020, 06:57:51 PM
"Nathan said this was part of the show and plan when Rubini was on. Remember, BG was invited. We have a distinct reputation! We are the lovable trolls that save your sorry arrogant asses, independent call-in performance trolls, Nathan! Nathan noted how he listened to Howard Stern not AB, and this is how they rolled that BG show. Note the caller last night with Aussie/Zealand accent LOVED that whole interaction and show with Rubini!" - VC

One may well imagine how much of this one-sided publicly played out drama is a contrived work - 𝐾𝑎𝑦𝑓𝑎𝑏𝑒.

Nathan's controlling personality tells me he wants to run the show and book the guests. Who needs Rubini is his attitude. He's making the same fatal mistake as Heather has and will not be able to book consistently good and new/different guests. He's already had to do Open Lines twice this week, and he can't even do that correctly by talking waayyy too much with his co-host and not taking calls in a timely fashion.

I doubt we're being played the way you might be suggesting considering the cast of characters. It would be too obvious to us in the end. No easy way to cover that up.

MattyBrown

Quote from: VC on July 17, 2020, 11:20:47 AM
I took the time to provide you with a lot of details regarding 9/11. In turn, please tell us what you think happened, and what information you rely on to draw your conclusions?

VC,

I think 9/11 was a media created hoax of monumental proportions.

Remember, this is what we saw the morning of 9/11 (If you view source video at full size something looking like a small silver disc flies into the building from upper right corner. At this size it just appears to NOTHING)

Superseded by footage like this:

Superseded by footage like this:

I don't know about you but looks FAKE AS FUCK TO ME.

Jackstar

Quote from: MattyBrown on July 17, 2020, 09:11:41 PM
VC,

I think 9/11 was a media created hoax of monumental proportions.

Fealty status: NOTED as SWORN.

I've got one job on this ship, but she doesn't need fertilization, initiation, or reputation right now, so I have time for these little formalities.

It's a perk.

MarkT

Quote from: VC on July 17, 2020, 12:13:09 PM
Not lying! I made a mistake. Thank you for correcting my mistaken information that was not intentional. The time I had was 2 hours, but I missed the first hour. I just couldn't believe Nathan would talk to his co-host on an Open Lines night for soooooo incredibly long before taking any calls. Ridiculous.

"Not lying! I made a mistake. Thank you for correcting my mistaken information that was not intentional. The time I had was 2 hours, but I missed the first hour."

Sir VC, of course you are lying. It's so obviously obvious.
How did you arrived at the 2 hours time?. I have a theory. Perhaps the explanation is in the fact that for the first hour you vere massaging the hemorrhoid inside of your ass that grew there because Nathan is holding his ground and you are losing yours.
As stupid and delusional as he is in believing that the Earth is flat, I still think that he has the chops to be captivating as a talk show host, regardless of his views on different topics.

I hope that Nathan will have large blown up picture of himself covering that white window behind him blowing vape smoke through his nostrils.
I know that smoking or vaping is stupid, almost as stupid as believing that the Earth is flat. But Nathan knows the risks and consequences of various types of stupidity, stupidity that he might develop deadly lung illness.
His show his lungs.

MarkT

I tuned in 7 minutes into the show tonight, maybe that was addressed by Nathan at the beginning, strange that DMDN Midnight in The Desert show is not broadcasted on Nathan's dlink site.
Only on DMDN website. Must be some executive decision.

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 17, 2020, 02:36:46 PM
OMG.  Macro Aggression's like that leave emotional marks.  Sorry that happened to you Groyp. 

thank you.

Quote from: ItsOver on July 17, 2020, 03:50:19 PM
Look at the bright side.  At least she didn't say you should go dark.  Wait.. maybe she wants ALL of us to go dark.

i would've deleted my account but MV wouldn't let me.

MarkT

Nathan,Sir, not booking people that you personally disagree with is as stupid as believing that the Earth is flat.
Stop with this closed mind attitude.
Nathan, if you can not handle guests with whom you disagree, then that makes you a very weak and dry pussy talk show host.

Maybe VC has a point in attacking you.
Being great talk show host is being able to converse with guests who have very different views than you do.
Starting to sound that you Nathan are not capable of handling the heat in the kitchen.
If that's the case may I suggest get the fuck out. Leave the kitchen. P u ss y.

MarkT

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 17, 2020, 10:25:11 PM
thank you.

i would've deleted my account but MV wouldn't let me.

"i would've deleted my account"

Sir RG, stop acting like a P u ss y.
What's with you P u ss i e s.
Stand your ground. Don't be a P u ss y.

Silphion

The Magniloquent Rubini is about to be on air according to Master Nathan.

MarkT

Ok, after David Rubini interview I'm turning this show with Nathan off.
My main beef is, if Nathan according to his own statement tonight, is not interested to book guests that have different opinions that he has, then fuck him. Fuck Nathan.
I'm not going to waste my data and my time listening to some fucking vanilla shit coward host.

Silphion

"There's no denying the magic of Rubini!" - David Rubini

MarkT

OK, after listening to Rubini's call tonight on the MITD Show, I must say that I feel like I've made a mistake in my judgment of D.Rubini in my previous posts.
His posts vere quite disturbing, but hearing his voice tonight changed my mind.
Nathan is a dried up closed minded P u ss y.

I hope that no member of Bellgab will ever contribute their money for subscription of DMDN Midnight in The Desert show with Nathan Stool-man. 

Lilith

Quote from: MarkT on July 17, 2020, 11:23:05 PM
OK, after listening to Rubini's call tonight on the MITD Show, I must say that I feel like I've made a mistake in my judgment of D.Rubini in my previous posts.
His posts vere quite disturbing, but hearing his voice tonight changed my mind.
Nathan is a dried up closed minded P u ss y.

I hope that no member of Bellgab will ever contribute their money for subscription of DMDN Midnight in The Desert show with Nathan Stool-man.

#FreeSpeechForRUBINI!