• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Tootsie

Quote from: VC on July 15, 2020, 12:08:29 AM
I saw it in the stream. TruthRev posted it. That you were muted.

I didn't see any reason for doing that? What did you post for such banishment?

Asuka was banned?  poor little taco  :-*  :'(

VC

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 15, 2020, 12:25:21 AM
MIKE MARSHALEK FROM NEW JERSEY #Thief

#FreeRubini

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 15, 2020, 12:25:45 AM

#FreeRubini

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 15, 2020, 12:23:08 AM

This pisses MV/Liberace! off, when you post duplicate posts.

Your triplicate+ infinity scores in this replicant category! :D

WTF are you on well beyond triple vision? LOL.

SpaceMeowMaid

OH GOOOOOOOOOOOGLE is so GOOOOOOEY and SCREWY GoNNA GO TO CAMP GITMO. I WONDER IF THEY GOT THE RONA IN GITMO YET? :) [attachment=1]

VC

You are definitely insane. Good Luck. Metron has you in possession!  ;D

SpaceMeowMaid

Zach Vorhies is the coolest!!!

[attachment=1]

MarkT

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 14, 2020, 03:25:59 AM
DOXXED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX8GG3dnsp8

MattyBrown = Katie Stolpman

#checkmate

This helps so much explain youngStolp's tude changes.

#BetaMale

The Stolpman's act proper and innocent - sometimes.
via multiple online identities in crazy chatrooms fighting and/or moderating other "online fights"

@TruthRev
@MattyBrown

Nathan and I had only one more verbal communication again after the EPIC 7/7 show a week ago.
Everyone seemed to love the show. It went almost 2 EXTRA hours over the usual showtime. However, it was mutually agreed and understood
I got carried away w/ all the fun we had (I thought) that he REALLY did not enjoy in reality. And I get it. And I also apologized.

So the next day, YoungStolp ADMITTED he PURPOSELY "BLOCKED" my phone number the next/last 4-5 days until yesterday when he "DECIDED" he changed his mind.
What I mean by that was, he was telling me verbally and via text he was unhappy w/ me, the late hours, the 5 phone numbers etc.

Keep in mind I am working morning, noon and night w/ NO PAY relatively speaking = NO $ to live and pay bills and survive.
Like 5k over 4 mos? whatever.. it's a crime.

I WAS (the last 4 mos.) the ONLY AUTHORITATIVE DECISION MAKER from talent to format to music to production.
#Legacy requires the phones THE WAY I SAW IT / SEE IT

And BITCH (and youngStolp) I WAS THE BOSS. Period.

That was until Michael Marshalek (who admittedly said he doesn't want to do anything or make decisions) saw the SURE IN POPULARITY.
Human Nature.
He wanted to TASTE the MAGIC and evolution and the hoopla and bask in the limelight.

He refused to pay ME OR (other silent partner) because he said he was a lender only.
He refused to buy ANY new start up equipment = until I raised fucking cane a few times.

Then it changed to 33/3% X 3 as owners
Then it changed to 50/50 for just me and silent partner w/ Michael Marshalek from Hoboken, NJ getting paid back.

Being a concerned business professional I politely suggested to no avail a contract. Then I DEMANDED a contract.

Then I didn't hear a peep from Stolp for DAYS so I made an executive decision to roll w/ Stein for MITD and IF NATHAN was
"still interested in working w/ Rubini" = Stolp would send random abusive text messages (hmm.. or was THAT also the wifey - I've seen that shit before)
"NOBODY WANTS 5 PHONES"
"JUST BECAUSE IT'S ART'S WAY doesn't mean it is the RIGHT way"
"BELLGAB HOTLINE IS DUMB"
"NOBODY WANTS TO WORK WITH YOU"
"NOBODY WANTS TO WORK FOR THIS COMPANY"

But good ol' YoungStolp publicly framed everything on-air like I was harassing him w/ too many phone calls and daily meetings.

Eventually he said literally that we should not talk at all and text everything.

Sorry... that's how it goes when you wanna be THE BEST. Daily meetings. ORGANIZATION & COMMUNICATION is key

Nathan only listens to the misses = "his producer and boss"

#Legacy had meetings always daily.. Art was on the telephone A LOT talking to his producers and even guests days in advance of an appearance.
EVERYTHING had to be as PERFECT as humanly possible.

Results were = a SMOOTH and pro show EVERY TIME.

So then I tell Nathan when I FINALLY get a text from him (after multiple days of him blocking my phone) that we wanna move him to 6-9p PT
BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT HIM AND THE MISSES WANTED! They REQUESTED I move them to a time slot in the early evening. That's what I did.  And as the EXPERT that I am
in both talent and production, I chose (my job title and position the last 4 mos. leading up to this moment) to HAVE 2 NEW SHOWS back to back = LTV LIVE! followed by MITD.
The host I chose was Stein. Mrs. Stolp is so shifty like husband she then spins everything as if a vote for Stein is a vote against Nathan? WTF *Read that shit directly below*

They agreed. TheStolps agreed to 6-9 PT
Moments later -YoungStolp talks on the phone behind my back to the trust-fund-baby = 41 year old lender Mike Marshalek (The guy who promised contracts before I orchestrated and facilitated the official paperwork and financial hand-off from legend KR to us) and THEY go against both MY WISHES and (Stolp Family) THEIR OWN = to appease this "new" bold dumbfuck named Marshalek who NEVER uttered more than 2 words in 4 mos. SUDDENLY wants to HIJACK THE FUCKING COMPANY AND KICK ME OUT
Because I was sick of not having a contract WORKING 18+ Hours a day 4 mos. and averaging LESS THAN $100 a week to live on = ILLEGAL SLAVE OPERATION
ME and the other Producer/Partner

Again, on top of THAT, he has no radio or business acumen.

But Stolp wants to publicly shame me on the show I brought to him and act like I was almost guilty of firing him until the day was saved by the "REAL OWNER"
What a fuckin rat snake bitch BASTARD. Dirty pool STOLP and the misses. DIRTY. DIRTY. DIIRTY.
Shame shame on YOU BOTH!

For the record, Stolp KNOWS THIS!  - I told him I would NEVER fire him - I never did.

Quote from: MattyBrown on Yesterday at 10:51:57 AM

Open e-mail to David Rubini from MattyBrown, MITD subscriber.

Subject: Get it together man... its so simple!!

No one is going to pay to listen to Stein. No one.

You are milking the MITD name for all its worth and forcing unnatural situations on YoungStolp or anyone else you give the timeslot to.

Put MITD to rest unless you can get some kind of legacy talent...

Play Art Bell MITD reruns at Midnight... ya know, Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.

Give YoungStolp a reasonable time slot and let LTV thrive as your flagship program.

SO SIMPLE!!!!

-Matty Brown

TAKING ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKERS TO COURT

#FuckedUpShit

#SuckItStolpman's

With all that said - I still want Nate and Jeran to knock it completely out of the fucking park !  How could I not want my vision & creation to be EPIC and SUPER successful ?

#ThisISwrong

Fuck MV!

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 15, 2020, 12:08:06 AM
VC  because of YOUR stupidity. I will never return to BellGab. YOU are the EXACT reason this world is fucked up.

The earth is indeed flat.

Nasa is Fake

Space is Fake

#totalDumbass

MIKE MARSHALEK FROM NEW JERSEY IS FACING RUBINI IN COURT
#Thief

#RubiniMagic

#RisingPhoenix

#Legacy

#FlatEarthTRUTH

"Keep in mind I am working morning, noon and night w/ NO PAY relatively speaking = NO $ to live and pay bills and survive.
Like 5k over 4 mos? whatever.. it's a crime."

RUBINI, Sir, you said that you have no money, so how you will pay your lawyer. Anal sex?

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on July 15, 2020, 12:36:18 AM
You are definitely insane.

It's more like a mild concussion from my (CENSORED) being slapped across his (CENSORED) in the etheric plane. It'll pass. Probably. Maybe? Eventually. Who cares? Eff that guy.

So. Who's next? /flex

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 15, 2020, 12:37:38 AM
Zach Vorhies is the coolest!!!

[attachment=1]

You're the coolest. No one is ever gonna believe it. Like in that show! You remember!

SpaceMeowMaid

Who let the rage bot in here?

Jackstar

Quote from: MarkT on July 15, 2020, 12:39:27 AM
RUBINI, Sir, you said that you have no money, so how you will pay your lawyer. Anal sex?

This guy is way, way past any point where any lawyer or any sex act is gonna help him. Can you get a Witness? That might work. As a bonus, if it doesn't, anal sex would still be a tasty option for some.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 15, 2020, 12:44:34 AM
[attachment=1]

You're the coolest. No one is ever gonna believe it. Like in that show! You remember!

yOUR FAce is the COOLEST!! Also I am ROTFLMAO with more insane laughter than I dreamed possible right now. Soo much Debbie Downer serious Twilight Zone and complete CaBAL BS.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 15, 2020, 12:45:17 AM
Who let the rage bot in here?

It'll pass. Probably. Maybe? Eventually. Who cares? Eff that guy.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 15, 2020, 12:47:28 AM
complete CaBAL BS.

Many Bothans gave their lives to provide you this victory. Do please consider the lives of the little people that support your rule, My Queen.

First time, right? You'll get the hang of it in no time, I'm sure.

VC

This FUCKER Jewbini is taking your gun rights away! He IS The Blowback Opposition!

Finds dumbass dupes and Truthers to do their dirty work. Plain as day to see straight through his subversive hate for America!

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on July 15, 2020, 12:52:14 AM
This FUCKER Jewbini is taking your gun rights away! He IS The Blowback Opposition!

Finds dumbass dupes and Truthers to do their dirty work. Plain as day to see straight through his subversive hate for America!

It'll pass. Probably. Maybe? Eventually. Who cares? Eff that guy. He's not important and has absolutely no power... anymore.

Silphion

"David Rubini was born October 17, 1971, Dallas, Texas, USA. He is a digital filmmaker, manager, producer, publicist and writer residing in Los Angeles, California. A former advertising executive for CBS and the Dallas Cowboys, associate producer for legendary Coast to Coast AM late night radio talk show host Art Bell."
- IMDb Mini Biography By: Mini Bio

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗻

SpaceMeowMaid

HOLY BISCUITS THAT WAS AMAZING

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 15, 2020, 12:57:44 AM
HOLY BISCUITS THAT WAS AMAZING

"Jackstar's Grapefruit never asks for a second cup of coffee at home."

MarkT

Jackstar

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 14, 2020, 06:08:18 PM
Thanks Sarah, you're cool.

I am getting too old for this shit, and the gunslinger followed.

DynamoHum

Guessing this is a no now for the GabCast.

DynamoHum

I do have to point out that any post which includes the phrase “My attorney thinks I should go dark” .... is an instant win in the loser stakes.

What a shitty mess you got yourself into Rubini.

Please go work with Heather, we need some decent entertainment for the second wave.