Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 14, 2020, 08:15:45 PM
They should use 80's Japanese city pop no one would ever know or give a fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rNIotFrsas

80s Japanese smooth jazz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWbDaqMGc3g

Though that may be more to cheffy's taste to go with the naugahyde and shag carpet

pate

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 14, 2020, 08:27:18 PM
...naugahyde...

I seem to recall some discussion of where to obtain a genuine Nauga for the real deal?

Shirleye, naught hear?

-p

chefist

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 08:22:05 PM
For you Asuka.  I got tired of Spooky Tim discussing pedo's in Mufon and took a trip into the bowels of the internet:

https://dlive.tv/velvet_7

Jesus H Cristo...where do you find this stuff? ha

K_Dubb

Quote from: pate on July 14, 2020, 08:29:57 PM
I seem to recall some discussion of where to obtain a genuine Nauga for the real deal?

Shirleye, naught hear?

-p

I have always thought they must be a species of larger antelope, something like a Mountain Bongo

Quote from: chefist on July 14, 2020, 08:31:31 PM
Jesus H Cristo...where do you find this stuff? ha

It's a skill...........

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on July 14, 2020, 08:31:31 PM
where do you find this stuff?

My guess would be that he has friends, co-workers, former schoolmates, relatives, and siblings that share information with him.

Just a guess, though. Maybe, it's just aunts.

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 08:33:26 PM
It's a skill...........

So no siblings are involved at all? Well, that's hopeful.

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 08:33:44 PM
My guess would be that he has friends, co-workers, former schoolmates, relatives, and siblings that share information with him.

Just a guess, though. Maybe, it's just aunts.

In fact my Aunt is live right now as well: https://dlive.tv/TheGTeamParanormal

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 08:35:20 PM
In fact my Aunt is live

Honestly, that must be nice. Mine's always been a walking corpse.

Company policy.

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 14, 2020, 08:45:15 PM
Honestly, that must be nice. Mine's always been a walking corpse.

Company policy.

A Zombie Aunt can be useful.

chefist

Hey, can I bug you for some tech help?

No DM's on BG anymore

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 08:46:20 PM
A Zombie Aunt can be useful.

She was. She taught me about betrayal and how to manipulate zombies. Really, I couldn't have asked for more from a relative, besides--you know, a soul.

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on July 14, 2020, 08:48:21 PM

I'll have a lich dispatched to your location immediately.

No DM's on BG anymore

That's too bad. I miss my friends.

pate

No DM's on BG anymore

There's always e-mail>?

Or go for it, open comms somewhat coded.  Tact's a daft hand tho.

Not Sure.

-p

No DM's on BG anymore

Not sure who you are asking - seems like Jack has dispatched help.   If it is me, ping me on the alternate gab

Jackstar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 08:45:14 PM
Pate and Chicken are Live!

I tried. You call that living?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 08:51:16 PM
seems like Jack has dispatched help

There's no help I can dispatch for that stream--any lich would be instantly annihilated by that shrill, inhuman screeching. And I only have a limited number to spare until I fully implement that code.

It'll take a minute. Carry on.

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 08:45:14 PM
Pate and Chicken are Live!

clickbate:  Ha!  I have never tried the Go "Chik'n GO" paté, sounds delish!

mmm.

pate

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 08:51:16 PM
Not sure who you are asking - seems like Jack has dispatched help.   If it is me, ping me on the alternate gab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbyGisGxABg

MarkT

Nathan is on. Very interesting guest tonight. Google Whistleblower.

MarkT

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 14, 2020, 06:42:34 PM
Unfortunately David is making a lot of things up. I never asked to change time slots or be moved off MITD. David went from being happy and optimistic to threatening me and telling me to quit. I blocked his number once he started threatening me. After I blocked him he started posting here that Alex Stein was going to be the new host of MITD. He never told me I was fired (he still could have emailed me) and never told me about moving me to a new time slot. In fact his posts about sending me back to YT and DLive suggested that I would no longer be on DMDN. Even though David was being difficult (to put it mildly), Mike and I agreed that we would still work with him with me hosting MITD and David booking guests. I unblocked David and told him we could talk if he didn't threaten me. David didn't text me back and continued to insist in public that Stein was going to be the new host - he even contacted my upcoming guests to tell them Stein was replacing me. He also told Jeran that he would be working with Stein and that I was off the show.

The first I heard about a new time slot was during my show Sunday when David started texting me again and claimed that he and Mike agreed about the idea. Later Mike told me otherwise and I believe David quit because of the disagreement about who should host MITD. David was given every chance to continue working on the show with me as the host but he decided he wasn't willing to do that.

David has apologized to me but since he's still telling lies about me and my wife on here I can't really take the apology seriously. David wants to blame everyone but himself for the problems he created.

David, I wish you the best but please stop making up things about me and keep my wife out of this.

I believe you Nathan.

Rubini eventually showed his true colors. Liquid shit brown.

VC

Asuka Langley

someone banned me it didn't say who, oh well.

VC

Quote from: MarkT on July 14, 2020, 10:27:18 PM
I believe you Nathan.

Rubini eventually showed his true colors. Liquid shit brown.

Jewbini would have to be literally insane to put Stein in the MITD slot. He really is NOT that dumb, however he loves Heater and thinks the Gay Faggot Drunk Dr. J is great too. Such loser causes in this new era. These are has beens from what AB could only rule in his day and time. NOT ANY MORE. IT'S DONE. PAST. Can't be repeated. Duh!

Nathan is chalk in the mouth tunnel vision autistic compared to what AB did. The problem is his brain is completely fucked if he truly believes Sandy Hook was faked, Americans never walked on the Moon, and the Earth is Flat. The Chinese and Russians and North Koreans and Subversive Anti-American anarchists here in the USA and online are laughing their asses off at this Truther dupe, because people that believe this way are stupidly going to take away your gun rights. Fetzer is ALREADY exposed as a complete and total mentally ill fraud/liar with this Crisis Actor insanity! His latest is George Floyd was a literal dummy and the knee on the neck police officer a crisis actor.

Fetzer is YOUR ENEMY if you want to keep your gun rights. Dumb asses! ::)

VC

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 14, 2020, 11:50:50 PM
someone banned me it didn't say who, oh well.

I saw it in the stream. TruthRev posted it. That you were muted.

I didn't see any reason for doing that? What did you post for such banishment?

Tootsie

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 15, 2020, 12:08:06 AM
VC  because of YOUR stupidity. I will never return to BellGab. YOU are the EXACT reason this world is fucked up.

The earth is indeed flat.

Nasa is Fake

Space is Fake

#totalDumbass

MIKE MARSHALEK FROM NEW JERSEY IS FACING RUBINI IN COURT
#Thief

#RubiniMagic

#RisingPhoenix

#Legacy

#FlatEarthTRUTH

Nobody's stupidity ever kept me away from here.