• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

AZZERAE

Quote from: Hatrabbit on July 14, 2020, 03:26:00 AM
if somebody imagines it

I'm sorry, for what it's worth. If that means anything anymore. Maybe that was somebody else. Maybe I was somebody else. You missed all that on the way out, remember? I don't wanna remember anymore.

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 14, 2020, 04:24:38 AM
I have all communications validated.

Thank God Art Bell shut up. At last you're finally good for something around here.

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 14, 2020, 04:16:57 AM
I don't wanna remember anymore.

22 pages, Fatso, I'll never forget. Had to run and hide like a little girl behind her father's kilt. Did you lay an egg too? Spectacularly pathetic.

DOMINANCE: ESTABLISHED. BUT DON'T GET ME WRONG WE CAN GO OVER THIS AGAIN HOW CAN IT BECOME A CLICHÉ OTHERWISE?

Some of you had your chance to be close to me. Now a few of you are presto, and several others are blowback. And I'll just be keeping the guest list to myself, so long, and thanks for all the data.

I told you, I fooled you, I fooled you, I got all pig iron, I got all pig iron, I got all pig iron.

And this is still just Phase I. Can you believe this shit? I'm going to have to start working on the playlist soundtrack for when I get blown after I receive my Pulitzer. These things have to be coordinated--hang on, cough syrup.

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 14, 2020, 04:30:32 AM
Dynamo!

As youngStolp likes saying,"Welcome to Reality Radio"!

Don't get no mo real than this mutha' right here

#Fuck MV!

Radio does seem to be full of drama for sure.

Jackstar

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 14, 2020, 04:45:34 AM
Fuck you, dickhead.

Okay, this is classic. Grapefruit asks me if they're ignoring me, I say, "I don't know, I finished posting," I come back and check, here we are.

At this point, what difference does it make?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Hatrabbit on July 14, 2020, 04:43:08 AM
DOMINANCE: ESTABLISHED.

Only in your own mind, Old Hat. You don't know what you're doing. I'm getting closer all the time.

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 14, 2020, 04:08:34 AM
Is Katie the new Lasha?

So Rubini, I very much appreciate your candour in this post.

Sounds like too many chiefs, an Indian with his own Chief, and a plethora of extra Indians but no useful smoke signals.

Glorious drama nonetheless.

You know Heather needs a new producer?

Fucking hell that WOULD be the glory of all glories to behold.

Seriously, it sounds like you bought a business in a box, but then started taking the sides off it so it wasn’t a box then the sticky tape started to unstick and all you had was bits of cardboard that you then couldn’t work out how to put together so you started using gorilla glue and then everything stuck together and now it’s all fucked and you are going to have to cut your hair off cause it’s in your hair like a jizz misfire.

This will be great on the GC.

Now, if we can just get Nathan's Wifey (or brother?) and Heather the Feather to moderate too. ;D

Richie and WOTR can call in for hilarious further commentary and do the After Show.

Hey Rubini, you fucked-up, it should have been Heater for MITD over the idiot Stein! The real AB #Legacy reruns! She would give you just enough time to find the real #Legacy replacement before her forthcoming meltdowns and ghosting again. The perfect I quit again for the true AB #Legacy replacements. The show could go on with Nathan in his proper time slot with LTV. He doesn't want to work late nights anyway, sooooo WTF...

Rubini and Heater All The Way... ;D

Comeback! :-*

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on July 14, 2020, 04:50:12 AM
Now, if we can just get Nathan's Wifey and Heather the Feather to moderate too. ;D

Richie and WOTR can call in for hilarious further commentary and do the After Show.

Hey Rubini, you fucked-up, it should have been Heater for MITD over the idiot Stein! The real AB #Legacy reruns! She would give you just enough time to find the real #Legacy replacement before her forthcoming meltdowns and ghosting again. The perfect I quit again for the true AB #Legacy replacements. The show could go on with Nathan in his proper time slot with LTV. He doesn't want to work late nights anyway, sooooo WTF...

Rubini and Heater All The Way... ;D

Comeback! :-*

She will probably end up with the network and the name once they have killed it all off with these shenanigans.

I think the only part of this deal that has any worth now is the AB MITD eps. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: MattyBrown on July 14, 2020, 04:14:21 AM

Quote from: VC on July 14, 2020, 04:53:36 AM
Fucking awesome post.

Yeah its got everything you like, doxxing and uh ... yeah ... doxxing.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 14, 2020, 04:55:20 AM
Yeah its got everything you like, doxxing and uh ... yeah ... doxxing.

Is it doxxing if he did it himself?

Kudos to Matty though. Cojones.

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 14, 2020, 04:59:17 AM
Is it doxxing if he did it himself?

Yeah. It's still doxxing.

DynamoHum

Quote from: AZZERAE on July 14, 2020, 05:02:54 AM
Yeah. It's still doxxing.

He should go and self flagellate immediately.

Bad Matty.

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 14, 2020, 04:59:22 AM
Dynamo!

Your opinion is yours alone on MITD.

Nate & Jeran = GREATNESS

Everyday youngStolp progressively ROCKS HARDER!

There's no turning back now . . .

40 years

#Fuck MV!

I quite enjoy the Stolp, but this drama will pull it apart ...

It would be interesting to see the accounts from 3 months before the sale and now...

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 14, 2020, 05:06:49 AM
He should go and self flagellate immediately.

Actually, you're right. On 2nd thought: it's not doxxing if you do it yourself.

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 14, 2020, 05:17:56 AM
Dynamo!

Golly! Stop being so negative !

LOLOLOLOL

Everything is so delightfully positive.

Drama is what it is.

They'll be just fine.

Drama - It don't hurt when it helps.

Ya can't even put a price on this kinda grassroots PR firestorm.

Listener #'s dramatically rising

Fuck MV!

hope you get paid soon then :)

AZZERAE

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 14, 2020, 05:24:55 AM
... hope [Rabbi Jewbini] get['s] paid soon ...

What is the going salary of a fly-by-night host nowadays, anyway?

MattyBrown

I'm just a loudmouth LTV fan who wants what I paid for when I subscribed to MITD... that's all. No conspiracy.

Sad thing is I actually think the dynamic with you and Nathan had was pretty fun.

But you took it too far and made some serious mistakes... can't figure out whether its organic or drug induced. But for some reason you couldn't just own what an ass you made of yourself on the radio. And your plan to cancel Nathan and replace with Stein could only be concocted by someone in a compromised mental state.

I would just like to express my appreciation of Dynamo's "jizz misfire" blast.   These extended, locking of the horns sessions can be exhausting to the reader but it is little shot out pearls such as that, that make it all worth while.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on July 14, 2020, 06:13:16 AM
I would just like to express my appreciation of Dynamo's "jizz misfire" blast.   These extended, locking of the horns sessions can be exhausting to the reader but it is little shot out pearls such as that, that make it all worth while.

High praise indeed, likewise you secreted that pearl comment nicely as well;)

MattyBrown

You're leaving something out, Rubini.

The part where you said something to the effect of "Sending Nathan back to Youtube" implying you were firing him and replacing with Stein. If all control was yours you clearly would have canned him for "disrespecting you" and replaced him with that idiot Stein. Doesn't imply a very sound mind on your part.

Makes a paying subscriber feel like they got taken in by a bait and switch.

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 14, 2020, 07:03:49 AM
Fuck you "Matty"

Show us the goods

ur spin sux

Go read it again.. up above...

Every bullet you "highlighted" is addressed clown

Sorry, you're a MITD fan and a subscriber huh?

Lookin' here for ya.. must be under another name?

Later

This reminds me of when Heather had her first strop after Art’s passing and boatloads of her fans were disavowing the show and Keith and huffily saying they were cancelling their subscriptions.. one of them did so particularly vehemently, and Keith took glee in pointing out publicly when the irate complainer had cancelled their sub - some 6 months before.

Those halcyon days - it was a nice throwback just here.

I still maintain that Rubini and Heather would be a dynamite combo for all it’s candle at both ends lifespan of approx 2 weeks. It would be the 4th season of Moonlighting without the writer strike.   

MattyBrown

I don't need a refund for MITD if Nathan Stolpman's gonna keep doing it.

How far do you really want me to dox myself on here?

Check your e-mail for the original one I sent, the one I reposted as an "open letter" on this forum. That's my real name and PayPal e-mail address if you must know who I am.

DynamoHum

Quote from: MattyBrown on July 14, 2020, 07:40:46 AM
I don't need a refund for MITD if Nathan Stolpman's gonna keep doing it.

How far do you really want me to dox myself on here?

Check your e-mail for the original one I sent, the one I reposted as an "open letter" on this forum. That's my real name and PayPal e-mail address if you must know who I am.

The fact a biz owner is being an arsehole at this level to you is pretty shocking tbh.

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 14, 2020, 07:36:20 AM
Dynamo!

IF, IF, IF

Wade & Rubini ever get back together....

There will be FUCKING HELL to pay!

#Legacy

Miller would not take it well thats for sure.