Author Midnight In The Desert  (Read 3939225 times)

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126030 on: July 13, 2020, 10:34:22 AM »
Right! I mean, let's be honest I am the coolest guy in the HISTORY of BellGab, right?

No?

Why?

THAT'S COMPLETE BULLSHIT!

YES I AM! YES I AM!

Fuck MV!

you're the king of BellGab.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126031 on: July 13, 2020, 10:37:29 AM »
Oh Rich...

You're just say'n that...

Fuck MV!

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126032 on: July 13, 2020, 10:37:43 AM »
Art has clearly cursed MITD and DMDN.

Maybe you should have tried swearing fealty. Just a thought. Also, I'm going to go on record I can neither confirm nor deny that either lich has anything to do with all this hootenanny.

I'm not going to lie; that would be hella cool though. I haven't seen a lich's handiwork since prom. I don't see anything keeping it from happening, it's not like anyone is gonna call the cops on a undead revenant spirit wreaking havoc upon the living for their crimes against Life, unless it's not wearing a face mask.

speaking of wearing a face mask: went out to a restaurant for the first time in like 7 months this weekend. I figured it's masks could be optional because you got to eat whatever, but signs are all over and people are taking it seriously, insofar as being a complete idiot can be taken to be sincere.

So mask goes on; outdoor voice while indoors enabled; "hey look nobody's wearing any eye protection. Do these people know that Coronavirus will enter through the eyes? You think they even know the difference between the coronavirus and the SARS-CoV2? The common cold is coronavirus you know? And there's never been a vaccine for the common cold but now suddenly it's going to be a vaccine for this thing. Does that mean they could have vaccinated us against the common cold the whole time? Why would they do that? I guess it must not be common. Do you think it was a bio weapon? I know it was a bio weapon. I'm just curious what you think. Do you think? What if all diseases are bio weapons from Martians? How would you know? Do you really think they would tell us? that fouchy guy told us not to wear masks then he told us to wear masks and then he sold some stock except not in that order. And I don't know if anybody's dying. Anybody here seeing anybody dying?"

I AM JACKSTAR, DESTROYER OF WORLDS AND DREAMS. LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT XUR AND THE KO-DAN ARMADA. FIRST, LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE NANOTECH. DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE NANOTECH? YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF NANOTECH, BUT YOU BELIEVE IN A VIRUS THAT ONLY INFECTS PEOPLE WITH A COMPLETELY HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM? OH WAIT NO IT'S THE OTHER ONE.

What can I say? I'm here to help. I'm there to help, as well. All I wanted was a Pepsi.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126033 on: July 13, 2020, 10:38:35 AM »
im expecting one of the parties involved in this weekends drama to claim it was just a troll job, bruh. we wait.

- Jewbini was all team Young Stolp Friday-Saturday afternoon

- Jewbini posts in the MITD thread that Young Stolp is being sent back to AAA for more seasoning; Alex Stein called up to replace #YS2020

- Jewbini sends me an insidious email urging me to "back Stein on the board now" -  i staunchly refuse

- a triggered Jewbini becomes unhinged and makes a fool out of himself for the following 24+ hours resulting in subscription cancelations

- you are here

Who owns DMDN? Jewbini, you already lied about being the owner so miss me with your subversion.

[attachment=1,msg1404471]
Thanks for the summary of the latest BG soap opera, Groyp.  BellGab.  Come for the Noory sucks, stay lusty for the drama.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126034 on: July 13, 2020, 10:38:42 AM »
Oh Rich...

Fuck MV!

why Mr. Rubini, id never blow smoke up your shit pipe.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126035 on: July 13, 2020, 10:39:15 AM »
you're the king of BellGab.

Would that make his sister a queen or a princess or a duchess? Asking for a... well let's just say I got to know.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126036 on: July 13, 2020, 10:42:16 AM »
Oh Rich...

Fuck MV!

Savage. I've got to see these storyboards. I'll sign another NDA, shine shoes, blow glass, whatever it takes, I got to know how they get this brilliant stuff together into a clearly coherent whole.

Oh, wait, it's the other one.

Midnight In The Desert - DEMONSTRATIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN QUEUED
« Reply #126037 on: July 13, 2020, 10:43:54 AM »
Alas, you answered a question with a question.

This is an old trick I picked up in Ancient Greece from Diogenes. Note the subtle distinction: an answer is distinct from a dodge.

Further, I don't know what you're even referring to. I await any demonstration of relevance with fresh relish.

Because I care.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126038 on: July 13, 2020, 10:48:52 AM »
7/13/20 Secret Clue # 2

#YoungStolp

#Comeback ?

#RubiniReturns2 ?

#RubiniMagicNeverDies

Fuck MV!

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126039 on: July 13, 2020, 10:51:57 AM »
Open e-mail to David Rubini from MattyBrown, MITD subscriber.

Subject: Get it together man... its so simple!!

No one is going to pay to listen to Stein. No one.

You are milking the MITD name for all its worth and forcing unnatural situations on YoungStolp or anyone else you give the timeslot to.

Put MITD to rest unless you can get some kind of legacy talent...

Play Art Bell MITD reruns at Midnight... ya know, Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.

Give YoungStolp a reasonable time slot and let LTV thrive as your flagship program.

SO SIMPLE!!!!

-Matty Brown

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126040 on: July 13, 2020, 10:52:33 AM »
7/13/20 Secret Clue # 2

#YoungStolp

#Comeback ?

#RubiniReturns2 ?

#RubiniMagicNeverDies

Fuck MV!

You HAVE potential Young Rubini!

#YoungRubini!

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126041 on: July 13, 2020, 10:53:52 AM »
7/13/20 Secret Clue # 2

#YoungStolp

#Comeback ?

#RubiniReturns2 ?

#RubiniMagicNeverDies

Fuck MV!

so what becomes of your son, Alex Stein?

#YoungRubini

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126042 on: July 13, 2020, 10:54:14 AM »
Open e-mail to David Rubini from MattyBrown, MITD subscriber.

Subject: Get it together man... its so simple!!

No one is going to pay to listen to Stein. No one.

You are milking the MITD name for all its worth and forcing unnatural situations on YoungStolp or anyone else you give the timeslot to.

Put MITD to rest unless you can get some kind of legacy talent...

Play Art Bell MITD reruns at Midnight... ya know, Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.

Give YoungStolp a reasonable time slot and let LTV thrive as your flagship program.

SO SIMPLE!!!!

-Matty Brown

Welcome to BellGab!

Please Post OFTEN!

Praise MV!

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126043 on: July 13, 2020, 11:01:03 AM »
Well, I guess that's it until I can figure out WTF is up w/ Mike Marshalek, #YoungStolp and the rest.

I mean, this Mike Marshalek, he is the BOSS of BOSSES and everything supposedly.

No radio experience.

Perhaps just a entitled, passive-aggressive, shady trust-fund-baby I predict?

Shit. WTF do I know?

I just book the World's best guests on-command. And keep my head down and my trap shut.

Sometimes BOSSES that have a lot of money, they would rather fuck everything up, just because they can.

Power!
 Control!

#Legacy in jeopardy @ THIS very crucial moment

Fuck MV!

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126044 on: July 13, 2020, 11:01:43 AM »
MattyBrown, have you been in #YoungStolps dlive chat?

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126045 on: July 13, 2020, 11:07:04 AM »
Yeah, I'm there when I can be... LTV is one of my favorite shows. Its gotten so late I have to listen the next day a lot of the time but I'm in the chat when I can be. But the drama Rubini has inflicted on the whole thing is immensely retarded. Doesn't have to be this way...

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126046 on: July 13, 2020, 11:13:35 AM »
Dynamo!

1. WTF is up w/  your Heather Wade obsession?

Seriously?

2. How did it start?

3. When?

4. When did you start listening to C2CAM ?  MITD?

5. Do you not think its mentally ill of you to specialize in mean-spirited attacks and research on ONE woman - a radio talk show host?

You mentioned stuff yesterday like your Mom is in the hospital and your dog is getting operated on or some shit.

I actually thought of you as a human.

Fuck MV!

Wow you are Metron.

Dogs operation has been cancelled as heís not a suitable candidate for amputation so vets are coming back to us with a possible other treatment - his tumour is inoperable and heís not a candidate for chemo.

My mum is safest in hospital undergoing tests.

I need some kind of diversion during this stress. The enigma of Heather Wade is an interesting puzzle to me.

I have never spoken anything but the truth about the woman. Iíve never insulted her or called her names. Get your facts right before you start crowing. Started when she had a tantrum akin to a 7 year old when Art passed. 

Listened to Art since 97 when Art started broadcasting the show on RealAudio - wasnít available in the UK before then.

There you go .. I answered your questions, answer mine.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126047 on: July 13, 2020, 11:14:08 AM »
Oh Matty...

It's EZ to scapegoat Vs. praise for delivering the best MITD entertainment EVER both on and off air

#RubiniMagic

If you only knew what I know now

You only hear what some want you to hear

I have been taking bullets for this company

But thanks for your sheepish group think thoughts

#Matty
#RetardedExpert

#Fuck MV

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126048 on: July 13, 2020, 11:20:12 AM »
Oh Matty...

It's EZ to scapegoat Vs. praise for delivering the best MITD entertainment EVER both on and off air

#RubiniMagic

If you only knew what I know now

You only hear what some want you to hear

I have been taking bullets for this company

But thanks for your sheepish group think thoughts

#Matty
#RetardedExpert

#Fuck MV

#YoungRubini
#MegaTroll
#BellGabPotential

Praise MV!

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126049 on: July 13, 2020, 11:22:58 AM »
Rubini, you can say whatever you want about me and what I think. But you're the guy who apparently thought people were gonna pay $5 subscriptions to listen to Alex Stein irritate them.

You also thought 5 phone lines was necessary on a fledgling show reboot with a handful of callers.

#ButThat'sBecauseThat'sTheWayArtDidIt!!!!

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126050 on: July 13, 2020, 11:26:14 AM »
Rubini, you can say whatever you want about me and what I think. But you're the guy who apparently thought people were gonna pay $5 subscriptions to listen to Alex Stein irritate them.

You also thought 5 phone lines was necessary on a fledgling show reboot with a handful of callers.

#ButThat'sBecauseThat'sTheWayArtDidIt!!!!

the BellGab HOTLINE should be a fixture on every podcast. just sayin.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126051 on: July 13, 2020, 11:28:28 AM »

When I heard Young Stolp answer "West of the Rockies, You're ON THE AIR" it sounded like music, like he had been saying it for decades.

#MusicToMyEars

#YoungRubini

#YoungStolp

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126052 on: July 13, 2020, 11:28:49 AM »
I HAVE BEEN GIVEN PERMISSION TO SHARE THIS

THE SALE IS AT RISK. HOPES ARE AN ANNOUNCEMENT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW FOR OBVIOUS REASONS BUT THERE IS ONE PARTY THAT IS TRYING TO BLOCK OR MAKE THE SALE NOT FINANCIALLY REASONABLE. LET EVERYONE KNOW WE ARE WORKING TO MAKE THE BEST DECISION POSSIBLE. ALL FUNDS PLEDGED FOR A GROUP PURCHASE WILL BE REFUNDED MINUS FEES.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126053 on: July 13, 2020, 11:30:15 AM »
Agreed. They should also take our music requests. Praise MV.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126054 on: July 13, 2020, 11:32:45 AM »
Agreed. They should also take our music requests. Praise MV.

100%

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126055 on: July 13, 2020, 11:36:27 AM »
Mr. Rubini, i left you a motivational voice-mail.

#SellYourself
#YoungRubini

Midnight In The Desert - DEMONSTRATIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN QUEUED
« Reply #126056 on: July 13, 2020, 11:36:37 AM »
Imagine how much fun it could be to have it explained. Then, double that. Then, imagine listening to the explanation for free after someone worked on it diligently for 23 years.

Not a great deal for the intellectual laborer then, eh? So, here's a part of the rundown. I was using a walkie-talkie app with my GF, and after 3 years or so of this, one of her sons said to her, "Jack's voice sounds sinister over the app." When I heard this, I laughed and laughed--because the reason why I sounded "sinister" to him was largely due to what kinds of things I would talk to his mother about, rather than my actual tone.

At least, that was my understanding. Knowing what I sound like were I to be actually "sinister" I decided to start shouting in ALL CAPS and referring to myself as SINISTAR simply because it amused me. Jackstar... Sinistar... one of these was a classic intellectual property in the 1980s, and the other one is me. Making "SILLYSTAR" the final form of "SINISTAR" was always part of my initial spark of imagination. Now, there's no guarantee that this was ever going to entertain anyone. However, it's entertaining me now. Further, as a Gemini, I am entitled to several more names than I am presently using, and as a long-time forum resident who has, in fact, donated actual cash to its operation, I believe I am entitled to some... forum flair. Also after 35 years of non-use, I wanna find out who owns the rights to that IP, and spamming in all caps seems like the most expedient method to find out. Perhaps they'll send me a T-shirt.

SINISTAR HUNGERS FOR FORUM FLAIR. RAWR. Et cetera. The joke here is that, while I did in fact claim that I wanted "forum flair" at one point... I seek nothing of the kind. I prefer this place and its large inability for post authors to differentiate themselves from other users with the web forum software. Mostly. Anyway, the other stuff that you "didn't understand" was a coded message that I doubt only two or three people on the planet could figure out at all, and they'd have to actually come to this site and read it. For the rest of you... eh, consider it like one of those "numbers stations" that have been around for years and years. Except I'm being creative and these days, that's some hard tack to come by. What's that going to do to the economy, if everyone started creating new stuff? Can you imagine all the sanitizing that would have to go on?

I do hope that clears it up for you. It's only been recently that I have been informed that I must eschew profanity, intentional obtuseness, and the consumption of my own essence. SINISTAR HUNGERS FOR ITS OWN BRUTAL ESSENCE. So, what can I say? I sacrificed SillyStar instead--it didn't really fit my brand, anyway. There is nothing at all silly about broadcasting coded messages over an open channel. This happens all the time. What usually doesn't happen all the time is that I wanna turn it into an ARG with my GF's (CLASSIFIED)(CLASSIFIED) as a prize. But that's really just something I'm developing on the side while I fill up the whitespace here. Believe me, if this were more boring than the (CLASSIFIED) thread or the (CLASSIFIED) forum feud or even the jokes about Liberace! this shit would not fly for a minute. However... this is BellGab, and the bar has been set obscenely low. Thanks, Troopers! Talk about a clean field. Yeesh.

Hi Nathan. Welcome to the party, Pal. I know, I know: wtf, right? Have a seat over there next to spookcat. You two can negotiate who gets to be Statler and who gets to be Waldorf. Obviously, with the clear power vacuum in force here, it is time to rebuild the forum cliques, one pair of snarky, mildly informed observers at a time. Or I guess you can listen to Heather Wade and/or George Snoory. Or whatever else it is that brings people to this particularly vile corner of the Internet. Surely, it's not just me. Although, at one point... it was. Wasn't that fun? Let's do that again! Let's do it right! Let's do it so people actually figure it out. Insistar? Is that a cool name? Maybe I should make a poll. We have those, right? Is a poll like forum flair? Yeah, close enough.

To what? Rush? Abba? Well, whatever, thanks for the coded message, Pard. Do you have any spare pairs of glasses? My yard is full of rabbits.

Okay. 🙂

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126057 on: July 13, 2020, 11:37:42 AM »
I've had this feeling for awhile now. I have a few guesses who the owner is- but it boils down to Noory being the prime candidate.

Noory- rakes in a butt load of cash. Can afford to pay Keith a few dollars to take the network off his hands. Now owns a few Bell shows (what better way to say FU to a dead guy who didn't kiss your ass.) Does not need the network to make $. Would know who best to troll Bellgab thinking it is revenge instead of fun for us.

MV- Not active enough lately, and I don't think he cares enough anymore.

Heather- I don't think Keith would sell to her. She would need the network to make $ more than she would want to use it to troll.

Bart Ell- Maybe? It would be funny if he knew that the people on Ellgab would not appreciate performance Art like BG and had to bring the "fight" here.

Groyper- Now THAT would be funny.

Bart revealed on E.G. That he was offered the network when Keith was looking for a buyer, but turned it down.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126058 on: July 13, 2020, 11:40:46 AM »
No disrespect to any of you because you all seem like such lovely people, but a lotta y'all seem pretty stuck in the past.

That's not the way to pioneer new, provocative, top-tier entertainment.

Rubini's instincts with YoungStolp are the equivalent of a manager finding a young, up-and-coming-band with a unique sound and then converting them into a Van Halen cover band so boomers can drink to them at a bar.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #126059 on: July 13, 2020, 11:41:18 AM »
Yeah, thanks "Matty"

Or, is it William perhaps? LoL

We'll get to you BILL a little later...

And, yes.. Ok Dynamo!

I will get my facts straight.

I honestly just assumed you specialized in shitting on Heather?

Semantics?

Do you ever lift her up?

Or, is that never your aim?

Could she EVER do ANYTHING to get your respect and praise?  If so, what exactly?

There's no right or wrong answer and you don't even have to reply...

Anyways, just like with all the other "Matty's" out there..

It's super EZ to be a name-calling cunt

In my case, a name calling dick.

Par for the course-

I just hope I never hear Matty's thoughts directed my way again. WTF

I mean is THIS BellGab?

OH Fuck... what am I doin' here?

R I C H A R D ! ! !

It would be great if the Matty's "got" it and appreciated the work Vs. regurgitate the lie they perceive as fact just because an UNAPPRECIATIVE ungrateful host talks unnecessary shit to cover his rude, disrespectful, arrogant, bad tude.

If ya only knew the REAL truth....

Not so pretty

#MasksAreForFags

Fuck MV!