• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 08:31:30 AM
Richard! Dave Metivier!

BELLGAB EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS REPORT

The OFFICIAL LEGAL owner's name currently is Mike Marshalek. He lives in New Jersey.

Does Mike in Montana live in New Jersey now by any chance?

Jackstar

OK

BUSTED.

Please don't hurt us anymore, please. I ask for complete forgiveness w/ all my folly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE99HuYdQJc

Look, look, read, read: if someone spawned the lich and sent it after this flunky and his toadies, I wanna know about it. Post pics. High res. Make sure the heads are in frame.

Richard! Dave Metivier!

OK

BUSTED.

Please don't hurt us anymore, please. I ask for complete forgiveness w/ all my folly.

BELLGAB EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS REPORT

The OFFICIAL LEGAL owner's name currently is Mike Marshalek. He lives in New Jersey. Make sure he spends some money and gets DMDN running properly.

I am literally skipping town.

I Quit.

Aren't we all wondering what the fuck Mike Marshalek is waiting for? He has threatened to take DMDN dark. Ouch.

Why? Who the fuck knows. Maybe because he wants to sabotage #Legacy ?

Anyways, He's the BIG JEW or BIG boss. I'm gonna make sure we put his name up on the website listed as OWNER before I tuck my tail between my legs and jet outta here.

Dave, dude, I mean this is getting ridiculous. Look how shitty the 2 websites are and look.jet outta here!I have been trying to protect Mike Marshalek and trying to insulate him from looking like a doofus. But he wants credit and recognition for what he's done.

We gotta give HIM credit too.

He is VERY very frugal. Uh, can't ya tell? Maybe he's a Hebrew small hat too? He hasn't paid all of his employees basic living wages.

Another silent partner and I are responsible as 1/3 owners upon upfront operating costs being equally matched. That could be a lifetime, Dave.

I may just deliver my ownership portion to you or maybe and BG I think as the rightful owners of #Legacy.

We cool now?

PEACE
8)

Please BellGab help this sinking ship!

Fuck MV!

Mr. Rubini, i appreciate your honesty.

when this info is confirmed ill think about leniency.

no promises.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on July 13, 2020, 08:43:13 AM
Does Mike in Montana live in New Jersey now by any chance?

Asking for a friend. Organic.

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 08:52:53 AM
Dave, you're in charge now. We all know I was just a blowhard w/ a few average skills. I'm washed up kid. Nobody wants to hire a old producer who books the world's best and most popular paranormal and conspiracy guests.

*Kickin' rocks

Sigh

Alright.. this is embarrassing...

Goodbye BG

You win

Fuck MV!

#AllTheBest

DynamoHum

Art has clearly cursed MITD and DMDN.

Seriously it’s like a perpetual drama machine. Quite amazing.

Rubini are you really out? Why?

At least drop us the really juicy info before you flounce out the door?

DynamoHum

1. How long were you onna phone to Heather during the negotiations?
2. Did she cry?
3. Did she spill the deets about why the 14th April was an important date?
4. Why has everyone quit/been fired?
5. Did Keith teach you shits nothing or did you just choose not o pay attention to the technical stuff?
6. Is DMDN dead?
7. Are you still collecting subscriptions?

Lilith

Dave, you're in charge now. We all know I was just a blowhard w/ a few average skills. I'm washed up kid. Nobody wants to hire a old producer who books the world's best and most popular paranormal and conspiracy guests.

*Kickin' rocks

Sigh

Goodbye BG

You win

Fuck MV!

Don't be like that...

Hang around for the show.

Jackstar

Actually, it's kind of noble. I mean, clearly, you think you're doing something purposeful. Is it datura? Datura can do that to you. But meanwhile you're riding an aardvark backwards with your pants on your head. I mean... there's something not adding up here, right? Blink twice to have a random Green Beret "kill himself" unexpectedly: that way, the chain of command shall be maintained.

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 09:11:43 AM
5. Do you not think its mentally ill of you to specialize in mean-spirited attacks and research on
[...]
Fuck MV!

Welcome to Amateur Hour.

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 09:22:24 AM
Ah ha!

Now I "get" it!

This emperor wears no clothes

I'm naked to the world!

I feel sexy too!

Fuck MV!

congratulations, you trolled, traweled and trawled yourself.

[attachment=1] 

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 09:32:47 AM
Right! I mean, let's be honest I am the coolest guy in the HISTORY of BellGab, right?

No?

Why?

THAT'S COMPLETE BULLSHIT!

YES I AM! YES I AM!

Fuck MV!

you're the king of BellGab.

Jackstar

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 13, 2020, 08:57:26 AM
Art has clearly cursed MITD and DMDN.

Maybe you should have tried swearing fealty. Just a thought. Also, I'm going to go on record I can neither confirm nor deny that either lich has anything to do with all this hootenanny.

I'm not going to lie; that would be hella cool though. I haven't seen a lich's handiwork since prom. I don't see anything keeping it from happening, it's not like anyone is gonna call the cops on a undead revenant spirit wreaking havoc upon the living for their crimes against Life, unless it's not wearing a face mask.

speaking of wearing a face mask: went out to a restaurant for the first time in like 7 months this weekend. I figured it's masks could be optional because you got to eat whatever, but signs are all over and people are taking it seriously, insofar as being a complete idiot can be taken to be sincere.

So mask goes on; outdoor voice while indoors enabled; "hey look nobody's wearing any eye protection. Do these people know that Coronavirus will enter through the eyes? You think they even know the difference between the coronavirus and the SARS-CoV2? The common cold is coronavirus you know? And there's never been a vaccine for the common cold but now suddenly it's going to be a vaccine for this thing. Does that mean they could have vaccinated us against the common cold the whole time? Why would they do that? I guess it must not be common. Do you think it was a bio weapon? I know it was a bio weapon. I'm just curious what you think. Do you think? What if all diseases are bio weapons from Martians? How would you know? Do you really think they would tell us? that fouchy guy told us not to wear masks then he told us to wear masks and then he sold some stock except not in that order. And I don't know if anybody's dying. Anybody here seeing anybody dying?"

I AM JACKSTAR, DESTROYER OF WORLDS AND DREAMS. LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT XUR AND THE KO-DAN ARMADA. FIRST, LET ME TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE NANOTECH. DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE NANOTECH? YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF NANOTECH, BUT YOU BELIEVE IN A VIRUS THAT ONLY INFECTS PEOPLE WITH A COMPLETELY HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM? OH WAIT NO IT'S THE OTHER ONE.

What can I say? I'm here to help. I'm there to help, as well. All I wanted was a Pepsi.

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 13, 2020, 08:02:40 AM
im expecting one of the parties involved in this weekends drama to claim it was just a troll job, bruh. we wait.

- Jewbini was all team Young Stolp Friday-Saturday afternoon

- Jewbini posts in the MITD thread that Young Stolp is being sent back to AAA for more seasoning; Alex Stein called up to replace #YS2020

- Jewbini sends me an insidious email urging me to "back Stein on the board now" -  i staunchly refuse

- a triggered Jewbini becomes unhinged and makes a fool out of himself for the following 24+ hours resulting in subscription cancelations

- you are here

Who owns DMDN? Jewbini, you already lied about being the owner so miss me with your subversion.

[attachment=1,msg1404471]
Thanks for the summary of the latest BG soap opera, Groyp.  BellGab.  Come for the Noory sucks, stay lusty for the drama.

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 09:37:29 AM
Oh Rich...

You're just say'n that...

Fuck MV!

why Mr. Rubini, id never blow smoke up your shit pipe.

Jackstar

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 13, 2020, 09:34:22 AM
you're the king of BellGab.

Would that make his sister a queen or a princess or a duchess? Asking for a... well let's just say I got to know.

Jackstar

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 09:37:29 AM
Oh Rich...

You're just say'n that...

Fuck MV!

Savage. I've got to see these storyboards. I'll sign another NDA, shine shoes, blow glass, whatever it takes, I got to know how they get this brilliant stuff together into a clearly coherent whole.

Oh, wait, it's the other one.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jojo on July 13, 2020, 02:26:44 AM
Alas, you answered a question with a question.

This is an old trick I picked up in Ancient Greece from Diogenes. Note the subtle distinction: an answer is distinct from a dodge.

Further, I don't know what you're even referring to. I await any demonstration of relevance with fresh relish.

Because I care.

MattyBrown

Open e-mail to David Rubini from MattyBrown, MITD subscriber.

Subject: Get it together man... its so simple!!

No one is going to pay to listen to Stein. No one.

You are milking the MITD name for all its worth and forcing unnatural situations on YoungStolp or anyone else you give the timeslot to.

Put MITD to rest unless you can get some kind of legacy talent...

Play Art Bell MITD reruns at Midnight... ya know, Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.

Give YoungStolp a reasonable time slot and let LTV thrive as your flagship program.

SO SIMPLE!!!!

-Matty Brown

Lilith

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 09:48:52 AM
7/13/20 Secret Clue # 2

#YoungStolp

#Comeback ?

#RubiniReturns2 ?

#RubiniMagicNeverDies

Fuck MV!

You HAVE potential Young Rubini!

#YoungRubini!

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 09:48:52 AM
7/13/20 Secret Clue # 2

#YoungStolp

#Comeback ?

#RubiniReturns2 ?

#RubiniMagicNeverDies

Fuck MV!

so what becomes of your son, Alex Stein?

#YoungRubini

Lilith

Quote from: MattyBrown on July 13, 2020, 09:51:57 AM
Open e-mail to David Rubini from MattyBrown, MITD subscriber.

Subject: Get it together man... its so simple!!

No one is going to pay to listen to Stein. No one.

You are milking the MITD name for all its worth and forcing unnatural situations on YoungStolp or anyone else you give the timeslot to.

Put MITD to rest unless you can get some kind of legacy talent...

Play Art Bell MITD reruns at Midnight... ya know, Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert.

Give YoungStolp a reasonable time slot and let LTV thrive as your flagship program.

SO SIMPLE!!!!

-Matty Brown

Welcome to BellGab!

Please Post OFTEN!

Praise MV!

MattyBrown, have you been in #YoungStolps dlive chat?

MattyBrown

Yeah, I'm there when I can be... LTV is one of my favorite shows. Its gotten so late I have to listen the next day a lot of the time but I'm in the chat when I can be. But the drama Rubini has inflicted on the whole thing is immensely retarded. Doesn't have to be this way...

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 09:11:43 AM
Dynamo!

1. WTF is up w/  your Heather Wade obsession?

Seriously?

2. How did it start?

3. When?

4. When did you start listening to C2CAM ?  MITD?

5. Do you not think its mentally ill of you to specialize in mean-spirited attacks and research on ONE woman - a radio talk show host?

You mentioned stuff yesterday like your Mom is in the hospital and your dog is getting operated on or some shit.

I actually thought of you as a human.

Fuck MV!

Wow you are Metron.

Dogs operation has been cancelled as he’s not a suitable candidate for amputation so vets are coming back to us with a possible other treatment - his tumour is inoperable and he’s not a candidate for chemo.

My mum is safest in hospital undergoing tests.

I need some kind of diversion during this stress. The enigma of Heather Wade is an interesting puzzle to me.

I have never spoken anything but the truth about the woman. I’ve never insulted her or called her names. Get your facts right before you start crowing. Started when she had a tantrum akin to a 7 year old when Art passed. 

Listened to Art since 97 when Art started broadcasting the show on RealAudio - wasn’t available in the UK before then.

There you go .. I answered your questions, answer mine.

Lilith

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 13, 2020, 10:14:08 AM
Oh Matty...

It's EZ to scapegoat Vs. praise for delivering the best MITD entertainment EVER both on and off air

#RubiniMagic

If you only knew what I know now

You only hear what some want you to hear

I have been taking bullets for this company

But thanks for your sheepish group think thoughts

#Matty
#RetardedExpert

#Fuck MV

#YoungRubini
#MegaTroll
#BellGabPotential

Praise MV!

MattyBrown

Rubini, you can say whatever you want about me and what I think. But you're the guy who apparently thought people were gonna pay $5 subscriptions to listen to Alex Stein irritate them.

You also thought 5 phone lines was necessary on a fledgling show reboot with a handful of callers.

#ButThat'sBecauseThat'sTheWayArtDidIt!!!!