• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: Big Chicken on July 12, 2020, 12:55:20 PM
Ozman, Wade, Stolpman and Stein.  Who was number 5?  You aren't counting Weisberg are you?   Keeping this Gantt Chart up to date is a bitch.

Ok well 6 if you count current AND former, I think the weekend hosts buggered off as well?

Big Chicken

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 12, 2020, 01:00:44 PM
Ok well 6 if you count current AND former, I think the weekend hosts buggered off as well?

OK well six then but who was it?  Name names dammit.  I've got paperwork to file.

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 12, 2020, 01:05:03 PM
Wrong again. Much crazier than THAT! I for a split second had verbal commitments from Mark Sargent & Patricia Steere before firing both.  ;)

= 7 and counting

Oh Fuck, no! Wait a fucking second here. . .

Sean Stone = Axed
Bara & whats her name ....

10 and counting. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl7rkIc9b24
#Stein
Fuck MV!

It’s a real hot seat clearly!

Big Chicken

Quote from: WOTR on July 12, 2020, 12:41:38 PM
Big Chicken: Have you considered reaching out to Groyper and guiding him in his entertainment productions? Think of it... With his charisma, Rubini's platform and your faith we could bring back the big tent revivals of the early 1900's!

The Big Chicken has offered Richard a trip out to Rocket Center, West Virginia to check out "The Shop"  deep under the mountains. He didn't seem interested which is fine.  We still think he has potential but we just hired a stud from the rooshv forum.  So we are in good shape. 

The Big Chicken's religious zeal is a product of moving to West Virginia.  Obviously, separation of church and state means it does not affect my day to day gig but off the clock I am one Holy Roller!

Big Chicken

Quote from: Lilith on July 12, 2020, 12:48:12 PM
Pastor Big Chicken has the POWER!

Thank You Jesus!

Praise MV!

The POWER of the Holy Ghost drives the Big Chicken.

VC

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 12, 2020, 01:05:03 PM
Wrong again. Much crazier than THAT! I for a split second had verbal commitments from Mark Sargent & Patricia Steere before firing both.  ;)

= 7 and counting

Oh Fuck, no! Wait a fucking second here. . .

Sean Stone = Axed
Bara & whats her name ....

10 and counting. . .

#Stein
Fuck MV!

Stein is an automatic firing, so what's the real objective? Heater? Boost Nathan's street cred, when he hires him back?

This dude'r knows how to Heckle 2019:

A stand up comedian encounters a seemingly insane heckler, who becomes his stalker. This is a heckle on a whole new level...

Maybe Rubini came-up with the idea for AB's shooter retirement to slide Heather the Feather over his mike. Some more drama for the drama queens... :D

He's setting-up Heater for yet another "dramatic" come back?

Lilith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVPnB4tEy-M

...and then there's the voice...

Not to mention his content is for uninformed 5th graders, much like Heatha.  He even uses bad words that 5th graders still find shocking and funny.  At least he doesn't spend significant clumps of time reading to us.

VC

Quote from: Lilith on July 12, 2020, 01:35:44 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVPnB4tEy-M

...and then there's the voice...

Not to mention his content is for uninformed 5th graders, much like Heatha.  He even uses bad words that 5th graders still find shocking and funny.  At least he doesn't spend significant clumps of time reading to us.

What's worse, IF you focus on his mouth, while he's talking, you will soon want to smash him in the face and/or go spastic with an epileptic seizure and froth at the mouth. ;D

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 12, 2020, 01:50:58 PM
What's worse, IF you focus on his mouth, while he's talking, you will soon want to smash him in the face and/or go spastic with an epileptic seizure and froth at the mouth. ;D

Heh Heh.

He also claps his hands and screeches instead of pounding his desk and crying.

pate

I will continue to offer assistance on a curated rock-solid play list.

Hear are three from a somewhat overlooked 90s group:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkmqEHwZ_dY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgy3_kmYZ3Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycvef8PJX1o

I am just throwing noodles against the wall to see if they schtick here.

-p

MarkT

TALKERS MAGAZINE  “The bible of talk media” and David Rubini.
http://www.talkers.com/tag/david-rubini/

chefist

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 12, 2020, 02:01:14 PM
VC you too!

How old are you .. like 19 or some shit.

You don't know Jack about Bell.

Ever hear of George Noory? lol

Forget the 90's, I would BET MY LIFE in 2015 MOST were not listening to MITD that are here sucking my cock today.

Go fuck yourself bitch baby.

This REALLY is just a fucking deserted island now

A meager handful of old skool AB fans mixed w/ a majority of #Legacy posers

#LegacyMyAss

Fuck MV!

Join the chat...

Dave Rabini suk my weenie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSiEJRyb5Wk&feature=push-lbss&attr_tag=ixTVniUvkYgKKZ-y%3A6

Spookcat

Art Bell had a good radio voice, but I don't think anyone other than Karen and HW thought he was an excellent person. After all, he abandoned his older kids.

Ciardelo

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 12, 2020, 02:01:14 PMA meager handful of old skool AB fans mixed w/ a majority of #Legacy posers

I assure you sir, the Annulus of Trustâ,,¢ are no posers.

WOTR

VC you too!

Forget the 90's, I would BET MY LIFE in 2015 MOST were not listening to MITD that are here sucking my cock today.

#LegacyMyAss

Fuck MV!

I know that you were involved in the most successful radio shows, and I have not been. But I would probably update my main webpage to reflect the change in hosts.

pate

More curated musical playlist ideas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGSxtKd2qhk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOD5tynrhLs

I have not listened to these yet, but "they" look promising...

-p

DynamoHum

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 12, 2020, 03:02:57 PM
I am not gonna bully you young BG'ers.

I am just disappointed...

AB and his fans have disappeared HERE

Listen to the re-runs it's fucking top shelf! 93' and 2015 were his best 2 years EVER!

Honored to have the privilege.

Now go fuck yourselves properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODIvONHPqpk

Art Bell's Last Comeback!
OFFICIAL 2015 ROSTER:
#Family

#ROSS MITCHELL
#DAVID RUBINI
#RW SANDERS
#DR. J
#HEATHER WADE
#KEITH ROWLAND
#ART

#Legacy

#Don'tFuckWithOurFamily

Fuck MV!

#RESPECT

You seem (h)angry.

albrecht

I am just disappointed...

AB and his fans have disappeared HERE

Listen to the re-runs it's fucking top shelf! 93' and 2015 were his best 2 years EVER!

Honored to have the privilege.

Now go fuck yourselves properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODIvONHPqpk

Art Bell's Last Comeback!
OFFICIAL 2015 ROSTER:
#Family

#ROSS MITCHELL
#DAVID RUBINI
#RW SANDERS
#DR. J
#HEATHER WADE
#KEITH ROWLAND
#ART

#Legacy

#Don'tFuckWithOurFamily

Fuck MV!

#RESPECT
I forget his name but wasn't there some other guy involved in the drama show at some point? The bodybuilding guy that I think had a heart attack or something? Ranted somewhere about stuff. Folks at the time thought he might've even been the infamous stalker. The name escapes me.

VC

VC you too!

#LegacyMyAss

Fuck MV!
Quote from: VC on July 10, 2020, 07:28:48 PM
You know Bigelow invested money and support to help AB's show vastly expand in the '90's. He did one or more shows w/AB. It would be awesome if you could somehow get him on, very unlikely I know, or, at least, do a show about him. He's done a lot of weird ass covert cover for the government with a lot of magic hijinks to boot over the decades. And, he had/has a personal interest in the paranormal.

#LegacyUpYourAss

Rubini: Do you seriously believe the Earth is Flat? Do you seriously believe American astronauts never landed and walked on the moon and returned to a near-spherical planet Earth?

WOTR

Please don't do us any favours. How else are we to be taught the error of our ways?

Look, I'll be honest. When MV stopped posting regularly, there was a power vacuum. Groyper has tried to step in and has done a fine job as the supreme, benevolent leader. But there is a small band of us who maintain an open mind.

I was encouraged to see none other than George Senda The Guy from Pittsburgh's name being bantered around in chat as a possible candidate for the next MiTD host.  Negotiations would be a cast iron bitch but it would be a dream come true if Rubini could land him.  Talk about Legacy!

WOTR

Quote from: albrecht on July 12, 2020, 03:29:49 PM
I forget his name but wasn't there some other guy involved in the drama show at some point? The bodybuilding guy that I think had a heart attack or something? Ranted somewhere about stuff. Folks at the time thought he might've even been the infamous stalker. The name escapes me.

It took awhile to find the name (and then the picture.) But it was so worth it.

I present Leo Asshat.

pate

Quote from: WOTR on July 12, 2020, 03:42:26 PM

I present Leo Asshat.

Jay-sus!  Are you trying to give K-dubb an infarction?

Wow!

-p

artbell_ghost

LASTEST WORD IS THE FUNDING HAS BEEN SECURED AND A PRICE NEGOTIATED. CONTRACTS ARE YET TO BE WRITTEN BUT AN APPOINTMENT WITH A LAWYER HAS BEEN SCHEDULED.

TRUTH IS THE RUBINI THAT IS POSTING ON BELLGAB IS ANTI-PURCHASE AND NOT THE REAL PERSON WITH AN OWNERSHIP STAKE. I CANNOT SAY WHO THE REAL OWNER  IS BUT FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD IT WOULD ROCK THE FOUNDATION OF WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW!

pate

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 12, 2020, 03:52:47 PM
LASTEST WORD IS THE FUNDING HAS BEEN SECURED AND A PRICE NEGOTIATED. CONTRACTS ARE YET TO BE WRITTEN BUT AN APPOINTMENT WITH A LAWYER HAS BEEN SCHEDULED.

TRUTH IS THE RUBINI THAT IS POSTING ON BELLGAB IS ANTI-PURCHASE AND NOT THE REAL PERSON WITH AN OWNERSHIP STAKE. I CANNOT SAY WHO THE REAL OWNER  IS BUT FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD IT WOULD ROCK THE FOUNDATION OF WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW!

I think you meant "...IT WOULD FT. ROCK THE FOUNDATION..."

I think JackSiniStar will allow the typo.

-p

Jackstar

Quote from: Big Chicken on July 12, 2020, 12:28:32 PM
The Big Chicken knows Jack's employers

Good luck, They're behind seven proxies.

Quote from: Big Chicken on July 12, 2020, 12:28:32 PM
and feels his pain and frustrations but there is nothing to be done.

Company policy.

Quote from: WOTR on July 12, 2020, 03:38:57 PM
Look, I'll be honest.

... flattered!!

Jewbini lied about owning the network 🤣

imagine my shock

#ChuckleFuck

DynamoHum

Quote from: albrecht on July 12, 2020, 03:29:49 PM

Someone may have answered this but I believe you are referring to Leo Ashcraft.

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on July 12, 2020, 03:42:26 PM

I present Leo Asshat.

...and his partner.