• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DynamoHum

I go to bed and this thread was a squirt love fest and I get up and there’s shit all over the walls and someone exsanguinated Young Stolp left him in the pool.

“That escalated quickly”

Rubini will say whatever gets a reaction, a snake oil salesman who knows a little about a few things and can talk fast enough to make you believe. I enjoy watching the USSR 1970’s level gymnastic ability to flick flack around that he possesses, but only to watch, there’s not enough salt in the world for his words.

It really is a shame Heather didn’t joint MITD it would have been the most glorious meltdown of the lot and might even have surpassed the Schrodinger Kolby episode which I feel was the apotheosis of her time gurning into the radio.

The ease with which he doxxed (or not) the Groyp is also a cause for concern.

Let us spice this up properly. Maybe Anthony should start to call in, he will have a show by the end of the week.

No offence Rubini, just the truth.

ItsOver

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 11, 2020, 11:49:55 PM

...It's not over for Heather Wade...

She's a young woman w/ a bright future

#RubiniMagic
With proper career counseling, I can see it.

Tootsie

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 12, 2020, 03:15:15 AM
Dynamo!

LOVE it!! You speak truth here. Well not really, but close enough. And I dig your guts.

MV told me on the phone he's calling me today (BTW FUCK MV!) so there ya have it bitch!

Get R E A D Y to R U M B L E!

He said U ME and MV!

Don't pussy out BG! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

Dynamo! Did ya get load this hot mess ova he-ahh ? RULE #1 Never trust a man with a vagina that wears a mask and tells others to do the same

Never trust someone that claims they never heard of Art Bell

Never accept disrespect to #Legacy

#RubiniMagic

Heater don't be a pussy

I want KR 2.0

Hey LTV FANS

Suck Rubini's DICK

OFFICIAL DMDN OPEN LETTER & SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE DESK OF MR. RUBINI - EXCLUSIVELY ANNOUNCED HERE 1st on BellGab:

I'm sending Young Stolp back to YT & DLive AAA - he has a lot to learn

Welcome welcome the young ALEX STEIN as the NEW HOST of MITD !

#Don'tStopBelievin' !

Praise MITCHELL!

Praise RUBINI!

Praise Dr. J!

Praise RW SANDERS!

Praise WADE!

Praise ROWLAND!

Praise BELL!

P R A I S E  B E L L !

Fuck MV!

#MITD

#DMDN

#SnooryNoory

#TakeBackTheNight!

#AB

#Stein

#Legacy

are you Bart Ell?

ItsOver

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 12, 2020, 03:05:23 AM
I go to bed and this thread was a squirt love fest and I get up and there’s shit all over the walls and someone exsanguinated Young Stolp left him in the pool...

Welcome.  Post often.

Big Chicken

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 12, 2020, 06:04:34 AM
Toots I am David Rubini

Of course but what of your pants?   Are they "Swishy"?

Big Chicken

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 12, 2020, 03:05:23 AM
I go to bed and this thread was a squirt love fest and I get up and there’s shit all over the walls and someone exsanguinated Young Stolp left him in the pool.

“That escalated quickly”

The Big Chicken has been regrettably let his MiTD Gantt chart get out of date.  I'm good up to Schrader who left after getting cock blocked into a wall by Old Scratch.  Then it was Weisberg, right?  He zombied on until Rowland fled and he got caught without a chair and tried to go it alone.  Then Ozman had a cameo before being dumped for Ms. Wade.  In a rare show of sound judgement, Ms. Wade quit after one episode and the whole thing collapsed until Young Stolp put in about a week before losing favor to this Stein.  Meanwhile, behind the scenes, Groyper is being wooed to take over for Stein but there is some tit-for-tat and sadly Midnight in The Desert with Richard Groyper may not happen.

Trying to close out this 2Q paper work and get this database updated properly.

artbell_ghost

SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO THE SITUATION SENT AN EMERGENCY EMAIL TO THE GROUP ASKING FOR DONATIONS TO MAKE A QUICK PURCHASE OF THE MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT BRAND FROM DMDN.

THERE IS A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT BY THURSDAY MORNING HEATHER WADE WILL BE RESTORED AS THE RIGHTFUL HOST AND OWNER OF THE #LEGACY

EXPERT ADVISORS LEARNED THERE IS NO VALUE TO THE DMDN BRAND AS IT WAS NOT OFFICIALLY CONNECTED  WITH THE BRAND OF ART BELL BUT RATHER KEITH ROWLAND AND THEREFORE HAS BEEN SEPARATED FROM OTHER ASSETS.

RUMOR IS IF THE PURCHASE GOES THROUGH HEATHER MAY BE PARTNERING WITH THE NEW PARANORMAL CHANNEL ON SPOTIFY.

Jackstar

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 12, 2020, 07:42:22 AM
HEATHER WADE WILL BE RESTORED AS THE RIGHTFUL HOST AND OWNER OF THE #LEGACY

I'm so bad... I should be in detention.

this is the exact moment Jewbini lost the plot:

[attachment=1]

unfortunately, Jewbini is just Dave Darin 2.0 (with a shitty network) lulz

for the record, i don't want my own radio show/podcast because im not a radio show host. im an entertainer, simple as. YouTube has everything i need.

Asuka Langley

If we cant have Young Stolp I just want Heaters milkers back on DMDN so i can keep up to date on the lives of her cats #MakeItHappenJewbini

Big Chicken

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 12, 2020, 10:03:45 AM
for the record, i don't want my own radio show/podcast because im not a radio show host. im an entertainer, simple as. YouTube has everything i need.

That is fine Mr. Groyper but remember our offer still stands.    You can be much more than an entertainer.  You can become a dedicated professional controlling the narrative on questions of the day. After 16 week boot camp you won't exactly glow in the dark but the drones will know you are there and gravitate toward your power.  By Christmas you can be gently nudging NPC's on Patch Neighbors or beating serious ass on Yahoo Answers.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 12, 2020, 08:06:23 AM
I'm so bad... I should be in detention.

Are you sure you're not? What planet are you on?

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 12, 2020, 10:44:02 AM
if you catch the RONA?

I don't catch coronavirus. It catches me.

Jackstar

Quote from: Big Chicken on July 12, 2020, 10:28:18 AM
You can become a dedicated professional controlling the narrative on questions of the day.

K_Dubb

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 12, 2020, 03:15:15 AM

I'm sending Young Stolp back to YT & DLive AAA - he has a lot to learn

Welcome welcome the young ALEX STEIN as the NEW HOST of MITD !

Is he hot?  Will he take his shirt off?

MarkT

DAVID RUBINI, Sir, your scope of talent is very impressive.
From working with Art Bell to being involved with creation and production of at least four movies.
Please tell us if in the forthcoming movie "CULT of CELEBRITY" do you talk about Art Bell.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4587367/

Big Chicken

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 12, 2020, 11:00:29 AM

Very telling Jack.

You see Mr. Groyper, Jack is in the business as well.  He has great talent but he doesn't have the tools. You can tell the lack of resources gnaws at him.  A perfect example of why you don't jump at just any offer.    The Big Chicken knows Jack's employers and feels his pain and frustrations but there is nothing to be done.

Spookcat

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 12, 2020, 11:24:54 AM
Is he hot?  Will he take his shirt off?

Here you are, K_Dubb

[attachment=1]

WOTR

Quote from: Big Chicken on July 12, 2020, 10:28:18 AM
That is fine Mr. Groyper but remember our offer still stands.    You can be much more than an entertainer.  You can become a dedicated professional controlling the narrative on questions of the day. After 16 week boot camp you won't exactly glow in the dark but the drones will know you are there and gravitate toward your power.  By Christmas you can be gently nudging NPC's on Patch Neighbors or beating serious ass on Yahoo Answers.

Big Chicken: Have you considered reaching out to Groyper and guiding him in his entertainment productions? Think of it... With his charisma, Rubini's platform and your faith we could bring back the big tent revivals of the early 1900's!

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on July 12, 2020, 12:41:38 PM
Big Chicken: Have you considered reaching out to Groyper and guiding him in his entertainment productions? Think of it... With his charisma, Rubini's platform and your faith we could bring back the big tent revivals of the early 1900's!

Pastor Big Chicken has the POWER!

Thank You Jesus!

Praise MV!

DynamoHum

DynamoHum

Quote from: Spookcat on July 12, 2020, 12:41:02 PM
Here you are, K_Dubb

[attachment=1,msg1404117]

So this show has gone through 5 hosts since it changed owners?

pate

It is important to have a rock-solid musical play list, maybe that is the trouble?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMAGI7zRqj8

Nautical Shore.

-p

Big Chicken

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 12, 2020, 12:51:26 PM
So this show has gone through 5 hosts since it changed owners?

Ozman, Wade, Stolpman and Stein.  Who was number 5?  You aren't counting Weisberg are you?   Keeping this Gantt Chart up to date is a bitch.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Spookcat on July 12, 2020, 12:41:02 PM
Here you are, K_Dubb

[attachment=1,msg1404117]

Thanks!  Maybe if you messed up his hair a little.