Author Midnight In The Desert  (Read 3939240 times)

Midnight In The Desert Heather Lied OnAir Multiple Times Alleging AB Suicide
« Reply #125760 on: July 12, 2020, 01:30:03 AM »
I remember Heatha saying more than once, that Karen told Heatha that it was Heatha's fault, and that's why Heatha has what Heatha calls "complicated grief".

Art loved generating buzz and conversation. It probably gave him some joy in his last moments to know that we’d be discussing and debating this for years to come.

Midnight In The Desert Heather Lied OnAir Multiple Times Alleging AB Suicide
« Reply #125761 on: July 12, 2020, 01:34:02 AM »
Art loved generating buzz and conversation. It probably gave him some joy in his last moments to know that we’d be discussing and debating this for years to come.

Well, Karen has the pocket of pennies to prove Art's love, and Heatha has the cup of pencils.

Midnight In The Desert: Trendsetting
« Reply #125762 on: July 12, 2020, 01:40:42 AM »
Well, Karen has the pocket of pennies to prove Art's love, and Heatha has the cup of pencils.

Dude... are you selling penis mightiers?

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125763 on: July 12, 2020, 01:44:29 AM »
Brig was a legend...the best brand bellgab produced...why would she abandon her #legacy?

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125764 on: July 12, 2020, 01:46:58 AM »
Brig was a legend...the best brand bellgab produced...why would she abandon her #legacy?

They never told me; I never asked. That makes us both curious, but only I'm polite.

Midnight In The Desert WOTR is Funny! We Relate. WTF does that make me?
« Reply #125765 on: July 12, 2020, 01:49:23 AM »
Brig: I quit!

I have BG love for both you and Brig! :D

Love ya too, man. Have you considered applying for your own show? Instead of spending an hour a night on hold for Nathan, you could just put that time into producing a quality show.  ;)

#BetterCallRubini

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125766 on: July 12, 2020, 01:52:12 AM »
They never told me; I never asked. That makes us both curious, but only I'm polite.

Polite...and necrophilic

Midnight In The Desert WOTR is Funny! We Relate. WTF does that make me?
« Reply #125767 on: July 12, 2020, 01:54:04 AM »
Love ya too, man. Have you considered applying for your own show? Instead of spending an hour a night on hold for Nathan, you could just put that time into producing a quality show.  ;)

#BetterCallRubini
Lulz... where's EC? We need him now more than ever!

Midnight In The Desert Babe Ruth Home Run Domination: Established, 2020
« Reply #125768 on: July 12, 2020, 01:59:40 AM »
necrophilic

Correction: zoophilic, maggot. Kisses!

Did Jackstar allow it? ???

vaguely allowable

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125769 on: July 12, 2020, 02:01:28 AM »
It makes it difficult to have confidence in The Great Rubini's show host choices if he thinks Heatha is great.  IMO.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125770 on: July 12, 2020, 02:24:34 AM »
Give the people what we want! Bring back Ozman! Make room for Groyper!!

P.S. The title Make Room For Groyper could also be made into a sitcom. Think about the potential of this media empire, mang...then have your people get back to mine. 8)
But the masses would confuse it with Make Room for Groper...

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125771 on: July 12, 2020, 04:05:23 AM »
I go to bed and this thread was a squirt love fest and I get up and there’s shit all over the walls and someone exsanguinated Young Stolp left him in the pool.

“That escalated quickly”

Rubini will say whatever gets a reaction, a snake oil salesman who knows a little about a few things and can talk fast enough to make you believe. I enjoy watching the USSR 1970’s level gymnastic ability to flick flack around that he possesses, but only to watch, there’s not enough salt in the world for his words.

It really is a shame Heather didn’t joint MITD it would have been the most glorious meltdown of the lot and might even have surpassed the Schrodinger Kolby episode which I feel was the apotheosis of her time gurning into the radio.

The ease with which he doxxed (or not) the Groyp is also a cause for concern.

Let us spice this up properly. Maybe Anthony should start to call in, he will have a show by the end of the week.

No offence Rubini, just the truth.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125772 on: July 12, 2020, 04:15:15 AM »
Dynamo!

LOVE it!! You speak truth here. Well not really, but close enough. And I dig your guts.

MV told me on the phone he's calling me today (BTW FUCK MV!) so there ya have it bitch!

Get R E A D Y to R U M B L E!

He said U ME and MV!

Don't pussy out BG! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

Dynamo! Did ya get load this hot mess ova he-ahh ? RULE #1 Never trust a man with a vagina that wears a mask and tells others to do the same

Never trust someone that claims they never heard of Art Bell

Never accept disrespect to #Legacy

#RubiniMagic

Heater don't be a pussy

I want KR 2.0

Hey LTV FANS

Suck Rubini's DICK

OFFICIAL DMDN OPEN LETTER & SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE DESK OF MR. RUBINI - EXCLUSIVELY ANNOUNCED HERE 1st on BellGab:

I'm sending Young Stolp back to YT & DLive AAA - he has a lot to learn

Welcome welcome the young ALEX STEIN as the NEW HOST of MITD !

#Don'tStopBelievin' !

Praise MITCHELL!

Praise RUBINI!

Praise Dr. J!

Praise RW SANDERS!

Praise WADE!

Praise ROWLAND!

Praise BELL!

P R A I S E  B E L L !

Fuck MV!

#MITD

#DMDN

#SnooryNoory

#TakeBackTheNight!

#AB

#Stein

#Legacy

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125773 on: July 12, 2020, 05:51:09 AM »

...It's not over for Heather Wade...

She's a young woman w/ a bright future

#RubiniMagic
With proper career counseling, I can see it.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125774 on: July 12, 2020, 05:52:25 AM »
Dynamo!

LOVE it!! You speak truth here. Well not really, but close enough. And I dig your guts.

MV told me on the phone he's calling me today (BTW FUCK MV!) so there ya have it bitch!

Get R E A D Y to R U M B L E!

He said U ME and MV!

Don't pussy out BG! ;)

Dynamo! Did ya get load this hot mess ova he-ahh ? RULE #1 Never trust a man with a vagina that wears a mask and tells others to do the same

Never trust someone that claims they never heard of Art Bell

Never accept disrespect to #Legacy

#RubiniMagic

Heater don't be a pussy

I want KR 2.0

Hey LTV FANS

Suck Rubini's DICK

OFFICIAL DMDN OPEN LETTER & SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE DESK OF MR. RUBINI - EXCLUSIVELY ANNOUNCED HERE 1st on BellGab:

I'm sending Young Stolp back to YT & DLive AAA - he has a lot to learn

Welcome welcome the young ALEX STEIN as the NEW HOST of MITD !

#Don'tStopBelievin' !

Praise MITCHELL!

Praise RUBINI!

Praise Dr. J!

Praise RW SANDERS!

Praise WADE!

Praise ROWLAND!

Praise BELL!

P R A I S E  B E L L !

Fuck MV!

#MITD

#DMDN

#SnooryNoory

#TakeBackTheNight!

#AB

#Stein

#Legacy

are you Bart Ell?

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125775 on: July 12, 2020, 06:14:46 AM »
I go to bed and this thread was a squirt love fest and I get up and there’s shit all over the walls and someone exsanguinated Young Stolp left him in the pool...

Welcome.  Post often.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125776 on: July 12, 2020, 07:04:34 AM »
Toots I am David Rubini

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX8GG3dnsp8

L@@K OUT! BG's loosest A-Hole commenting directly below : )

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125777 on: July 12, 2020, 07:20:46 AM »
Toots I am David Rubini

Of course but what of your pants?   Are they "Swishy"?

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125778 on: July 12, 2020, 07:46:15 AM »
I go to bed and this thread was a squirt love fest and I get up and there’s shit all over the walls and someone exsanguinated Young Stolp left him in the pool.

“That escalated quickly”

The Big Chicken has been regrettably let his MiTD Gantt chart get out of date.  I'm good up to Schrader who left after getting cock blocked into a wall by Old Scratch.  Then it was Weisberg, right?  He zombied on until Rowland fled and he got caught without a chair and tried to go it alone.  Then Ozman had a cameo before being dumped for Ms. Wade.  In a rare show of sound judgement, Ms. Wade quit after one episode and the whole thing collapsed until Young Stolp put in about a week before losing favor to this Stein.  Meanwhile, behind the scenes, Groyper is being wooed to take over for Stein but there is some tit-for-tat and sadly Midnight in The Desert with Richard Groyper may not happen.

Trying to close out this 2Q paper work and get this database updated properly.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125779 on: July 12, 2020, 07:55:35 AM »
@ Big Chicken 

Though you are BG's loosest A-Hole

Comedy is comedy.

Good post!

8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvATwu6NLa8

Fuck MV!

Midnight In The Desert - FOR SALE
« Reply #125780 on: July 12, 2020, 08:42:22 AM »
SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO THE SITUATION SENT AN EMERGENCY EMAIL TO THE GROUP ASKING FOR DONATIONS TO MAKE A QUICK PURCHASE OF THE MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT BRAND FROM DMDN.

THERE IS A STRONG POSSIBILITY THAT BY THURSDAY MORNING HEATHER WADE WILL BE RESTORED AS THE RIGHTFUL HOST AND OWNER OF THE #LEGACY

EXPERT ADVISORS LEARNED THERE IS NO VALUE TO THE DMDN BRAND AS IT WAS NOT OFFICIALLY CONNECTED  WITH THE BRAND OF ART BELL BUT RATHER KEITH ROWLAND AND THEREFORE HAS BEEN SEPARATED FROM OTHER ASSETS.

RUMOR IS IF THE PURCHASE GOES THROUGH HEATHER MAY BE PARTNERING WITH THE NEW PARANORMAL CHANNEL ON SPOTIFY.

Midnight In The Desert - DOMINATION ESTABLISHED
« Reply #125781 on: July 12, 2020, 09:06:23 AM »
HEATHER WADE WILL BE RESTORED AS THE RIGHTFUL HOST AND OWNER OF THE #LEGACY

I'm so bad... I should be in detention.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125782 on: July 12, 2020, 09:26:03 AM »
AB Ghost

Not too shabby

There is a little truth in your lies

Fuck MV!

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125783 on: July 12, 2020, 09:34:06 AM »

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125784 on: July 12, 2020, 10:51:44 AM »
this is the exact moment Jewbini lost the plot:

[attachment=1]

unfortunately, Jewbini is just Dave Darin 2.0 (with a shitty network) lulz

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125785 on: July 12, 2020, 11:03:45 AM »
for the record, i don't want my own radio show/podcast because im not a radio show host. im an entertainer, simple as. YouTube has everything i need.

Midnight In The Desert - DOMINATION ESTABLISHED
« Reply #125786 on: July 12, 2020, 11:04:24 AM »

I PREFER TOOL

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125787 on: July 12, 2020, 11:11:03 AM »
If we cant have Young Stolp I just want Heaters milkers back on DMDN so i can keep up to date on the lives of her cats #MakeItHappenJewbini

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125788 on: July 12, 2020, 11:28:18 AM »
for the record, i don't want my own radio show/podcast because im not a radio show host. im an entertainer, simple as. YouTube has everything i need.

That is fine Mr. Groyper but remember our offer still stands.    You can be much more than an entertainer.  You can become a dedicated professional controlling the narrative on questions of the day. After 16 week boot camp you won't exactly glow in the dark but the drones will know you are there and gravitate toward your power.  By Christmas you can be gently nudging NPC's on Patch Neighbors or beating serious ass on Yahoo Answers.

Midnight In The Desert
« Reply #125789 on: July 12, 2020, 11:35:09 AM »

Are you sure you're not? What planet are you on?