• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 11, 2020, 11:46:14 PM
Dave "Rich"

We're on our last legs over here.. especially now that we couldn't get you locked up and in-studio...

The 25 yr old "genius" named DAVE who sent me nutty emails does truly deserve a place at the fucking table

You "got" the talent Dave!

You're gonna be a BIG BIG star! Bigger than Stolp! Bigger than Heather ! Bigger THAN ...

sigh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX8GG3dnsp8

Jewbini you aren't very good at this, are you?

you dont have the stamina to keep up.

hate to see it.

get some rest old man.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on July 11, 2020, 11:49:41 PM
You're just a Blue Pilled Meme. Heather is lying and I have the proof and logic that you can never have. She is a disgrace for doing this drama queen woe is me 2nd Widow Witch sheeit.

First, it’s red-pilled, moron.

Second, what “proof” do you have that Art Bell didn’t commit suicide? ???

Lilith

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 11, 2020, 11:49:55 PM
Lilith

I KNOW she is great!

It's not over for Heather Wade...

She's a young woman w/ a bright future

#RubiniMagic

I bet you can't say that with a straight face.  LOL

VC

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 11, 2020, 11:49:55 PM
Lilith

I KNOW she is great!

It's not over for Heather Wade...

She's a young woman w/ a bright future

#RubiniMagic

Why isn't Heather Wade on your network then? You allege you are the sole owner! WTF are you waiting for. She sure as hell is waayyy better than Stein.

You can book her guests. She needs lots of new guests, and she needs plenty of new callers besides her same old boring REPEATS. The definition of insanity! Doing the same thing over and over and over and...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 11, 2020, 11:55:45 PM
Lilith

I am loyal to my friends. I can easily credit Heather.

Easily.

OK, so you think she’s a good friend but you can’t be serious that you think she’s a good broadcaster on par with Art Bell? If you do then I have grave concerns for the DMDN.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2020, 11:58:12 PM
OK, so you think she’s a good friend but you can’t be serious that you think she’s a good broadcaster on par with Art Bell? If you do then I have grave concerns for the DMDN.

#BINGO!

paladin1991

Quote from: VC on July 11, 2020, 11:56:50 PM
Why isn't Heather Wade on your network then? You allege you are the sole owner! WTF are you waiting for. She sure as hell is waayyy better than Stein.

Anti-Semite.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 12, 2020, 12:00:30 AM
Doc, come on dude

NOBODY can top ART

Heather will be the FIRST to admit it

give her a fucking break

I'm rockin' w/ Stein now!

PEACE

I did give her a break. I continued to listen to her show for months after people here started trolling her. However, I finally had to agree with them because it just never got any better and in fact got worse. I don’t hate her and even wish her well...but life’s too short to listen to someone continue to do a very poor Art Bell imitation ad infinitum.

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 12, 2020, 12:04:35 AM
I did give her a break. I continued to listen to her show for months after people here started trolling her. However, I finally had to agree with them because it just never got any better and in fact got worse. I don’t hate her and even wish her well...but life’s too short to listen to someone continue to do a very poor Art Bell imitation ad infinitum.

Why are you explaining yourself? She sucks...if they don't realize that...then that should explain why they bought a complete lemon of a network from KR. Jesus

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 12, 2020, 12:04:35 AM

You are listening wrong bruh, you dont listen to Heather because shes good you listen to her because shes so bad.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 12, 2020, 12:13:16 AM
You are listening wrong bruh, you dont listen to Heather because shes good you listen to her because shes so bad.

No, I’m afraid it’s not even so bad it’s good. It’s just bad.  :(

chefist

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 12, 2020, 12:09:10 AM
YOU suck ChetList

Heather Rocks Paranormal!

MITD was only worth a foot massage for KR and a blowjob from Heater Wad...

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2020, 11:52:46 PM
First, it’s red-pilled, moron.

Second, what “proof” do you have that Art Bell didn’t commit suicide? ???

I remember Heatha saying more than once, that Karen told Heatha that it was Heatha's fault, and that's why Heatha has what Heatha calls "complicated grief".

Lilith

Is that VC onna fone?   8)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on July 12, 2020, 12:25:12 AM
I remember Heatha saying more than once, that Karen told Heatha that it was Heatha's fault, and that's why Heatha has what Heatha calls "complicated grief".

Art loved generating buzz and conversation. It probably gave him some joy in his last moments to know that we’d be discussing and debating this for years to come.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 12, 2020, 12:30:03 AM
Art loved generating buzz and conversation. It probably gave him some joy in his last moments to know that we’d be discussing and debating this for years to come.

Well, Karen has the pocket of pennies to prove Art's love, and Heatha has the cup of pencils.

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on July 12, 2020, 12:34:02 AM
Well, Karen has the pocket of pennies to prove Art's love, and Heatha has the cup of pencils.

Dude... are you selling penis mightiers?

chefist

Brig was a legend...the best brand bellgab produced...why would she abandon her #legacy?

Jackstar

Quote from: chefist on July 12, 2020, 12:44:29 AM
Brig was a legend...the best brand bellgab produced...why would she abandon her #legacy?

They never told me; I never asked. That makes us both curious, but only I'm polite.

WOTR

Quote from: VC on July 12, 2020, 12:17:33 AM
Brig: I quit!

I have BG love for both you and Brig! :D

Love ya too, man. Have you considered applying for your own show? Instead of spending an hour a night on hold for Nathan, you could just put that time into producing a quality show.  ;)

#BetterCallRubini

chefist

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 12, 2020, 12:46:58 AM
They never told me; I never asked. That makes us both curious, but only I'm polite.

Polite...and necrophilic

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on July 12, 2020, 12:49:23 AM
Love ya too, man. Have you considered applying for your own show? Instead of spending an hour a night on hold for Nathan, you could just put that time into producing a quality show.  ;)

#BetterCallRubini
Lulz... where's EC? We need him now more than ever!

Spookcat

Quote from: Lilith on July 11, 2020, 11:47:22 PM
It makes it difficult to have confidence in The Great Rubini's show host choices if he thinks Heatha is great.  IMO.

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2020, 06:14:40 PM
Give the people what we want! Bring back Ozman! Make room for Groyper!!

P.S. The title Make Room For Groyper could also be made into a sitcom. Think about the potential of this media empire, mang...then have your people get back to mine. 8)
But the masses would confuse it with Make Room for Groper...