• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 11, 2020, 04:54:01 PM
Young Stolp is more based than most goys, someone give this man a foreskin!

Black market foreskins can be found in the alley behind Barnes Jeweish hospital in St Louis, MO...fyi

The reattachment procedure is performed by Rabbinat Pastor Bob Heiberstein.

https://www.jewsforjesus.org/

chefist

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 11, 2020, 05:23:08 PM
#RichGetsRubini

I'm sending Young Stolp back to YT & DLive AAA - he has a lot to learn

Ha...I was surprised when he stated that he didn't know who Richard Hoagland was...does he even know who John Lear or Bob Lazaar are? LULZ

#Legacy  ::)

Asuka Langley

Quote from: chefist on July 11, 2020, 05:32:42 PM
Ha...I was surprised when he stated that he didn't know who Richard Hoagland was...does he even know who John Lear or Bob Lazaar are? LULZ

#Legacy  ::)

Why would Young Stolp give a fuck about any of these boomers? I think it's funny he had no idea who Art Bell was. Art is dead, the holocaust never happened and the earth is flatter than Taylor Swifts ass SHIEEEEEEEEET!

chefist

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 11, 2020, 05:46:46 PM
Why would Young Stolp give a fuck about any of these boomers? I think it's funny he had no idea who Art Bell was. Art is dead, the holocaust never happened and the earth is flatter than Taylor Swifts ass SHIEEEEEEEEET!

Ha...Stolp = Swift. Perfect

Uh, young Stolp...

Mr. Rubini, since apparently all of the cards are on the table, im going to publicly throw my hat into the ring and suggest that you hire me. i have nothing against Mr. Stein personally or perfessionally, but i know i could boat race him into another dimension. i am Richard Groyper.

Dr. MD MD

Give the people what we want! Bring back Ozman! Make room for Groyper!!

P.S. The title Make Room For Groyper could also be made into a sitcom. Think about the potential of this media empire, mang...then have your people get back to mine. 8)

chefist

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 11, 2020, 06:08:58 PM
Never trust a man with a vagina that wears a mask and tells others to do the same

Never trust someone that claims they never heard of Art Bell

You need someone with deep, encyclopedic paranormal knowledge...is available IMMEDIATELY! Can talk for hours upon hours without stopping...AND will work "on the cheap"...

I have just the man!

Anthony "Big Tony" Senda...former C2C contributor AND personal friend of George Noory...The only reason he is a "former" contributor, is that Noory was frightened about being replaced by the real, official, the one the only George!

If you need a personal introduction, just shoot me an inbox.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 11, 2020, 06:25:11 PM
WTF?

YOU do not know about IPS?

He's the best!

On YT over 80 channels taken down and counting. .

The best mind in the biz!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx-OHNJgHiw-UV-udh81cgA

Ozman’s YT channel?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 11, 2020, 06:32:03 PM
Yeah.. sorry.. us old-time FE'ers call "Tim" IPS or Tim = interchangeable

He is the perfect guy for Open Phones after MITD and BEST OF BELL head to head against SnooryNoory Vs. a MITD repeat

AutoHoax After Midnight w/ Tim Ozman (IPS)

Coming 2021

I look forward to that.

I don’t know anything about Alex Stein though.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2020, 06:36:41 PM
I look forward to that.

I don’t know anything about Alex Stein though.

He's the guy that was on after McAfee on June 29th.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on July 11, 2020, 06:39:44 PM
He's the guy that was on after McAfee on June 29th.

I guess I missed that. Was he a good guest?

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2020, 06:43:47 PM
What did you think though?

I find him very hard to listen to.  I could be the only one.  Maybe everybody else will love listening to him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on July 11, 2020, 06:46:30 PM

I find him very hard to listen to.  I could be the only one.  Maybe everybody else will love listening to him.

What throws you off about him?

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2020, 06:48:55 PM
What throws you off about him?

His voice and his speech patterns.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on July 11, 2020, 06:51:38 PM

His voice and his speech patterns.

I get that. That’s mostly what throws me off about Heather too.

heater

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 11, 2020, 05:23:08 PM
#RichGetsRubini

#RubiniMagic

Heater don't be a pussy

Save the words - heater ain’t concerned with such things. I’ve been called all the names.

KR was the man for his time.  heater is the same but MV is my AB.

RG is the guy that will bring you all that you desire and more. Truly you only have 2 moves right now

1) lock Richard Groyper into a contract
2) sign up the Spec Sheet as a show on your schedule

If you screw those moves up, no KR magic is going to save MiTD. I’m not going to foot the bill to get it back up on Times Square.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2020, 06:52:38 PM
I get that. That’s mostly what throws me off about Heather too.

With Heatha, for me, it's her content, or lack thereof.

Lilith

Quote from: heater on July 11, 2020, 06:54:06 PM
Save the words - heater ain’t concerned with such things. I’ve been called all the names.

RG is the guy that will bring you all that you desire and more. Truly you only have 2 moves right now

If you screw those moves up, no KR magic is going to save MiTD. I’m not going to foot the bill to get it back up on Times Square.

Praise MV!

Asuka Langley

If Richard Groyper gets his own show on DMDN i will be the first to buy the Arctic Chaga and Squatty Potty's hes selling

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on July 11, 2020, 07:00:25 PM
With Heatha, for me, it's her content, or lack thereof.

Well, that too but mostly I think she just doesn’t have a great radio voice. When I listen to her I don’t hear someone confidently navigating us through the mysteries of the night, like Art. I really don’t.

chefist

Quote from: heater on July 11, 2020, 06:54:06 PM

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2020, 07:03:45 PM
Well, that too but mostly I think she just doesn’t have a great radio voice. When I listen to her I don’t hear someone confidently navigating us through the mysteries of the night, like Art. I really don’t.

Everything about her is fake to my ears.  That doesn't mean she's fake.  I'm sure she's genuinely doing her very best.

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 11, 2020, 07:03:01 PM
If Richard Groyper gets his own show on DMDN i will be the first to buy the Arctic Chaga and Squatty Potty's hes selling

imma sell the fuck out of those lil shitters!