• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 11, 2020, 10:05:44 AM
What happened on the spec sheet?

His moods are up and down like a whore’s knickers.

IKR?

I looked up at UFO ship and last nights archive has not been posted yet.  Mr. Rubini called in just as the show was about to end. The discussion seemed friendly and productive. All was well with the world last I could tell.

#ICouldBeWrong

#PraiseMV!

pate

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 11, 2020, 12:42:02 PM
https://youtu.be/3mlhma3Il5M

Huh.  That was a sound byte of the young firebrand Stolz(sp)?

DouG, if you will add to the curicul vitae of this soon to be Liberal Art Major;  I seem to recall that there was to be some sort of Musical Instruction involved with the edification of the chosen elite as outlined in Plato's "Republic."  If I recall my youth correctly there was some scale, memory alleges that it was the "Ionian Minor."  The key was certainly Minor, as to the Ionian part I am not so sure, but it was vaguely Middle-East/Agean and completely jammable on the bass guitar, or any four stringed lyre properly tuned,...  I digress.

I found the initial bit of this sound-byte intardasting, as recently I have been in conjunction with my legal team searching for a way to introduce into the legal lexicon the phrase "bitch ass faggotry."  I am somewhat at a loss as to what the broader meaning will eventually morph into, as this involves a superfluous property dispute involving trespass, criminal destruction of property and emotional damages et al...

Should these legal proceedings eventually proceed (I have been waiting nigh upon three years for the ornamental bamboo in question to fully mature and cause damage other than butt-hurt) my legal team, at my request, have been looking for a way to codify the term "bitch ass faggotry" into legalese.

Not being a lawyer, as those are typically retained for a fee, and "they" charge exorbitant rates to hang out in air-conditioned Vastican Libraries "researching;"  I have endeavored to translate into Latin the phrase for myself.

I have come up with natibus canem fasces, I believe that will with an appropriate legal preface enter the lexicon, however my Latin is far from prefect....

This sort of relates to my quest to bring the rainbow back to God from the communists, Skittle enthusiasts and other associated infidels.

Anyway, the big takeaways are;  Ironic Minor Chord and "bitch ass faggotry" as a legal term.

As always, I do appreciate your help.

Sow Sail We All!

-p

Quote from: Spookcat on July 11, 2020, 01:45:43 PM
I have to know, did all of that play over KNYE?

i dropped NIGGER ×4 at the end apparently people on dlive heard it kek

Spookcat

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 11, 2020, 01:49:05 PM
i dropped NIGGER ×4 at the end apparently people on dlive heard it kek

Yep, it is there. Right along with his panic about leaving "the meeting".

https://dlive.tv/v/dlive-20125227+RzCMDi7MR

Dr. MD MD

I can’t do my work.

VC

Quote from: Spookcat on July 11, 2020, 01:45:43 PM
I have to know, did all of that play over KNYE?

Someone posted it's not streaming over the net on KNYE for some time now. I'd be surprised if Karen will carry a lot of radical conspiracy programming considering AB #Legacy.

Radio over the airwaves is a dying delivery system, but it's probably doing very well now with CV-19.

Quote from: VC on July 11, 2020, 02:33:31 PM
Someone posted it's not streaming over the net on KNYE for some time now. I'd be surprised if Karen will carry a lot of radical conspiracy programming considering AB #Legacy.

Radio over the airwaves is a dying delivery system, but it's probably doing very well now with CV-19.

conspiracy programming? too much talk about men wearing tiny hats? OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Spookcat

Quote from: VC on July 11, 2020, 02:33:31 PM

Ah, I see. I knew she dropped it soon after Dave Schrader left but thought she picked it back up when the new owners came out, especially as they are still mentioning it as their flagship station.

VC

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 11, 2020, 02:41:50 PM
conspiracy programming? too much talk about men wearing tiny hats? OY VEY! SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Rubini claims to know and be in contact with Karen, so maybe Rubini can comment?

Probably will have to edit all the N-words, J-topics, and the Eat My Ass comments. They don't seem to have an effective delay and dump button yet. :D

WOTR

Quote from: WOTR on July 09, 2020, 05:50:31 PM
At first, I figured "here is another host / producer / radio guy" arriving who does not really get what the place is about. It appears that unlike others, you may have done your homework before posting. I believe there is only one radio guy that this place has not managed to scare off.

So far, your off to a good start. But we'll see how you and your chosen host manage in a few months. Now that Ciardelo is back, we may have to revive the Annulusâ,,¢

I may have overestimated the amount of time as "months" rather than "days."  :(

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 11, 2020, 03:50:34 AM
FUCK YOU!

Fuck MV!

Time will tell.

VC

Quote from: WOTR on July 11, 2020, 03:02:00 PM

Time will tell.

Are you kidding? Rubini seems to fit right in here. Just look at the father and son relationship he has adopted here with Richie.

Even Nathan has a Big Brother now too!

FAM. :)

Quote from: VC on July 11, 2020, 03:10:00 PM
Are you kidding? Rubini seems to fit right in here. Just look at the father and son relationship he has adopted here with Richie.

Even Nathan has a Big Brother now too!

FAM. :)

call me Richie RUBINI, Dr. Richie Rubini.

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on July 11, 2020, 03:02:00 PM

Time will tell.

<bellgab.gif>

WOTR

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 11, 2020, 12:42:02 PM
https://youtu.be/3mlhma3Il5M

"You come across as a fairly reasonable for a person who hangs around out in a web forum like Bellgab?"

What the hell? I know that the place has some "rough edges." I know that it can resemble a boiling pit of sewage. But most posters are intelligent. And I'm sure that there are a few others who are reasonable.  >:(  I just can't name any off the top of my head.  :(

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 11, 2020, 03:18:44 PM
call me Richie RUBINI, Dr. Richie Rubini.

Reminded of that story, "Grizzly Man". Mr Rubini probably thought, "Ah, Richard is harmless and lovable...I can live at peace with him in HIS environment."

Then...

10 10 20 SUCK RUBINI'S TITTIES!!! 🔥🔥🔥

#RichieRubini2020
#INeverDoubtedTheRubini
#PowerThruple
#YoungStolp

[attachment=1,msg1403846]

Quote from: chefist on July 11, 2020, 03:32:01 PM
Reminded of that story, "Grizzly Man". Mr Rubini probably thought, "Ah, Richard is harmless and lovable...I can live at peace with him in HIS environment."

Then...

somewhat accurate lol

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on July 11, 2020, 03:32:01 PM

Then...

Rubini probably has enough sense to not try to feed a bear a marshmallow like this:

chefist

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 11, 2020, 03:47:35 PM
Rubini probably has enough sense to not try to feed a bear a marshmallow like this:

Ha...yup..one level above this idiot:

https://youtu.be/d-WWdE1_RW0

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 11, 2020, 03:56:49 PM
If ya bitches can dish ya gotta TAKE

Always Fam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAgnJDJN4VA

MV is calling me Sunday to huddle up r.e. a future GabCast

Rich & Rubini later down the road. . .

#Don'tStopBelievin' !

Praise MITCHELL!

Praise RUBINI!

Praise Dr. J!

Praise RW SANDERS!

Praise WADE!

Praise ROWLAND!

Praise BELL!

P R A I S E  B E L L !

Fuck MV!

#MITD

#DMDN

#SnooryNoory

#TakeBackTheNight!

#AB

#YoungStolp2020

#Legacy

it's nice when family gets together.

heater

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 11, 2020, 07:55:21 AM
i should clarify, im not seeking employment from you Mr. Rubini, but it would behoove someone such as yourself to at least seriously consider it. just sayin.

I’ve been thinking about how powerful a Rubini Buzzwords + Richard Groyper’s showmanship team up would be.  Talk about lifting a veil, they could lift the nation on their backs and be a force for #legacy. Take me out of the running and hire this dude immediately Mr. Rubini. Done deal. I have spoken.

heater

Quote from: heater on July 11, 2020, 04:49:36 PM
I’ve been thinking about how powerful a Rubini Buzzwords + Richard Groyper’s showmanship team up would be.  Talk about lifting a veil, they could lift the nation on their backs and be a force for #legacy. Take me out of the running and hire this dude immediately Mr. Rubini. Done deal. I have spoken.

#PhraseMV

Lilith

#SoItIsWritten
#SoItShallBeDone

#PraiseMV!

no need to preemptively quit a job you never had on my behalf, my dude. fear not, if anyone's getting the hypothetical boot, it'll be #YoungStolp. im touched by your selflessness, really.  i will never forget your sacrifice.

#YoureTheRealMVP