• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

FOR HISTORICAL PURPOSES ONLY:

David "Dave" Rubini responded very positively to my YouTube invitation. Nathan not so much. im working the issue.

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 08, 2020, 02:41:23 AM
I’d need to hear this show if it anywhere, the timing was obs no good for me to listen last night.
I would like to hear it also.  Friendship...

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 08, 2020, 10:08:31 AM
David "Dave" Rubini responded very positively to my YouTube invitation. Nathan not so much. im working the issue.

Make it HAPPEN Groyper!  It will be EPIC!

#EveryListenerCountsMatters

Dr. MD MD

I wasn’t able to listen either. Is it archived?

DynamoHum

I still have approximately an hour of the BellGab extravaganza to go and I enjoy chaos very much, but this is still a shitshow - quite amazing.

Rubini is paranoid, Nathan is a nice guy clearly, but is unable to deal with irony - with hilarious results, who the fuck was the guy in the suit!? I wouldn’t buy a car off him for sure.

The Groyp only needed to do a 5 second Karen impersonation and Rubini is shitting his pants and slapping his dick on the desk to protect himself.

Strange and compelling!

I would like to be a fly on the wall of all those meetings they are in every day ... I almost ALMOST wish Heather had been taken on as a host - maybe for weekends to just add to the fuckedupness.... it would have been priceless!

I enjoyed it, but come on lads, it wasn’t a radio show. 25 bucks a month to subscribe? GTFO LOL.

Come back when you don’t run out of quarters in the phone box in the middle of the show ;)

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 08, 2020, 11:37:35 AM

I enjoyed it, but come on lads, it wasn’t a radio show. 25 bucks a month to subscribe? GTFO LOL.

It's $5.00 per month for just the show archive:

$4.99 if you resubscribe from your old DMDN account.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Lilith on July 08, 2020, 11:50:08 AM
It's $5.00 per month for just the show archive:

$4.99 if you resubscribe from your old DMDN account.

Why did Nathan say it costs 25 bucks?

I like the penny off deal ;)

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 08, 2020, 12:04:42 PM
Why did Nathan say it costs 25 bucks?

I like the penny off deal ;)

It SEEMS that Nathan is the very sensible "money guy".  LOL
Nathan is also a master Troll, although Rubini far surpasses him IMO  ;D

It seems almost natural that he would push the highest membership tier that includes EXCLUSIVE access to the Discord Chat and other various glittering things.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Lilith on July 08, 2020, 12:09:41 PM
It SEEMS that Nathan is the very sensible "money guy".  LOL
Nathan is also a master Troll, although Rubini far surpasses him IMO  ;D

It seems almost natural that he would push the highest membership tier that includes EXCLUSIVE access to the Discord Chat and other various glittering things.

The Holy Grail of communication indeed!

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 08, 2020, 12:18:23 PM
The Holy Grail of communication indeed!

This might make it a bit clearer, why Nathan would be pushing the higher tier levels.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Lilith on July 08, 2020, 12:09:41 PM

For $25/mo he needs to have a pink ohmybod up his hoohoo that I can ring while he's talking.

DynamoHum

Thanks Lil, the zoom conference would really be a full on shitstorm LOL

VC

Quote from: K_Dubb on July 08, 2020, 01:00:06 PM
For $25/mo he needs to have a pink ohmybod up his hoohoo that I can ring while he's talking.

Poor Nathan! Already a Radio Super Star, and this F'kr didn't even know whom Art Bell was!!! X Druggie, Mental Patient, Autistic, all self-admitted, got Red Pilled on Loose Change! Next, he learned the Earth is Flat. Never went to the Moon. Crisis Actors everywhere by the MSM against gun rights. Genius!!!

All learned on YT and from Hicks/AJ. Bwahahahahahaha! :D

I think anyone wanting $25 per month with such High End credentials, a certifiable Truther on 10+ Blue Pills, needs some comedy relief here from Big Bear:

Lift The Veil The 6 foot 8 inch Owen Bear Controversy is Nathan Closeted?

Good thing Rubini might understand otherwise about such High End valuations.  Big Bear should keep giving Nathan "The Squirt"...

WOTR

Quote from: VC on July 08, 2020, 02:44:54 PM
Poor Nathan! Already a Radio Super Star, and this F'kr didn't even know whom Art Bell was!!! X Druggie, Mental Patient, Autistic, all self-admitted...

Now I'm lost. I thought you were the new Brig or even "timebandit" of show boosters?

I'm pretty certain that both Nathan and Rubini are from the world of self-promotion where you had better believe in yourself, have an ego, and inflate the facts / your history. It seems to be common to everybody connected to radio or podcasting (with very few exceptions.) Maybe this is a part of the reason that I don't listen regularly to any show- I've never really connected with that type of person.

As for the others- meh. Some of the more interesting people in the world fit those self-admitted categories.

Quote from: timebandit on July 06, 2020, 07:12:01 PM
heather is the light
and the love
and the way.

#Namaste

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Lilith on July 08, 2020, 12:24:42 PM

This might make it a bit clearer, why Nathan would be pushing the higher tier levels.

wait.wait.wait!! am i reading this correctly? i get a $20/mo shirt credit?!?! that’s an absolutely fucking UNbelievably great offer. how much does one shirt cost? seriously you bellgab rodents of tender loving kindness - finally you could have the wardrobe you deserve and a podcast archive. how the hell did you other podcast fakers not realize this pristine money making venture 10 years ago when i had a pulse.

WOTR

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 08, 2020, 02:59:40 PM
wait.wait.wait!! am i reading this correctly? i get a $20/mo shirt credit?!?! that’s an absolutely fucking UNbelievably great offer. how much does one shirt cost? seriously you bellgab rodents of tender loving kindness - finally you could have the wardrobe you deserve and a podcast archive. how the hell did you other podcast fakers not realize this pristine money making venture 10 years ago when i had a pulse.

Look, Art. If you can hang out on the ceiling smoking cigarettes and shuffle pennies around this mortal plane, you can purchase a shirt. Send it to the shack in Pahrump, if you have no forwarding address.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2020, 03:02:48 PM
Look, Art. If you can hang out on the ceiling smoking cigarettes and shuffle pennies around this mortal plane, you can purchase a shirt. Send it to the shack in Pahrump, if you have no forwarding address.

listen, you are not wrong but what fun would it be to let the cat out of the bag so to speak by a direct mail order to the shack. the subscription ploy is so much better.

VC

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2020, 02:56:25 PM
Now I'm lost. I thought you were the new Brig or even "timebandit" of show boosters?

I'm pretty certain that both Nathan and Rubini are from the world of self-promotion where you had better believe in yourself, have an ego, and inflate the facts / your history. It seems to be common to everybody connected to radio or podcasting (with very few exceptions.) Maybe this is a part of the reason that I don't listen regularly to any show- I've never really connected with that type of person.

I intend to only be vaguely lovable. Isn't that how AB characterized BG? ;)

To Dave Rubini: please consider your definite need to take us up on our BG offer to do a free volunteer panel, and, if necessary, including 12 monthly coupons for $25 if you initiate the insane Zoom peek at Nathan privileges.

Our time is priceless worth more than any amount of money considering our expertise and backgrounds (AB/Bellgab!) vs Blue Pilled YT yahoo flunkies that swallowed their self-made crisis acting to sway the masses with their Truthers. :D

I suggest a 3-4 hour show once every 3 months or monthly, and we don't even need Nathan if he's too squirty and above the fray of true battle with the friendly trolls and jokers "at large" that can point out where all the Blue Pills lay. You need some "real truth" controversy to match The Truthers and Get Lit to get closer to the truth. Yeah, that could be the name of the show: Closer to The Truth aka Get Lit to Get Closer to The Truth. With 2-3 regulars and then rotate-in special guests depending on the expertise that's needed both pro/con.

What do you think Dave? Mr. Rubini? Siiirrrrr. ;)

Otherwise, you know Art Bell is rolling in his grave considering the cast of 9/11 characters you've lined-up. Have a sense of some decency to occasionally counter their Blue Pilled claims. Or, consider it a "special needs" case to attempt to rescue some of the autistic, dumbed down, mentally ill, gullible, and "the lost" desperately seeking meaning. A savior quest of sorts. Bellgab has it place, no doubt about it.

As an in/famous Bellgabber always says: We're only trying to help!

LiftTheVeil

$25 a month is if you actually want a show to talk to me and give me feedback. I don't do random podcasts for free so people can tell me what to do. $5 gets you the archives and all of you should be subscribed if you want to catch the full shows.

LiftTheVeil

And anyway I take phone calls so you can always reach me on my show for free.

Nathan, you really need to work on selling yourself! David should force you to watch one of my motivational videos called The Triangle of Success. you'll thank me later, i promise.

Also Nathan, when can i expect you on my channel? Mr. Rubini seemed very bullish about the idea. let's get in touch so i can guide you through the process of becoming a YouTube star, eh? 

David: you should consider allowing me to coach Nathan up so he can get his confidence level up over 9000. free of charge, of course...

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 08, 2020, 07:20:43 PM
Nathan, you really need to work on selling yourself! David should force you to watch one of my motivational videos called The Triangle of Success. you'll thank me later, i promise.

Also Nathan, when can i expect you on my channel? Mr. Rubini seemed very bullish about the idea. let's get in touch so i can guide you through the process of becoming a YouTube star, eh? 

David: you should consider allowing me to coach Nathan up so he can get his confidence level up over 9000. free of charge, of course...

Richard would be a gem of a fill in host for MITD IMO.  He has all the know how.

Lilith

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 08, 2020, 07:29:11 PM
Rich! *Fist bump! My friend, how are you sir? If you my friend or any of your friends (our family) has ANY special MITD guest suggestions, advice or criticism, please do not hesitate to reach out!

My personal email since the Art Bell 90's halcyon days through my glorious 2015 term w/ Dr. J., R.W. Sanders, Heather Wade, Keith Rowland and Mr. Bell at MITD and DMDN as Art's Associate producer is: advertisingusa@hotmail.com PH: 214.994.9732

Thanks a bunch!  8)

I KNEW you two would quickly become friends.  It's a match made in BellGab Heaven.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on July 08, 2020, 07:44:55 PM

I KNEW you two would quickly become friends.  It's a match made in BellGab Heaven.

I missed the show. Can I still hear it sonewhere without paying?

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 08, 2020, 07:29:11 PM
Rich! *Fist bump! My friend, how are you sir? If you my friend or any of your friends (our family) has ANY special MITD guest suggestions, advice or criticism, please do not hesitate to reach out!

My personal email since the Art Bell 90's halcyon days through my glorious 2015 term w/ Dr. J., R.W. Sanders, Heather Wade, Keith Rowland and Mr. Bell at MITD and DMDN as Art's Associate producer is: advertisingusa@hotmail.com PH: 214.994.9732

Thanks a bunch!  8)

Mr. Rubini, im the best decision you've ever made. (Nathan is a close second)

Lilith

Quote from: DAVID RUBINI on July 08, 2020, 07:49:42 PM
Lilith!!! I was talking to Tim Ozman today and I told him. Ya know,  about you and me. On the radio together. Last night. It put a smile on his face!
We love you!
He's making a comeback in '21!  :)

Thanks sincerely for your support! You were our 1st loyalist. It was recognized and deeply appreciated!

Towards the future we go together!

It is indeed a CELEBRATION! Happy belated B-Day BG!

Praise MV!

Mr. Stolpman,

One of your main competitors, Douglas Duane Dietrich, now has shows that stretch up to 14 continuous hours.  Will you be working on extending the length of your program?  Admittedly, 14 hours is a large target to shoot for but I would think you could get into the double digit range with training.  What say you?  Will you enter that arms race or cede dominance to Dietrich? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY1eziBhEQA

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 08, 2020, 07:46:01 PM
I missed the show. Can I still hear it sonewhere without paying?

I won’t be ignored, Lilith.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 08, 2020, 06:27:14 PM
$25 a month is if you actually want a show to talk to me and give me feedback. I don't do random podcasts for free so people can tell me what to do. $5 gets you the archives and all of you should be subscribed if you want to catch the full shows.

but i get the monthly shirt credit too correct?