• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Jackstar

Quote from: Maggard on July 08, 2020, 12:49:22 AM
This is not entertaining.

If it helps any, this was meant for Lillith. Who are you? And to whom, if anyone, have you sworn fealty?

Asking for a friend.

a lot of joggers out there.

Lilith

Mr. Rubini, I think you can log into BellGab now.

#ICouldBeWrong

WOTR

Oh, if only there were a "Negro spiritual" to be sung as the closing bumper.  ;D

*Who used to sing those? I can't recall the poster's handle.

Lilith

That was FUN!

MOAR RUBINI!

is massa gonna sell me tomorrow... yes, yes, yes


SpaceMeowMaid

Did you hear that Jackrabbit? Put your hands in the air, Black lives matter! Finally somebody out fighting for your right to be IndigoBlack. OOOOOO 1155 HEY

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2020, 12:54:47 AM
Oh, if only there were a "Negro spiritual" to be sung as the closing bumper.  ;D

*Who used to sing those? I can't recall the poster's handle.

King of Kings

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 08, 2020, 12:53:53 AM
Who are you, and to whom, if anyone, have you sworn fealty?

Note that this now replaces all uses of, "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?" in any possible circumstance. I'm not going to lie, this result alone has made the entire evening worth every moment.

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2020, 12:54:47 AM
Oh, if only there were a "Negro spiritual" to be sung as the closing bumper.  ;D

*Who used to sing those? I can't recall the poster's handle.

OH yeah!

It was KingOfKings I think his name was.


Lilith

BELLGAB night goes an extra hour!

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 08, 2020, 12:49:51 AM
SELL YOURSELF!

Prostitution: the eldest profession known to man.

Jackstar

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 08, 2020, 12:56:07 AM
Did you hear that Jackrabbit?

Babe, Iron Maiden is one of the truly great acts of all time, but frankly... nothing compares to the awesome majesty and glorious, exultant power of... Feather Maiden.

On tour soon. Trust the plan. Anyway, what were you talking about? Niggas' lives have always mattered to me, I didn't need a goddamn psyop to fucking remind me of that, Jesus. Also, eleven fifty-five shout-out.

Someone is paying some attention. And here I thought, all this allowing of that was never gonna pay off, woot!

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2020, 12:41:57 AM
You sound great.

I was reading this article just a short time ago and was wondering if it was meant for kids, prostitutes, "foreign workers" who could disappear? Who was "supposed" to occupy these containers? (It kind of ties in to his thing with kids and ritual abuse...) I would bet that there are no answers and nothing gets published in the coming months.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53325388

Thank you for the encouragement:) There is definitely a connection. DUTCH MAFIA getting all weird up in the containers! I'm guessing they are after some tulip hybrid secrets. J/K Seriously sadly it's probably adrenochrome :(

VC

Quote from: Lilith on July 08, 2020, 12:58:56 AM
BELLGAB night goes an extra hour!

I hope someone got a recording of this one. Temporary share?

It's Bellgab gold. :D

Good Bellgab style show Rubini! Loved it.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 08, 2020, 01:03:51 AM
I hope someone got a recording of this one. Temporary share?

It's Bellgab gold. :D

Good show Rubini! Loved it.

It's still live for another extra hour.


MarkT

I give this "show" max 3-4 months.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Richard Groyper on July 07, 2020, 11:54:13 PM
answer my call, you fucks

Call to me and I will show you great and unteachable things you do not know.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 08, 2020, 01:03:18 AM
Babe, Iron Maiden is one of the truly great acts of all time, but frankly... nothing compares to the awesome majesty and glorious, exultant power of... Feather Maiden.

On tour soon. Trust the plan. Anyway, what were you talking about? Niggas' lives have always mattered to me, I didn't need a goddamn psyop to fucking remind me of that, Jesus. Also, eleven fifty-five shout-out.

Someone is paying some attention. And here I thought, all this allowing of that was never gonna pay off, woot!

Oh you know I almost died when he said 1155!!! :) Then the Iron Maiden! Yep, we are looking at some serious travel through the dimensions now. And #Legacy It's the best. I do wish it wasn't on the same time as Heather Wade. And now, I have no idea which show to subscribe to. I like Lift the Veil, but is Nathan doing LTV and Midnight in the Desert too now? I am so confused and then the timing... does it have to be on while The Kingdom of Nye is streaming? Ok I am rambling now.

Lilith

He said "Snoory Noory".  LOL

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: MarkT on July 08, 2020, 01:08:52 AM
I give this "show" max 3-4 months.

You mean until they take over the whole SouthWest?;)

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on July 08, 2020, 01:03:51 AM
I hope someone got a recording of this one. Temporary share?

I've got my MST3k edition over here--I recorded it while I listened and laughed about it with all my real friends. The cost is $5,000 a minute. Pony up. If that is too expensive, you are welcome to live without it.

Trust me, it's totally worth it. Especially the part where I got confirmed that I'm being (REDACTED) in real time, just like Corey Feldman was once. Flattered!!!


Quote from: Lilith on July 08, 2020, 01:05:02 AM
It's still live for another extra hour.

WHAT IS DEAD CAN NEVER DIE.

SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 08, 2020, 01:12:01 AM
You mean until they take over the whole SouthWest?;)

Or are they SouthEast? Are they in the same place as The Kingdom of Nye?


SpaceMeowMaid

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 08, 2020, 01:12:12 AM
I've got my MST3k edition over here--I recorded it while I listened and laughed about it with all my real friends. The cost is $5,000 a minute. Pony up. If that is too expensive, you are welcome to live without it.

Trust me, it's totally worth it. Especially the part where I got confirmed that I'm being (REDACTED) in real time, just like Corey Feldman was once. Flattered!!!


WHAT IS DEAD CAN NEVER DIE.

PLEASE CALL IN JACK!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE


VC

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 08, 2020, 01:13:59 AM
PLEASE CALL IN JACK!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Did the real Jackrabbit hop over to call-in to Heater's show?

What happened?

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on July 08, 2020, 12:36:08 AM
Nathan, just so you know--all my numbers are blocked from calling in.

Quote from: SpaceMeowMaid on July 08, 2020, 01:13:59 AM
PLEASE CALL IN JACK!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE


Veruca demands, Veruca gets. Respect!

Powered by SMFPacks Menu Editor Mod