• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

LiftTheVeil

Quote from: artbell_ghost on July 06, 2020, 06:58:41 PM
i have important questions

how many nights a week do you cancel a show?

are you comfortable with fireworks

preferred codec

interested in moving to nevada

We're planning to do 5 nights a week MITD rain or shine. I don't know what happens when we don't have a guest at the last minute but I'm used to filling time. If we're able to get phone calls consistently then it will be a lot easier.

I like fireworks but our Boston Terrier didn't like it when they were going off after midnight in my neighborhood on the fourth.

Sounds like a nerd question.

Plans are to stay in California.

artbell_ghost

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 07, 2020, 01:37:22 AM
We're planning to do 5 nights a week MITD rain or shine. I don't know what happens when we don't have a guest at the last minute but I'm used to filling time. If we're able to get phone calls consistently then it will be a lot easier.

I like fireworks but our Boston Terrier didn't like it when they were going off after midnight in my neighborhood on the fourth.

Sounds like a nerd question.

Plans are to stay in California.

if you change your mind on the last one i know of a property that would be great for a broadcast such as yours

Lilith

I really enjoyed the shows Tim Ozman did.  Amy chance he will be back as a weekend fill in or anything like that?

paladin1991

Quote from: LiftTheVeil on July 06, 2020, 06:53:26 PM
Ok big news for you guys. For some reason David Rubini thinks it's a good idea to give you guys a platform to ask us questions for the last 2 hours of the show tomorrow (Tuesday) night. He says we'll just take calls from BellGab and you can ask whatever you want. Mike Adams will be our guest for the first hour and then it will be all about you. I'm sure Rubini will regret the decision but I couldn't talk him out of it.

Talk to you tomorrow night!

https://youtu.be/BmlnltVzksg

artbell_ghost

Quote from: Lilith on July 07, 2020, 08:08:14 AM

and where is the bellgab hotline?

vaguely plausible without it prominently displayed

VC

For Rubini:

1) We understand MITD was sold recently. Can you tell us how this happened, and who owns an interest in MITD now?

2) Does the Art Bell family or estate have any association with MITD now? If yes, then please tell all or what you can. If not, do you still have any communications with the Bell family or estate or Karen at KNYE. Tell us what you can. Thanks.

3) Please relate any interesting stories you can tell us about Art Bell that his fans might find interesting or shocking about AB and/or his guests and any drama that occurred. Pro and con.

4) Would you and Nathan consider doing an occasional Bellgab show for MITD and/or LTV (and be on an occasional Gabcast too), especially if you participate in the forum here, where we could discuss past and future guests and ideas that we could offer alternative viewpoints both pro and con. We could do some friendly trolling, joking, and critiquing without being angry or hostile about it, but still be able to offer alternative ideas, opinions, and viewpoints. What do you think?

5) Could you (Rubini) make your Higherside Chat interview you did with Greg available on MITD for replay for a few weeks and/or download online somewhere at least for a limited time for free? Thanks!

6) What terrestrial radio stations do you think can and will carry Nathan's show? Alex Jones was driven off radio more than a decade ago, and you and/or Nathan seem to believe in at least as many or more very controversial ideas that are definitely rejected by a vast majority of people as extremist and very subversive to the American system.

7) Could you do a show with some Art Bell personal friends and/or previous guests and business associates like Keith Rowland to talk about "the good old days" including drama, controversy, pro/con experiences for nostalgia and posterity's sake?

Thanks! :D

J. Neil Schulman approved!

[attachment=1]

chefist

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 07, 2020, 09:12:28 PM
Does this mean I need to put clothes on?

Do you have to pay extra for the naked and "stoned"  sweat lodge?

Zartax

Did everyone involved with the DMDN before Rubini took over get paid what they were owed or promised?

chefist

Quote from: Asuka Langley on July 07, 2020, 09:30:58 PM
Well listening to one more of this guys shows wont kill me

So can we all call in the second hour? ha

Lilith

BELLGAB HOTLINE:  844-977-3262

chefist

"The Chase"...then this his guy...

He Sucks...period...but waiting for hour two and MV...he better show...ha

VC

Quote from: Zartax on July 07, 2020, 09:33:01 PM
Did everyone involved with the DMDN before Rubini took over get paid what they were owed or promised?

Isn't this a matter for Keith Rowland? What's your knowledge or involvement? You seem self-interested about money lost.

chefist

MITD...started by Art Bell...now sounds like two YouTubers in a Facebook fight...jesus christ...disgusting...