• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 01, 2020, 02:06:33 AM
So since he's passed.  Anybody got his widow's phone number?  I'd like to give her... a call.  And see if she needs....anything.  Because, you know, Dave was a pal.

Sorry, bro. She’s only into black dudes...unless you’re into being cucked. ;)

VC

Quote from: Asuka Langley on June 30, 2020, 10:56:04 PM
Nathan Stolpman sounds like he wears a tiny hat why did he have Fetzer on? LOL!

Nathan actually admitted "on air" that he has trouble understanding what people are meaning or in using discerning judgment because of his autism. (I don't have the exact quote, but it's in his one hour pre-show before Fetzer came on. If I find his autistic comment again, then I'll quote it in another post.)

As Lilith already posted, they got Fetzer to replace Roger Stone's appearance, because Stone will not go on their show now.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2020, 09:55:40 AM
Maybe she won't notice he's "undercover."

VC

Quote from: VC on July 01, 2020, 12:55:47 PM
Nathan actually admitted "on air" that he has trouble understanding what people are meaning or in using discerning judgment because of his autism. (I don't have the exact quote, but it's in his one hour pre-show before Fetzer came on. If I find his autistic comment again, then I'll quote it in another post.)

Below is an exact quote from Nathan about his autism that you can find at the 35 minute mark in his show: Don't Mask Me Bro. Link:

https://dlive.tv/p/dlive-20125227+IcmrQVMGg

"One problem with being autistic is I think things should be reasonable. Like I think they should make sense. When they don't, it's a little discouraging for me. And, I guess you could imagine I'm discouraged, like everyday, when I read the news. And, when people talk to me. Always disappointed. Always trying to put things together in my head just like how can I make this world make sense in my brain, cause when it doesn't make sense I do get a little discombobulated."

Lilith

Wednesday July 1, 2020
DARK MATTER DIGITAL NETWORK
Presents
Midnight in the Desert with Nathan Stolpman with Guest Stan Deyo
Tonight! On Midnight in the Desert w/ Nathan Stolpman
Special guest Stan Deyo joins Midnight in the Desert host Nathan Stolpman on an in-depth visual and esoteric discussion on UFO’s and UFO Disclosure and evidence of Aliens from Saudi Arabia and much more! This is a special show you do not want to miss!

*OPEN PHONES / OPEN LINES ALL NIGHT LONG!
CALL The all-new FIRST TIME CALLER LINE @ 1-844-912-1333

Lilith

Right now, they have their archive up on soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/tim-ozman-587968805

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 01, 2020, 09:55:40 AM
https://youtu.be/9ms9ma2E7B8

VC

Quote from: Lilith on July 01, 2020, 08:06:23 PM
Wednesday July 1, 2020
DARK MATTER DIGITAL NETWORK
Presents
Midnight in the Desert with Nathan Stolpman

What do you think about his 1-hour dlive shows?

I actually like to replay Nathan's 1-hour dlive show before MITD at 1.25 or 1.5 speed to save time, otherwise you can catch it live at slower real-time speed. I think he finds some interesting news topics that show the webpages on-screen to refer back to if interested.

He's "nuts" about certain topics like he's convinced we definitely never went to the moon. LOL. Typical of an autistic person that thinks in tunnel vision or laser focus that can be tricked and manipulated or self-fooled, but, still, he can analyze other subjects reasonably. He has an interesting autistic mind to understand that way of thinking.

Here's an example: https://dlive.tv/p/dlive-20125227+UH0u5vGMg

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on July 02, 2020, 08:40:39 AM

You mean the ones that I've been watching for the last couple years or so? NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, DUDE.

Oh, sorry, that was rude. I meant to say... strap yourself in, Very Cunning. You're in for some chop. However, as much as I would like to do this all day, every day, I do in fact have a real life to lead.

Imagine the smell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on July 02, 2020, 08:40:39 AM

I actually like to replay Nathan's 1-hour dlive show before MITD at 1.25 or 1.5 speed to save time, otherwise you can catch it live at slower real-time speed. I think he finds some interesting news topics that show the webpages on-screen to refer back to if interested.

He's "nuts" about certain topics like he's convinced we definitely never went to the moon. LOL. Typical of an autistic person that thinks in tunnel vision or laser focus that can be tricked and manipulated or self-fooled, but, still, he can analyze other subjects reasonably.

Here's an example: https://dlive.tv/p/dlive-20125227+UH0u5vGMg

As long as you’re here to point out the difference I think we’ll be alright.

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on July 02, 2020, 08:51:39 AM
As long as you’re here to point out the difference I think we’ll be alright.

Cute, Doctor UFO-Gif Autistic-Bot of Misdirection and Spoofing. ;)

Does anyone know if dlive shows can be downloaded and saved for playback off-line?

EDIT: Apparently, here are two ways to do this:

https://help.dlive.tv/hc/en-us/articles/360038929832-How-To-Download-Your-Replays-From-DLive

VC

Quote from: VC on July 02, 2020, 09:07:15 AM
Cute, Doctor UFO-Gif Autistic-Bot of Misdirection and Spoofing. ;)

Does anyone know if dlive shows can be downloaded and saved for playback off-line?

EDIT: Apparently, here are two ways to do this:

https://help.dlive.tv/hc/en-us/articles/360038929832-How-To-Download-Your-Replays-From-DLive

Nathan is hiding his video url's, so the above VLC method in link above does not seem to work? I see no download link either as shown in the link above's instructions. Anyone know differently?

BUT... The TidyLabs tool seems to work. Testing Now... Yes, it worked. :D

VC

Don't have a guest for tonight. Says "contracts" for making money are not cleared-up. Seems to be conflicts about guest selections, and the website is disorganized and needs to be worked over.

Hinted a lot of people quit MITD. He might be the only Live Show left for now.

I like how he seems to be honest about what's going on behind the scenes. More drama that way. :D

I think it's really funny these guys think they're going to get broadcast on terrestrial radio with people like Fetzer and Flat Earth, and 911 "our gov did it" conspiracy. That's insane! ;D

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on July 02, 2020, 08:27:55 PM
Don't have a guest for tonight. Says "contracts" for making money are not cleared-up. Seems to be conflicts about guest selections, and the website is disorganized and needs to be worked over.

I like how he seems to be honest about what's going on behind the scenes. More drama that way. :D

I think it's really funny these guys think they're going to get broadcast on terrestrial radio with people like Fetzer and Flat Earth, and 911 "our gov did it" conspiracy. That's insane! ;D

He really did dish the shit on the show. Seems to have no idea of tact and keeping his trap shut.

The way the network has gone since the new owners came on reminds me of a 7 year old refusing to read the instructions for an expensive toy and slowly dismantle it and break it and has no idea how to put it back together.

It certainly wasn’t perfect before but now .... they appear to have taken it apart and put it back together several times and now have a load of bits left over they have no idea where to put them and it doesn’t work.

Bet Keith is laughing.

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 02, 2020, 08:27:55 PM

If the other live hosts quit, I think thats a good thing.  They sucked.  Nathan is the first host of MITD that I've found worth my time to listen to.  Playing Art Bell reruns in the meantime, instead of crappy hosts works for me.  I like Nathans plans for show content as well. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on July 03, 2020, 08:48:15 AM
If the other live hosts quit, I think thats a good thing.  They sucked.  Nathan is the first host of MITD that I've found worth my time to listen to.  Playing Art Bell reruns in the meantime, instead of crappy hosts works for me.  I like Nathans plans for show content as well.

+1

AvDaBr

No show tonight.  "Sounds like" they're coming back strong on Monday according to Nathan.  Poor guy trying to encourage people to subscribe to the show. 

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on July 03, 2020, 08:34:21 PM
I'm sure the Art Bell (peace be upon him) reruns are an upgrade.

Your wife is going to castrate you in your sleep for that.  :(

VC

Quote from: Lilith on July 03, 2020, 08:48:15 AM
Nathan is the first host of MITD that I've found worth my time to listen to. [...] I like Nathans plans for show content as well.

Lilith! Nathan gave you a shout-out. Too bad he didn't mention our forum name, but I'm sure he will allow it. :D

Here: https://dlive.tv/p/dlive-20125227+Psof12GMg

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 04, 2020, 02:33:26 AM
Lilith! Nathan gave you a shout-out. Too bad he didn't mention our forum name, but I'm sure he will allow it. :D

Here: https://dlive.tv/p/dlive-20125227+Psof12GMg

No, but the producer did at 41:40 and again at 45:42

BELLGAB SHOUTOUT!

Lilith

David Rubini describes himself as associate producer, and said on his call with Nathan, that he was listed as associate producer on MITD as well.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Lilith on July 04, 2020, 02:54:13 AM
No, but the producer did at 41:40 and again at 45:42

BELLGAB SHOUTOUT!

I’d like to hear a GabCast with Rubini

Throw the baby the bath water into the fire get it all out and pull the plaster off in one go.

How them apples Rubini?

Me, VC and Lilith to host :)

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 04, 2020, 04:00:29 AM

Throw the baby the bath water into the fire get it all out and pull the plaster off in one go.

How them apples Rubini?

I would like Rubini to come on the Gabcast and explain why he "loves" Heater Wade so much? WTF?

Hey Nathan! This is where your show forum should be. This is the forum Art Bell used. Here, there is free thought and honest opinion along with some fair play trolling. We don't take sheeit from no one. Don't start your own forum and be just a fan-base of "group thought" and controlled cheerleading. You should be here, really!

Drama! And, controversy are very helpful to give you some street cred, when you offer your honest opinions. Also, IF you want to be perceived as honest & not just a "guest $ promoter", then you need to listen from the neutral zone HERE -not at your private lock-down forum of closed loop cheerleading. How boring and foolish.

Nathan! Come Home! Here! Sincerely! :D

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 04, 2020, 04:00:29 AM

How them apples Rubini?

It sounds like Rubini plans to do that with Nathan on a MITD.   ;D

Lilith

Quote from: VC on July 04, 2020, 04:20:32 AM
I would like Rubini to come on the Gabcast and explain why he "loves" Heater Wade so much? WTF?

Hey Nathan! This is where your show forum should be. This is the forum Art Bell used. Here, there is free thought and honest opinion along with some fair play trolling. We don't take sheeit from no one. Don't start your own forum and be just a fan-base of "group thought" and controlled cheerleading. You should be here, really!

Drama! And, controversy are very helpful to give you some street cred, when you offer your honest opinions. Also, IF you want to be perceived as honest & not just a "guest $ promoter", then you need to listen from the neutral zone HERE -not at your private lock-down forum of cheerleading. How boring and foolish.

Come home! Here! Sincerely! :D

He was talking about making a forum for his own show Lifting the Veil.  He said MITD will be having it's own forum accessible via subscription, much like Streamlink coastriders was when Coasttocoast had a forum.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Lilith on July 04, 2020, 04:21:31 AM
It sounds like Rubini plans to do that with Nathan on a MITD.   ;D

Much better to do that in a neutral ground where he can show he’s answering fair questions in a fair manner?

I don’t think anyone on a GC would be mean or unfair, but it’s definitely a more out in the open place to do something like that.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on July 04, 2020, 04:53:29 AM
Much better to do that in a neutral ground where he can show he’s answering fair questions in a fair manner?

I don’t think anyone on a GC would be mean or unfair, but it’s definitely a more out in the open place to do something like that.

When have you ever known me to be neutral about anything?  LOL

That leaves it up to you and VC.