• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Lilith

I'm watching the live stream on DLive.  McAfee might be more interesting to watch than to listen to.

https://dlive.tv/LiftTheVeil

Quote from: Lilith on June 29, 2020, 10:10:31 PM
I'm watching the live stream on DLive.  McAfee might be more interesting to watch than to listen to.

Thanks! 

Jackstar

Quote from: Lilith on June 29, 2020, 10:10:31 PM
McAfee might be more interesting to watch than to listen to.

Can confirm.

Jackstar

Quote from: VC on June 29, 2020, 07:19:50 PM
I told you what Alex Jones swore under oath on camera

[attachment=1]

Jackstar

He left his mic open on DLive while taking snuff. I love it, this is much better than Cats.

Lilith

I think they should have kept McAfee on for the entire show.  I can't believe this guy Alex Stein has his own show.

Quote from: Lilith on June 29, 2020, 11:40:17 PM
I think they should have kept McAfee on for the entire show.  I can't believe this guy Alex Stein has his own show.

He is more than a tad hyperkinetic

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 29, 2020, 11:44:18 PM
He is more than a tad hyperkinetic

I won't be listening to his show, needless to say.  I'm not a fan of dual guest shows anyway.

Quote from: Lilith on June 29, 2020, 11:55:32 PM
I won't be listening to his show, needless to say.  I'm not a fan of dual guest shows anyway.

He does have a nice tie - I'll give him that.

VC

Quote from: Lilith on June 29, 2020, 11:40:17 PM
I think they should have kept McAfee on for the entire show.

McAfee seems to do only one hour interviews now.

Maybe Decon can get him for 2-3 hours? I'll call-in for sure.

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 29, 2020, 07:22:14 PM
I guess it’s probably just that you’re the only one interested in this then. [shrug]

Yeah! Genius! You are! AND, every video of a UFO and Bigfoot is real too. Doppelganger! They Live! Bwahahahaha!

Fucking Retards! :D

VC

Quote from: Jackrabbit on June 29, 2020, 10:46:42 PM
[attachment=1,msg1401740]

Movies are definitely on the level. A lot of loose change upstairs, and I'm certain you know that truth. Wow! ;)

Where are your proofs? Audio/Video? Links?

Your writing style is funny to read now that you're posting sometimes with paragraphs and walls of text. It has some nice entertainment value. So, thanks! Sincerely. :D

Lilith

Quote from: VC on June 30, 2020, 01:03:47 AM
McAfee seems to do only one hour interviews now.

Maybe Decon can get him for 2-3 hours? I'll call-in for sure.

It's not the same when you cant see McAfee on video, and last night, he was enjoying himself.  Nathan was the one who ended the interview while going to break.  The good thing is that I didn't have to listen to a FULL show promoting the new guy on the network.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on June 30, 2020, 01:07:29 AM
Yeah! Genius! You are! AND, every video of a UFO and Bigfoot is real too. Doppelganger! They Live! Bwahahahaha!

Fucking Retards! :D

Yeah, obviously you’re the only smart one here, metron. ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 29, 2020, 08:08:24 PM
When do you figure you’ll be getting just as outraged by the perpetual lying of the MSM? ???

paladin1991

Is this still Dave Schrader's show?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 30, 2020, 02:21:15 PM
Is this still Dave Schrader's show?

No. He apparently died from consuming Tide pods. :(

Thoughts and prayers

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2020, 06:02:03 AM
Yeah, obviously you’re the only smart one here, metron. ::)

Metron? LOL... In fact, you! have A LOT in common with Metron. Your post count and time online including your emojis and gifs usage are almost identical in style to Metron's. Your misquoting and misdirection and "last word" techniques are also identical to Metron's M.O. AND, you will never call-in or co-host to give out your voice, which is something Metron also refuses to do too. Bingo! Maybe you could be BFF's after-all? :D

LOL... On the other hand, neither of us post screeds of text in wall format, which Metron did do all the time too. Still, it's obvious, you have A LOT in common with Metron. So, Metron 2.0. Just kidding, of course. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on June 30, 2020, 03:36:02 PM
Metron? LOL... In fact, you! have A LOT in common with Metron. Your post count and time online including your emojis and gifs usage are almost identical in style to Metron's. Your misquoting and misdirection and "last word" techniques are also identical to Metron's M.O. AND, you will never call-in or co-host to give out your voice, which is something Metron also refuses to do too. Bingo! Maybe you could be BFF's after-all? :D

LOL... On the other hand, neither of us post screeds of text in wall format, which Metron did do all the time too. Still, it's obvious, you have A LOT in common with Metron. So, Metron 2.0. Just kidding, of course. ;)

No, problem metron 1.0. ;)

BTW, now that you’ve covered AJ when will you be doing your expose on the perpetual lies of the MSM? I’m looking forward to it!

Lilith

Tue June 30 2020 â€" DARK MATTER DIGITAL NETWORK Presents Midnight in the Desert with Nathan Stolpman with Guest Dr. James Fetzer

Lilith

You can watch Fets on the live stream on DLive here:

Lilith

Fetz is hilarious to watch on video.

They had Roger Stone scheduled but he cancelled on them because of Icke being on the show the other night and talking about the Holocaust.

Lilith

The Call In Number is 844-912-1333

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on June 30, 2020, 10:27:11 PM

They had Roger Stone scheduled but he cancelled on them because of Icke being on the show the other night and talking about the Holocaust.

Seriously? ::)

VC

Quote from: Lilith on June 30, 2020, 10:27:11 PM

Didn't Nathan admit to being autistic? He mentioned that word seeming to apply to someone, I thought to himself, without joking. But I did not hear the audio clearly at that moment.

Fetzer is insane. A pathological liar and definite extremist subversive. I guess one notch below Dietrich and being a terrorist. Bwhahahaha!

Basically, a mentally ill POS that hates the USA.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on June 30, 2020, 10:34:55 PM
Didn't Nathan admit to being autistic? He mentioned that word seeming to apply to someone, I thought to himself, without joking. But I did not hear the audio clearly at that moment.

Fetzer is insane. A pathological liar and definite extremist subversive. I guess one notch below Dietrich and being a terrorist. Bwhahahaha!

Basically, a mentally ill POS that hates the USA.

I think that maybe you’re the subversive who hates America. Probably Russian too.

Asuka Langley

Nathan Stolpman sounds like he wears a tiny hat why did he have Fetzer on? LOL!

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 30, 2020, 02:22:41 PM
No. He apparently died from consuming Tide pods. :(

Thoughts and prayers

So since he's passed.  Anybody got his widow's phone number?  I'd like to give her... a call.  And see if she needs....anything.  Because, you know, Dave was a pal.

paladin1991

Quote from: VC on June 30, 2020, 03:36:02 PM

A lot in common?  You mean, of course, that they are both dicks.   :-* :-*