• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

VC

David Icke interview is temporarily here starting at 53 minute mark:

https://dlive.tv/p/dlive-20125227+M9GO17ZGR

If you lower the resolution to 360p & increase the replay playback speed to 1.25, then you'll save some time with less audio dropouts.

DynamoHum

Sounds like it went really well then...

VC

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 18, 2020, 03:54:20 AM
Sounds like it went really well then...

It's quite entertaining. Icke thinks fast to counter good opposing questions, and it's drama driven by intensified conversational video at 1.25x speed too. :D

Tell us what Heater melted down over the other day. Will it continue along the same thread she started already?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on June 18, 2020, 01:36:05 AM
Thanks... Good thing your dlive link worked, because it never aired on MITD due to technical glitches. LOL. :D

Constant annoying audio dropouts towards the middle to end of show, but it was interesting.

He has sort of a gay culturally toned status voice. K_Dubb will be in love? AzzStab jealous. ;)

This dumb shit had the balls to say he is a better interviewer than AB. Bwahahahaha! Retard.

Looks like he's into BSC crazy idiocy like Flat Earth and No Moon Landings. What a tool. It's Linda Mouton Howe 3.0+ even dumber Dumb Ass. BUT...

He is going to do more normie shows too. I'll listen for now...

Shit, next thing he’ll be telling us that the official 9/11 story is true.

DynamoHum

Quote from: VC on June 18, 2020, 04:25:59 AM
It's quite entertaining. Icke thinks fast to counter good opposing questions, and it's drama driven by intensified conversational video at 1.25x speed too. :D

Tell us what Heater melted down over the other day. Will it continue along the same thread she started already?

Am trying to get hold of clip of just the meltdown (it was over an hour long). Seemed to stem from it being Art’s birthday but also talk of grief, the suicide, being lonely, nobody liking being with her etc etc.

Very telling, seems she has been battling for a good while again.

Definitely will be an ongoing thing now she has no producer keeping her in some form of check.

chefist

Seems they simply do not perform enough technical testing with new hosts or when they launch/relaunch. I would test everyday at least for a week, in real time, to make sure all of the channels can be integrated properly for the mix minus, come showtime.

LOL...funny Keith and crew still think they will compete with C2C. MITD might be that old greasy onion burger shack in Enid, OK, but C2C is still the shiny, well run yet boring, predictable behemoth McDonalds.

David's sweat stains on his shirt is distracting...going to audio only. Ha

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 17, 2020, 06:05:23 PM
Assuming Icke is in the UK currently, someone with enough pull to get Icke out of bed at 4 or 5 AM to call into a show that next to no one will be listening to.

Icke seems to go on any show that asks him to. I don't think he discriminates much. And he says virtually the same things. I just wish he'd sort out his dry mouth issues and aspirate the first letter of 'human' so it doesn't sound like 'yooman'.

AZZERAE

Just let K.Dubb fuck you in the ass already, you gay loser faggot pussy-ass cuntface.

K_Dubb

Now that's a wingman!  Metron, take note.

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 18, 2020, 04:59:10 AM
Shit, next thing he’ll be telling us that the official 9/11 story is true.

He was hooked-in by Loose Change... and we all should know we will never be told the real or entire truth about 9/11 during our lifetimes. It's not uncommon that the dead can't talk and those that would and could would rather be dead men walking... so no one's talking but "Truthers". :D

He seems to be a major believer in Sandy Hook was faked. His First Guest that he really wanted to get waayyy more than Icke was Wolfgang Halbig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4Qt6lcxtUw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LDeYvp8yV4

DynamoHum

Quote from: chefist on June 18, 2020, 07:50:37 AM
Seems they simply do not perform enough technical testing with new hosts or when they launch/relaunch. I would test everyday at least for a week, in real time, to make sure all of the channels can be integrated properly for the mix minus, come showtime.

LOL...funny Keith and crew still think they will compete with C2C. MITD might be that old greasy onion burger shack in Enid, OK, but C2C is still the shiny, well run yet boring, predictable behemoth McDonalds.

David's sweat stains on his shirt is distracting...going to audio only. Ha

Keith was ripping the piss out of them on FB for not managing to get a live show out - he sold it remember - he’s watching it all in his rear view mirror at this point.

ItsOver

Quote from: VC on June 18, 2020, 01:36:05 AM
Thanks... Good thing your dlive link worked, because it never aired on MITD due to technical glitches. LOL. :D

Constant annoying audio dropouts towards the middle to end of show, but it was interesting.

He has sort of a gay culturally toned status voice. K_Dubb will be in love? AzzStab jealous. ;)

This dumb shit had the balls to say he is a better interviewer than AB. Bwahahahaha! Retard.

Looks like he's into BSC crazy idiocy like Flat Earth and No Moon Landings. What a tool. It's Linda Mouton Howe 3.0+ even dumber Dumb Ass. BUT...

He is going to do more normie shows too. I'll listen for now...
Ha!  Yeah, gay and WHINY.  Bitching about having to start on time.  I'd give all that a pass but, damn it, he's wearing a shirt.  Unforgivable. ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on June 18, 2020, 12:21:57 PM
I'd give all that a pass but, damn it, he's wearing a shirt.  Unforgivable. ;)

Sure, baby, the earth is flat and ice walls at the poles and Bill Gates is the antichrist TAKE IT OFF!!!

Quote from: SredniVashtar on June 18, 2020, 08:31:17 AM
Icke seems to go on any show that asks him to. I don't think he discriminates much. And he says virtually the same things. I just wish he'd sort out his dry mouth issues and aspirate the first letter of 'human' so it doesn't sound like 'yooman'.

I had thought Icke was kind of big deal but I'll confess I don't know all that much about his comings and goings.  My biggest exposure to Icke was when Jesse Ventura ripped him a new one on that Conspiracy Theory TV show of his years back. 

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 18, 2020, 12:57:49 PM
Sure, baby, the earth is flat and ice walls at the poles and Bill Gates is the antichrist TAKE IT OFF!!!
And to top it off, pun intended, this babe sounds damnably Swedish!

http://youtu.be/EkpGM_MvZ2Y

K_Dubb

Quote from: ItsOver on June 18, 2020, 01:09:17 PM
And to top it off, pun intended, this babe sounds damnably Swedish!

http://youtu.be/EkpGM_MvZ2Y

You don't say!  Someone needs to remind him that it is a long-standing precedent (waived in Schroeder's case thank God!) that hosts appear in publicity photos bent over and trussed like chickens.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 18, 2020, 10:51:53 AM
Just let K.Dubb fuck you in the ass already, you gay loser faggot pussy-ass cuntface.

If that's your shy way of inviting me on your podcast, I'll have to think it over. I understand the one with Groyper reached the high single digit on iTunes in the 'rambling psycho asshole' category, only narrowly bested by damon's fishing podcast, where you just heard him eat a never-ending series of sandwiches, punctuated by the occasional 'plop' when he got his rod out.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 18, 2020, 01:05:58 PM
I had thought Icke was kind of big deal but I'll confess I don't know all that much about his comings and goings.  My biggest exposure to Icke was when Jesse Ventura ripped him a new one on that Conspiracy Theory TV show of his years back.

He's well-known but I don't know that it makes him able to pick and choose what shows he does. He's all over YT being interviewed by people I've never heard of.

chefist

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 18, 2020, 11:50:59 AM
Keith was ripping the piss out of them on FB for not managing to get a live show out - he sold it remember - he’s watching it all in his rear view mirror at this point.

Oh, didn't know that...oh well. Ha.

ItsOver

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 18, 2020, 01:27:52 PM
You don't say!  Someone needs to remind him that it is a long-standing precedent (waived in Schroeder's case thank God!) that hosts appear in publicity photos bent over and trussed like chickens.
Absolutely. 

ItsOver

Quote from: chefist on June 18, 2020, 02:20:00 PM
Oh, didn't know that...oh well. Ha.
Keith has always been able to relate so well to human life forms.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on June 18, 2020, 11:31:01 AM
He was hooked-in by Loose Change... and we all should know we will never be told the real or entire truth about 9/11 during our lifetimes. It's not uncommon that the dead can't talk and those that would and could would rather be dead men walking... so no one's talking but "Truthers". :D

He seems to be a major believer in Sandy Hook was faked. His First Guest that he really wanted to get waayyy more than Icke was Wolfgang Halbig:

Regardless of whether we’ll ever be told the truth about it it’s really pretty obvious for anyone with half a brain.

Sandy Hook may not have been faked in total but there was an awful lot of weird potential fakeness there. Try to find the video of the father laughing before coming to the microphone and wistfully remembering his recently slayed daughter.

Questioning is good. Being a cheerleader for establishment narratives is not.

Who ever this new dude is just mentioned they have Fetzer on their network now.  I guess they must have cleaned out Mack Maloney, More Questions than Answers and what not.

WOTR

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 18, 2020, 05:51:33 AM
Am trying to get hold of clip of just the meltdown (it was over an hour long). Seemed to stem from it being Art’s birthday but also talk of grief, the suicide, being lonely, nobody liking being with her etc etc.

Very telling, seems she has been battling for a good while again.

Definitely will be an ongoing thing now she has no producer keeping her in some form of check.

Why is she once again without a producer? That seemed like the only period of time that she could "manage".

WOTR

Quote from: AZZERAE on June 18, 2020, 10:51:53 AM
Quote from: K_Dubb on June 18, 2020, 11:00:26 AM
Now that's a wingman!  Metron, take note.

OOf. Now that I'm done laughing I should ask if he has accepted the invitation by PM?

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on June 18, 2020, 11:27:22 PM
OOf. Now that I'm done laughing I should ask if he has accepted the invitation by PM?

Haa I'll never kiss and tell; I'm classy that way.  But I don't see how he can fail to be persuaded by the power of Azz's argument.

Asuka Langley

The new host sounds like nutnfancy i keep waiting for him to start talking about TNP, run n' gun philosophy and do a blade check on the guest 

VC

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 18, 2020, 04:18:31 PM
Sandy Hook may not have been faked in total but there was an awful lot of weird potential fakeness there. Try to find the video of the father laughing before coming to the microphone and wistfully remembering his recently slayed daughter.

Questioning is good. Being a cheerleader for establishment narratives is not.

Yes, questioning is good, but being a shill and/or dumb ass promoting subversive lies and false narratives to gain profit and attention over a tragic massacre of innocent children is beneath humanity and decency in the search for the truth. By not cheerleading using subversive lies and false narratives is not, on the other hand, cheerleading for establishment narratives. Loose Change and Sandy Hook are both full of shit as far as Truth is concerned, and, in fact, these false narratives obscure and hide the truth for someone else's political and personal gain agendas. Someone is going to lose millions of dollars in law suits that will prove the false narratives don't ultimately payout and win for the subversive scum bags that profit money and attention from such abusive tactics regarding, for example, Sandy Hook.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: VC on June 19, 2020, 07:04:44 AM
Yes, questioning is good, but being a shill and/or dumb ass promoting subversive lies and false narratives to gain profit and attention over a tragic massacre of innocent children is beneath humanity and decency in the search for the truth. By not cheerleading using subversive lies and false narratives is not, on the other hand, cheerleading for establishment narratives. Loose Change and Sandy Hook are both full of shit as far as Truth is concerned, and, in fact, these false narratives obscure and hide the truth for someone else's political and personal gain agendas. Someone is going to lose millions of dollars in law suits that will prove the false narratives don't ultimately payout and win for the subversive scum bags that profit money and attention from such abusive tactics regarding, for example, Sandy Hook.

Well, since your not saying at all why you think that I’ll only say that I strongly disagree. Did you ever consider that these events may be meant to profit certain people politically? Because that sure seems to be happening in spades these days.

Sorry but who is profiting from Sandy Hook? My point in asking you to look for that videomis just that you probably won’t fndniy anymore. That should scare any reasonable person.

Lilith

Fri June 19 2020 â€" Dark Matter Digital Network Re-Launches: Midnight in the Desert with Alexis Brooks and Guest Mary Rodwell

On tonight’s very special Friday edition of Midnight in the Desert with Alexis Brooks, world renowned ET contact researcher and author of The New Human, Mary Rodwell joins the show to discuss how “The New Human” is navigating this New Reality, plus her very honest assessment of what this “pandemic” is REALLY all about! Raw and Real!