• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on April 16, 2020, 12:27:48 PM
Uhhh, I CLEARLY state that Ozman is the "worst kind of" MAGA cultist *because* he's loud and proud with all that Sandy Hook and Q Anon BS.  I don't have a problem AT ALL with reasoned Conservatives, but as someone else said: not all Trumpers are Q Anon, but almost all Q Anon are Trumpers.  Y'all gotta own that bullshit.

You seem very concerned that everyone’s beliefs align with your own. ???

Y’all are so full of shit that your fur is brown. :P

GravitySucks

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on April 16, 2020, 12:27:48 PM
Uhhh, I CLEARLY state that Ozman is the "worst kind of" MAGA cultist *because* he's loud and proud with all that Sandy Hook and Q Anon BS.  I don't have a problem AT ALL with reasoned Conservatives, but as someone else said: not all Trumpers are Q Anon, but almost all Q Anon are Trumpers.  Y'all gotta own that bullshit.

Not all Never Trumpers believe there are more than 2 genders but all people that believe there are more than 2 genders are Never Trumpers. 

It’s probably genetic. 

Corona Kitty

Q anon was created by LARPERS and pushed by boomers. Yup, it's retarded.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2020, 12:46:33 PM
You seem very concerned that everyone’s beliefs align with your own. ???

Y’all are so full of shit that your fur is brown. :P

Sounds like Ellgab.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on April 16, 2020, 11:45:14 AM
This is an idiotic statement produced by nothing more than your programming, but you aren't the first here to dismiss Ozman through labeling.

I'll take a crack at this. I've never heard him... But I cannot imagine he is that intelligent. No, it is not because he believes the earth is flat or that he buys into conspiracy theories. It is because he bought a failing network without doing any homework.

If he had done any research, he would not have put Heather on for one night. He also would have demanded that Keith pay him more than $1.42 to take it off his hands. I figure Keith was good for at least $225.25.

Tim Ozman of "the infinite plane society club" might have something interesting to say... But my money is on him being a talent less hack who overpaid for a subscriber list.

I suppose we will see. My level of patience is at an all time low. But maybe one night I will see what he has to say...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 16, 2020, 03:48:09 PM
I'll take a crack at this. I've never heard him... But I cannot imagine he is that intelligent. No, it is not because he believes the earth is flat or that he buys into conspiracy theories. It is because he bought a failing network without doing any homework.

If he had done any research, he would not have put Heather on for one night. He also would have demanded that Keith pay him more than $1.42 to take it off his hands. I figure Keith was good for at least $225.25.

Tim Ozman of "the infinite plane society club" might have something interesting to say... But my money is on him being a talent less hack who overpaid for a subscriber list.

I suppose we will see. My level of patience is at an all time low. But maybe one night I will see what he has to say...

I missed the last show but I think he’s pretty interesting, comparatively speaking. It would be better if he took calls though.

BTW, talentless is all one word. ;)

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on April 16, 2020, 12:21:31 PM
To be fair, "worst kind"implies the existence of a better sort of MAGA-cult zombie, which is how I would class you and most of the people here.  I think it's very generous.

This is the problem with the left. They generally count the artists and the creative among their ranks. Yet when I go to look for a simple meme of "maga zombies" to include in my post, they all suck. How is it that a group of artists can only churn out the crap found below instead of something witty and amusing given the subject matter that should be easily exploitable?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on April 16, 2020, 11:02:36 PM
It seems better now.

Yeah, it was just The Chase that sounded that way.

I think Tim needs a bigger intro.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2020, 11:04:11 PM
Yeah, it was just The Chase that sounded that way.

I think Tim needs a bigger intro.

Definitely!

Although, I think Tim is more about the content than the window dressing.

#ICouldBeWrong

Dr. MD MD

Exactly, Tim! Free speech!! The people who don’t respect it threaten to send the Mossad to your house. The biggest pieces of shit ever!!!

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2020, 11:17:12 PM
Exactly, Tim! Free speech!! The people who don’t respect it threaten to send the Mossad to your house. The biggest pieces of shit ever!!!

So far, I find Tim to be thoughtful and well spoken.  I can listen to him with interest, even when I don't agree with him.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on April 16, 2020, 11:31:20 PM
So far, I find Tim to be thoughtful and well spoken.  I can listen to him with interest, even when I don't agree with him.

He definitely is. I just think he could be a little more dynamic about it. He may find his groove in that regard along the way though.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on April 16, 2020, 03:55:21 PM
This is the problem with the left. They generally count the artists and the creative among their ranks. Yet when I go to look for a simple meme of "maga zombies" to include in my post, they all suck. How is it that a group of artists can only churn out the crap found below instead of something witty and amusing given the subject matter that should be easily exploitable?

Funny you should mention that.

https://slate.com/human-interest/2020/04/ohio-protester-zombie-photo-coronavirus-interview.html

Lilith

I think Cuomo handled NY state so badly.  I hope WallStreet moves to LasVegas, or some state that opens up quickly and safely, and leaves Cuomo, and NYCity in the dust.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lilith on April 16, 2020, 11:42:55 PM
Cuomo is a pig IMO.

I respect pigs too much to even consider him on the same level...but he is a nipple pierced globalist monster nonetheless. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Yep, he’s the guy from Hawaii. Asuka posted his vid here showing the virtually empty hospital there.

Dr. MD MD

Yep, I agree with Alex Jones that we’re currently under attack from China and the globalists.

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 16, 2020, 11:44:59 PM
I respect pigs too much to even consider him on the same level...but he is a nipple pierced globalist monster nonetheless. ;)

You're right.  I apologize to any pigs I may have inadvertently offended.

Dr. MD MD

I’m pretty much constantly under attack form these people on the “right” here Jason.