• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

jrnewman03

Quote from: Jackstar on November 12, 2018, 02:24:38 PM
So, now that you've acknowledged that--what makes this chick any creepier? Elaborate.
Her blatant obsession with Art. If you really need me to elaborate on that too, then you've had your head in the sand for quite a while.

why is "Heather Wade" a horse option in Red Dead Redemption 2?

Jackstar

Quote from: jrnewman03 on November 12, 2018, 02:29:11 PM
Her blatant obsession with Art.

Repetition is the bedrock of all authentic art. You're not presenting your case convincingly well here on ArtBellGab.com.

All the things to rag on her for, and the glasses thing stands out, huh? K. Was there a holiday centered on changing one's appearance recently? Probably irrelevant, sure. These are keen insights from the guy who has been registered here three years and didn't post until seven months ago.

Welcome. Post often.

The look won't be complete until she breaks into Art's trailer and steals his 'they killed Kenny' shirt.

Lilith

I flipped it so it's not in reverse, and you can read the t-shirt properly.

She looks like Art.

This looks recent also, unlike the ones posted yesterday IMO.

WOTR

Quote from: jrnewman03 on November 12, 2018, 02:29:11 PM
Her blatant obsession with Art. If you really need me to elaborate on that too, then you've had your head in the sand for quite a while.
I see you are quite charitable.  ;)  Others have suggested a number of other places than "sand."

WOTR

Quote from: Laurakinch on November 08, 2018, 07:57:59 PM
It was inevitable. They were taking themselves far too seriously. It was cringey & awkward.

Instead of doing it just for fun they were trying to “grow” it, and they did. Into a big fat turd.

I heard precisely one.  I have no opinion on it being a "good" or a "bad" show- exciting or boring...  I only commented on how hypocritical it was (it was the one with Karen on it.)  I had a really though time wanting to listen to anything more after that load of crap.  It left me with the realization that while Heather may not be a great person- neither were any of them.  It was a diving competition in the cesspool while pretending that they were sitting clean and dry on the sidelines...

Anyhow, I'm neither glad nor upset that it is over.  I suppose if they were no longer getting a thrill out of the show, it was time to move on.

Jackstar

The worst part about lying for a living, is how it kills to know the truth.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on November 12, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

Too bad Art Jr. didn't inherit her father's talent for broadcasting.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: brig on November 12, 2018, 05:15:38 PM
I flipped it so it's not in reverse, and you can read the t-shirt properly.

She looks like Art.

Mos def!

WOTR

Quote from: brig on November 08, 2018, 10:01:41 AM
TidePods Dave!

Are you still lurking Dave?
I don't know about Dave... But...

"Hi Dynamo"  Don't forget to smite me with both your regular and your sock account, hon.  ;)

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on November 12, 2018, 07:19:46 PM
I don't know about Dave... But...

"Hi Dynamo"  Don't forget to smite me with both your regular and your sock account, hon.  ;)

Hi Dynamo! 

chefist

Which show went bust? Heather's? Dave's? I'm lost...

Quote from: chefist on November 12, 2018, 07:39:10 PM
Which show went bust? Heather's? Dave's? I'm lost...

Dave is struggling to retain listenership. i could be wrong tho...

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 12, 2018, 07:43:07 PM
Dave is struggling to retain listenership. i could be wrong tho...

Oh...gotcha...I saw he was complaining about the HW thread getting all of the attention. LOL I bought a month of C2C to download all of the Knapp shows from the past few years...it was very worth it.

Quote from: chefist on November 12, 2018, 07:46:28 PM
Oh...gotcha...I saw he was complaining about the HW thread getting all of the attention. LOL I bought a month of C2C to download all of the Knapp shows from the past few years...it was very worth it.

seriously? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! when did that happen? oh man. what a cuck.

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 12, 2018, 08:01:44 PM
seriously? BWAHAHAHAHAHA! when did that happen? oh man. what a cuck.

Just the other day...Malachi Martini posted about it. Ha...it's the truth, though...I've been listening to these true crime podcasts..all of which are free...I just don't see how you can make a living in that field...as a hobby, sure...but a living...come on.

WOTR

Quote from: Metron2267 on November 09, 2018, 05:14:04 PM
Huh...maybe if he moved the program to Sturgis and...

..had his own "Spartacus" moment... 8)

Rarely have I seen a worse idea than that executed perfectly...

Quote from: chefist on November 12, 2018, 08:04:06 PM
Just the other day...Malachi Martini posted about it. Ha...it's the truth, though...I've been listening to these true crime podcasts..all of which are free...I just don't see how you can make a living in that field...as a hobby, sure...but a living...come on.

older man, younger horny wife, he's feeling the heat.

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on November 12, 2018, 08:18:22 PM
older man, younger horny wife, he's feeling the heat.

Guess the woo woo cruise and Las Vegas haunted museum special just wasn't enough...

Quote from: chefist on November 12, 2018, 08:22:02 PM
Guess the woo woo cruise and Las Vegas haunted museum special just wasn't enough...

she has jungle fever.

chefist

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 12, 2018, 08:36:49 PM
Dave gave the womb

As I was downloading Knapp shows from C2C, I noticed that Dave S. was hosting quite a lot of shows before he switched over to MITD. Ouch.