• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Even the inter-dimensional alien space cats know Trump's grooving and everything is chill on the big blue marble.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-06-29/has-et-gone-home-ufo-sightings-slump

TigerLily

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 30, 2018, 08:48:38 PM
Art just said plainly, "I hurt people." Referencing his 20s.

SiT 11-24-1999 (24-11-1999 for you non-Americans)

He mentioned a few times that was one reason he was so "curious?" (Scared?) about life after death experiences. Obliquely, he alluded that he was worried about the boiling pits of sewage in Hell

Quote from: TigerLily on July 01, 2018, 01:40:17 AM
He mentioned a few times that was one reason he was so "curious?" (Scared?) about life after death experiences. Obliquely, he alluded that he was worried about the boiling pits of sewage in Hell

Howard Storm's account is the creepiest one I've heard.  I know you aren't Christian but read this one and it will send chills down your spine.  He was on with Art and it was a great show. Foreword by Anne Rice.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FCJZKO/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on July 01, 2018, 01:46:19 AM
Howard Storm's account is the creepiest one I've heard.  I know you aren't Christian but read this one and it will send chills down your spine.  He was on with Art and it was a great show. Foreword by Anne Rice.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FCJZKO/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&btkr=1

Thanks, 21. I will put it on my list. Hey, I even took a Bible as Literature course because I'd never really read the Bible and was curious

Quote from: TigerLily on July 01, 2018, 02:18:39 AM
Thanks, 21. I will put it on my list. Hey, I even took a Bible as Literature course because I'd never really read the Bible and was curious

It is creepy because the guy was a liberal atheist and I wouldn't wish what he had to deal with on the worst of my enemies.  It is enough to make me stay on the safe side and hedge my bets.  Hey, I'm being honest.

Here's the show Art did with Reverend Storm.  LOL.  Oh yeah!  He got scared straight!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnUDq4d2T5k

Jackstar

Bluejay

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Aquarius on July 01, 2018, 12:20:33 AM
From his open FB page:
Captain at G4S
Captain, Site Supervisor at Captain Site Supervisor at West Virginia Private Security
Lives in Charleston, West Virginia
Married to Stacey Singer Hayes
From Dunbar, West Virginia
Pronounces name BRY-an HAYZ
Joined November 2008
In the 1980's and before, WHACKEN-OFF as we used to call them were just a bunch of "square badges"  unarmed security guys who wore these sun glo bright yellow wind breakers. When I went to the NY Giants football games at Giants stadium in NJ Meadowlands they did security and were considered by most a joke.
This company was bought up by a gov't contractor, the kind that do high risk, combat gov't work like Blackwater. But the unarmed security guys still did the same stuff. So our guy you are talking about is most likely a   security guard at a housing complex or an aptartment or gated home community who stands at a gate in a little hut and lifts the gate or pole to let residents etc in and out. Or a factory, warehouse etc. Regular job. Nothing wrong there, but I highly doubt that he is any gov't type, former military sniper or spec ops guy...because those people DO NOT post on fb there address, wife's name, there wk place etc, etc. Those dudes are invisible. So it is what it is.

Aquarius

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 01, 2018, 03:51:25 PM
In the 1980's and before, WHACKEN-OFF as we used to call them were just a bunch of "square badges"  unarmed security guys who wore these sun glo bright yellow wind breakers. When I went to the NY Giants football games at Giants stadium in NJ Meadowlands they did security and were considered by most a joke.
This company was bought up by a gov't contractor, the kind that do high risk, combat gov't work like Blackwater. But the unarmed security guys still did the same stuff. So our guy you are talking about is most likely a   security guard at a housing complex or an aptartment or gated home community who stands at a gate in a little hut and lifts the gate or pole to let residents etc in and out. Or a factory, warehouse etc. Regular job. Nothing wrong there, but I highly doubt that he is any gov't type, former military sniper or spec ops guy...because those people DO NOT post on fb there address, wife's name, there wk place etc, etc. Those dudes are invisible. So it is what it is.
Thanks, Jocko! Much appreciated!

Aquarius

Quote from: Bluejay on July 01, 2018, 09:27:35 PM
Sunday night:
Ok, gang. Here's Whitley's new journal post, up today, with all the details of his website and fundraising ventures. Enjoy the read...

Whitley's Journal
New Site Update
Thursday, June 28, 2018
First, I would like to thank everyone who contributed to our GoFundMe! We have reached the goal, but if you want to do anything more, I am leaving the link up for another week or so. This is because we are going to have to rebuild the new site pretty much from the ground up. However, all the pieces of the jigsaw are in place, so it's not going to take all that long--I hope!

The reason that more donations would be helpful is that an intrusion into the current site damaged its ability to process subscriptions. This means that when a subscription is suspended because the payment doesn't work, the subscriber can continue to log in. Also, new subscriptions cannot be processed. (I might add here that no credit card data is stored on Unknowncountry, so credit card numbers have never been compromised by our site and never can be, as there are none there.)

The result of all this is that we are experiencing a serious decline in cash flow and continued donations are much appreciated.

You can donate on our GoFundMe page or via PayPal.

I thought I'd go into a little more detail about what happened to the new site. For the first few months, the developer was very professional and skillful. He world efficiently and reliably. Then the following happened:

1. The site was essentially finished and ready to deploy. So I paid him the final payment in his contract.
2. I was immediately locked out of the site's administration area. I protested this and was let back in.
3. The site was loaded with malware, so that as soon as you went to it, you were redirected to bogus sites.
4. I had the malware removed and the developer fixed the parts of the site that were broken.
5. For security reasons, I froze backup on one of the two backup systems on the site, so that I would have
a clean copy if needed.
5. Sure enough, I was once again locked out of the site and once again, the malware appeared.
6. I then decided that the developer was either a crook himself or that his own site was compromised.
7. I isolated him from the new site and started seeking help.

I have now had a fresh site created with the same level of security as major controversial news players like Fox and CNN and the BBC. If the new site is ever compromised again, it will have to be by a state player or a very sophisticated hacker. In any case, as before, no credit card data will be stored on the site, so there will be nothing for crooks to steal. However, I don't think that this has ever been the problem. I think that we are dealing with either a state player or a sophisticated private hacker, or both, and that their agenda is not to steal anything, but to suppress my message and ruin me financially.

Years ago, I heard from an individual I had reason to believe that there was within the intelligence community a large group of people who believed that the visitors were demons. These were primarily Air Force Intelligence and CIA personnel, but others were involved, too. As recently as last year, a congressional committee supposedly cut off funding for research into materials because they didn't want our scientists working on "demonic technology."

I was further told that many of these people believed that I was in league with these demons, and might even be one myself.

Of course, this is primitive, childish thinking that emerges out of the illusion that the universe is divided between good and evil, which it is not. This dualism is an invention of the human mind. The reality is that it is a very old, very complex and nuanced system that has evolved along with the unimaginably ancient consciousness that created it and sustains it--of which we are not just a part, but an important part.

There is a school in operation here, and every single one of us has the chance to enter it. It teaches soul coherence, which is the whole reason that intelligent life evolves in the first place. Our intelligence is what give us the potential to evolve our souls, and I am deeply involved in this. I am in the school and a big part of my purpose is to help others matriculate.

The idea that this is somehow evil and has anything to do with demons is nonsense. Because the visitors use friction as a means of enabling self-discovery, they are thought of as demonic. If you look into the eyes of an angel, you look into your deepest self at the same time, and if that depth is dark, then you are going to be afraid. More than anything, success in the visitors' school is about accepting oneself.

So, I end up here: while I am reaching new levels of consciousness and gaining the ability to show others how to find the extraordinarily enriching path I am on, I am being dogged by frightened barbarians who have not the slightest idea what they are doing.

So be it. I didn't sign on for an easy life. I knew what I was doing and I still do. Onward!

Find Journal entries like this:

New Website   (this is a link on his journal page but isn't coming through here...)

Aquarius

Bryan posted his photo on FB, it's his birthday.

Aquarius

Quote from: Aquarius on July 01, 2018, 09:37:53 PM
    New Website   (this is a link on his journal page but isn't coming through here...)

Got the url: http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/new-site-update

Ghost

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 29, 2018, 10:57:31 PM
Don't fear change.

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1012730730026356737

How about rebroadcasting Lights Out on KONR at noon on the weekends? For the East Coasters who party Saturday and work on Monday morning.  8)

Btw, WeinerInHand is awesome.

DaveSchrader

Today on @BeyondDarkShow  Tombstone Expanded Edition: The Quick & The Dead!

Listen Anytime-->https://t.co/o6dZ2Frjv7

It's a powerpacked episode with special celebrities from the 25th Anniversary of #Tombstone (movie) sharing stories, history, some fun with #paranormal twist https://t.co/9mS8nJ49Gj

Bluejay

Quote from: DaveSchrader on July 01, 2018, 10:33:25 PM

It's a powerpacked episode with special celebrities from the 25th Anniversary of #Tombstone (movie) sharing stories, history, some fun with #paranormal twist https://t.co/9mS8nJ49Gj
Thanks, Dave!

Sean92008

Ok, gang. Here's Whitley's new journal post, up today, with all the details of his website and fundraising ventures. Enjoy the read...
Thanks for posting this, Aquarius.

Sounds like the website developer had a problem with Whitley, locked him out and malwared it upon handing it over.  Payment dispute?

That's what that long explanation leaves me thinking.

Aquarius

Quote from: Sean92008 on July 01, 2018, 11:12:04 PM
Thanks for posting this, Aquarius.

Sounds like the website developer had a problem with Whitley, locked him out and malwared it upon handing it over.  Payment dispute?

That's what that long explanation leaves me thinking.

Well, he's now an "enterprise" I guess... <g>

Sean92008

Quote from: Aquarius on July 02, 2018, 12:10:48 AM
Well, he's now an "enterprise" I guess... <g>
Is that his "mission?"

19.5!

Jocko Johnson

Whitley's Journal
New Site Update
Thursday, June 28, 2018
First, I would like to thank everyone who contributed to our GoFundMe! We have reached the goal, but if you want to do anything more, I am leaving the link up for another week or so. This is because we are going to have to rebuild the new site pretty much from the ground up. However, all the pieces of the jigsaw are in place, so it's not going to take all that long--I hope!

The reason that more donations would be helpful is that an intrusion into the current site damaged its ability to process subscriptions. This means that when a subscription is suspended because the payment doesn't work, the subscriber can continue to log in. Also, new subscriptions cannot be processed. (I might add here that no credit card data is stored on Unknowncountry, so credit card numbers have never been compromised by our site and never can be, as there are none there.)

The result of all this is that we are experiencing a serious decline in cash flow and continued donations are much appreciated.

You can donate on our GoFundMe page or via PayPal.

I thought I'd go into a little more detail about what happened to the new site. For the first few months, the developer was very professional and skillful. He world efficiently and reliably. Then the following happened:

1. The site was essentially finished and ready to deploy. So I paid him the final payment in his contract.
2. I was immediately locked out of the site's administration area. I protested this and was let back in.
3. The site was loaded with malware, so that as soon as you went to it, you were redirected to bogus sites.
4. I had the malware removed and the developer fixed the parts of the site that were broken.
5. For security reasons, I froze backup on one of the two backup systems on the site, so that I would have
a clean copy if needed.
5. Sure enough, I was once again locked out of the site and once again, the malware appeared.
6. I then decided that the developer was either a crook himself or that his own site was compromised.
7. I isolated him from the new site and started seeking help.

I have now had a fresh site created with the same level of security as major controversial news players like Fox and CNN and the BBC. If the new site is ever compromised again, it will have to be by a state player or a very sophisticated hacker. In any case, as before, no credit card data will be stored on the site, so there will be nothing for crooks to steal. However, I don't think that this has ever been the problem. I think that we are dealing with either a state player or a sophisticated private hacker, or both, and that their agenda is not to steal anything, but to suppress my message and ruin me financially.

Years ago, I heard from an individual I had reason to believe that there was within the intelligence community a large group of people who believed that the visitors were demons. These were primarily Air Force Intelligence and CIA personnel, but others were involved, too. As recently as last year, a congressional committee supposedly cut off funding for research into materials because they didn't want our scientists working on "demonic technology."

I was further told that many of these people believed that I was in league with these demons, and might even be one myself.

Of course, this is primitive, childish thinking that emerges out of the illusion that the universe is divided between good and evil, which it is not. This dualism is an invention of the human mind. The reality is that it is a very old, very complex and nuanced system that has evolved along with the unimaginably ancient consciousness that created it and sustains it--of which we are not just a part, but an important part.

There is a school in operation here, and every single one of us has the chance to enter it. It teaches soul coherence, which is the whole reason that intelligent life evolves in the first place. Our intelligence is what give us the potential to evolve our souls, and I am deeply involved in this. I am in the school and a big part of my purpose is to help others matriculate.

The idea that this is somehow evil and has anything to do with demons is nonsense. Because the visitors use friction as a means of enabling self-discovery, they are thought of as demonic. If you look into the eyes of an angel, you look into your deepest self at the same time, and if that depth is dark, then you are going to be afraid. More than anything, success in the visitors' school is about accepting oneself.

So, I end up here: while I am reaching new levels of consciousness and gaining the ability to show others how to find the extraordinarily enriching path I am on, I am being dogged by frightened barbarians who have not the slightest idea what they are doing.

So be it. I didn't sign on for an easy life. I knew what I was doing and I still do. Onward!

Find Journal entries like this:

Oh boy... he's a demon and USAF INTELL and the CIA is after him. If that's it maybe them would have taken him down permanently...or had the Vatican toss a bucket of holy water on him from Lourdes.

So he gets to thinking ok things are good. I am still gonna charge each month and we have reached our begging goal, but still feel free to keep the $$$$$ rolling in baby. This shit is great, money for nothing. Just a dyed in the wool, card carrying crook and con artist from the get go. All his stuff is absolute bullshit. He is a whacko lying his "probed" ass off grifting fiction writer.
I don't know how some people can look at themselves in the mirror and sleep at nite. We need to send him a flyswatter and can of Raid and maybe some fly paper to hang under a real bright light for that "white moth." I can't believe how some people are so dumb!!
Bart Ell whatever city he is living in you need, (since you speak radio and know all the details) call the local Cops either vice or bunko, the FBI, these are inter state wire transfers to gain $ thru fruad and the US Postsl Inspector. I can not wait to see if the white moth shows up for his "perp walk."
Despicable.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Aquarius on July 01, 2018, 09:45:08 PM
Got the url: http://www.unknowncountry.com/journal/new-site-update
All those gullible people tossing their new tax refunds right to probe ass, wow $16390.

Jocko Johnson

Anybody get popped-guned down by live peeps or ghosts?

Jocko Johnson

Anyone who believes probe ass' story please pm me? I have some beautiful swamp ah I mean lots in FLORIDA, for sale ready to build on!

If that's not what ur looking 4 a georgous old brigde, very famous attraction that could be a very lucrative investment to show to the city dwellers and tourist alike. Spans the East River in NYC connects Brooklyn to NYC and back! Put ip yoll booths. Other bridges are charging $17 r/t. You be a nice guy charge, like...$10-$12! Millions of cars go over every day. Charge more for taxis, trucks, suv's, hey the skys the limit!!!? You can give tours, charge to use the walking path set up vendor licensed spots (sell hot dogs, pretzels, in the winter months sell chestnuts roasting on an open  fire, hot and or cold drinks) it will be like printing money $$$!!!$$$!!! Comes right out at Police HQ on the NYC side so very safe too?

JUST BEEN RE-PAINTED THE ORIGINAL HISTORIC COLOR SCHEME...THE ECONOMY IS DOING SO WELL THE PRICE IS SET TO SELL!!!??

This is a great deal, once u pay it's urs. Not like probe ass boy, u pay for his stuff, u own nada & he still wants a monthly fee! He may not keep those credit card #'s but who knows what those implants are recording? U see a charge from his Anus or Mars maybe Pluto...what u gonna do
call NASA, THE NEW SPACE FORCE Forget it baby
He's a joke!!!!!! Right?

Juan

About a dozen years ago Wakenhut bought a number of small leased employee companies and small HR firms. As a result, Wakenhut was the official employer of thousands of people who actually worked for small companies. The small company paid Wakenhut a monthly fee and Wakenhut paid salaries, insurance, taxes, etc. These companies usually had nothing at all to do with security. Bryan could have changed tires, been a short order cook, or been a small company executive and rightly claim Wakenhut as his company.

Metron2267

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 02, 2018, 01:30:51 AM
Bart Ell whatever city he is living in you need, (since you speak radio and know all the details) call the local Cops either vice or bunko, the FBI, these are inter state wire transfers to gain $ thru fruad and the US Postsl Inspector. I can not wait to see if the white moth shows up for his "perp walk."
Despicable.

So which 3 letter deep state agency are YOU working for, shitbag?

>:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on July 02, 2018, 02:07:15 AM
He's a joke!!!!!! Right?

Nope.

But you certainly are, shitbag.

>:(

Bart Ell

I heard Leona in the background a few times!
#HorseToHorse

Bluejay

Quote from: Bart Ell on July 02, 2018, 09:38:34 AM
I heard Leona in the background a few times!
#HorseToHorse