• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Metron2267 on June 28, 2018, 11:47:29 AM
Sure is.

Don't know about the needlepoint though... ::)
The way he kicked ass on the grid iron he could do needlepoint or whatever else he wanted to do! I would listen on the radio from the old Polo Grounds in NYC.
Then I remember watching him at Yankee stadium as a NY Giant. My family had season tix - there used to be a 20 waiting list for the NY Football GIANTS. I went to games since I was 6 yrs old with my Dad, an Uncle and Cousin till I retired and moved from NYC. People left the season tix in their wills! Rosie was a Great player. Still going at 85. To me Rosie Grier..."once a Giant always a Giant!"

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 28, 2018, 08:47:13 AM
If they ever reboot Beverly Hills 90210 and need a girl with a Minnesota accent, Miss Winnie can totally ace a freshman look.

Maybe an episode regarding your "short drink from a certain fountain?" 😀

Winnie, you absolutely look younger than my kids' friends.

She is hot.

Metron2267

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 28, 2018, 11:57:00 AM
Just a little fun from Tim and I.

DS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0zx3d3nzFc

Ok now!

You guys bought that on Bart Ell's site, didn't you??? :-X

Metron2267

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 28, 2018, 02:44:57 PM

The way he kicked ass on the grid iron he could do needlepoint or whatever else he wanted to do! I would listen on the radio from the old Polo Grounds in NYC.
Then I remember watching him at Yankee stadium as a NY Giant. My family had season tix - there used to be a 20 waiting list for the NY Football GIANTS. I went to games since I was 6 yrs old with my Dad, an Uncle and Cousin till I retired and moved from NYC. People left the season tix in their wills! Rosie was a Great player. Still going at 85. To me Rosie Grier..."once a Giant always a Giant!"

7 years a Giant and only 4 a Ram...I hadn't recalled that.

No sack stats back then but he was dominant and had 2 safeties.

Stud ly- iron man too.

Sean92008

Quote from: PetePistolwhip on June 28, 2018, 03:44:16 PM
She is hot.
I'm into everything but white women... Whites always bring too much drama to the scene, plus aren't as attractive to me.

Sorry Win, if you were only Chinese, I'd be plotting how to get Dave deported to Peru... 

Bart Ell

DS

Was that filmed on a cruise?
Tim is a hoot, great at playing the sidekick.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 27, 2018, 02:18:13 AM
Well, you might have a different opinion if the Sioux scalped your neighbors.  Just sayin'!  There are no heroes in the Indian Wars but plenty of villains on both sides.  I differentiate that from what the Cherokees were put through.  The Cherokees were a civilized nation and were betrayed by Jackson who pretended to be their friend.  The Sioux were just nasty and some whites like Chivington were no better.
Scalping was invented by Americans to satisfy the requirement for a bounty that was put on the so-called "Savage"

albrecht

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on June 28, 2018, 04:39:37 PM
Scalping was invented by Americans to satisfy the requirement for a bounty that was put on the so-called "Savage"
Things like scalping has been done in many cultures all over the world. Certain bounties popularized it but was indigenous to several American Tribes but was one of the less horrible tortures or discretions they enjoyed on their enemies.

GravitySucks

You are full of shit. It has developed independently across the continents. The brits did it as early as 1036.

The Crow Creek massacre, long before anglo settlers arrived took place in 1325. 450 of the 500 skulls showd evidence of scalping.

Go rewrite someone else’s history.

You’re an idiot.

It is is fair to say that both sides practiced it.  In my case I was talking about the Sioux not who started it. 

And if you know anything about Crow Creek then you should know better.  Thanks GS. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crow_Creek_massacre

Sean92008

I'm not big on white women but...  Redheads...

Scully made my para a lot harder than normal.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 28, 2018, 07:42:24 PM

:o

Spookcat

Bart Ell

There is a whole buncha redhead cropped out of that picture.

Sean92008

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 28, 2018, 07:55:22 PM
There is a whole buncha redhead cropped out of that picture.
But, Bart Ell, there's still a receptacle for my seed.  Sometimes, that's all that matters...  Sometimes...  Anytime...  Hopefully...

For something completely different...

Bob Crane's big day...

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/1628/bob-crane

Jojo

Sean92008

Quote from: Bluejay on June 28, 2018, 06:18:34 PM
Tonight:

Crap... I remember she was an author.  A couple of days after the arrests, I remember seeing her Facebook page was missing a lot of stuff as, I suspect, people were contacting her. This should be an interesting night.

I wish I remember what she was hiding.

I found her page by going to one of the other family members pages and seeing her as a friend.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 28, 2018, 08:18:00 PM
Crap... I remember she was an author.  A couple of days after the arrests, I remember seeing her Facebook page was missing a lot of stuff as, I suspect, people were contacting her. This should be an interesting night.

Who?

DS

Lol. You guys crack me up all the time. Love the stupid criminals segments from TCT. Need more Timmy!

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 08:18:36 PM
Who?
Elizabeth Flores, aunt to all those kids being starved (and chained up)  by their freaky parents.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 28, 2018, 08:23:35 PM
Elizabeth Flores, aunt to all those kids being starved (and chained up)  by their freaky parents.

She's the guest?!

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 28, 2018, 08:24:40 PM
She's the guest?!
Prior to the arrests, she was an established author. So, she may be promoting a new product. I think she's taken in most of the kids too except for the really bad off adult victims

Thanks to whoever suggested GIMP. I just Googled it on my work computer and it didn't go well. I fear the IT department has me on their radar now.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 28, 2018, 08:31:09 PM
https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1012523751580237824

Monica, stop yer left-wing bellyaching and get working on the script! Put it all into the script! >:(

Looks like I'm the first one here.

Bart Ell

This is a good true crime story for MITD because they were swingers just like Art