Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 25, 2018, 11:00:10 PM
Maybe Art's pills made her constipated.
That can be deadly, especially because of all the shit she generates

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Bluejay on June 25, 2018, 10:59:14 PM

Sorry.

Keep it coming...its been entertaining to the point that I have no idea what Dave's guest is talking about.

Sorry Dave  :-[

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 25, 2018, 11:04:35 PM
Keep it coming...its been entertaining to the point that I have no idea what Dave's guest is talking about.

Sorry Dave  :-[

And you really should this time! ::)

Sean92008

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 11:05:39 PM
Someone should call Whitley

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 25, 2018, 11:05:39 PM

It's gotten to the point where I'd rather go to continental Europe to treat cancer should I get it.  Some guy came in to my wife's work today and started talking about his wife who died from ovarian cancer.  She was stage 4 when it was discovered and given 9 months to live if she used chemo.  She went to Europe for treatment and they told her to cut out dairy, sugar and to not eat or drink anything that comes in plastic.  She lived for 6 years but did eventually die from it.

Sean92008

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 25, 2018, 11:10:22 PM
It's gotten to the point where I'd rather go to continental Europe to treat cancer should I get it.  Some guy came in to my wife's work today and started talking about his wife who died from ovarian cancer.  She was stage 4 when it was discovered and given 9 months to live.  She went to Europe for treatment and they told her to cut out dairy, sugar and to not eat or drink anything that comes in plastic.  She lived for 6 years but did eventually die from it.
Cancer likes alcohol and sugar.

PS. Darrell Issa is a weenie.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 25, 2018, 11:10:22 PM
It's gotten to the point where I'd rather go to continental Europe to treat cancer should I get it.  Some guy came in to my wife's work today and started talking about his wife who died from ovarian cancer.  She was stage 4 when it was discovered and given 9 months to live if she used chemo.  She went to Europe for treatment and they told her to cut out dairy, sugar and to not eat or drink anything that comes in plastic.  She lived for 6 years but did eventually die from it.

Yeah, I'm beginning to think that plan is to kill as many of us as possible rather than even trying to save us.

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 25, 2018, 11:13:06 PM
Cancer likes alcohol and sugar.

PS. Darrell Issa is a weenie.

LOL.  Most congressmen are but I'm missing the connection.

Ah, now he's mentioning Issa.  I guess I had tuned out for a minute.

Dr. MD MD

Rotten to the fucking core Democrats. >:(

This story is why I don't think big, sprawling federal bureaucracies work for the people. Take the government back from Washington.  I'm starting to think political parties should be outlawed.  They cause more problems than they solve. George Washington had the right idea.

Aquarius

Quote from: spookcat on June 25, 2018, 10:15:18 PM
brig listened to LNM and they said they're doing another relaunch on the 28th. Supposedly.

No, that turned out to be a replay from May, if someone else hasn't already said that (am trying to catch up). HW says she is not well tonight so they're playing a replay, Brig was being mischevious! <g>

Personally I suspect something else is going on, but I have no idea what... but it's more than just that she doesn't feel well, sez moi.

Aquarius

Quote from: spookcat on June 25, 2018, 10:19:30 PM

Saw some video from Cat Island on PBS late last night when I couldn't sleep (aggravated about really difficult work thingy I have to write and am struggling with). Looked interesting!

Bluejay

Quote from: Aquarius on June 25, 2018, 11:35:04 PM
No, that turned out to be a replay from May, if someone else hasn't already said that (am trying to catch up). HW says she is not well tonight so they're playing a replay, Brig was being mischevious! <g>

Personally I suspect something else is going on, but I have no idea what... but it's more than just that she doesn't feel well, sez moi.

Sean92008

Quote from: Aquarius on June 25, 2018, 11:35:04 PM

Bart Ell says something happened today with one of the music monetization firms that may be related to them pulling the show tonight. 

Check his Twitter feed.

Spookcat

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 25, 2018, 11:38:18 PM
Bart Ell says something happened today with one of the music monetization firms that may be related to them pulling the show tonight. 

Check his Twitter feed.

I can't yet. His twitter always makes me hungry and I don't want to get lunch until the show is over.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 25, 2018, 10:54:43 PM
ROTF!!   I grant ya Minnesota winters are on another plane.  I lived in Jersey and Pennsylvania and really the winters there were only slightly colder than they are in Georgia.  NW Arkansas had colder weather than NJ and Pennsylvania.  Maybe I should move back there.

I suggest you buy a jacket first

Bluejay

Check his Twitter feed.

Wow, I guess Heather has nothing to do other than make prank calls.

Sean92008

Quote from: spookcat on June 25, 2018, 11:39:59 PM
I can't yet. His twitter always makes me hungry and I don't want to get lunch until the show is over.
Ok... So, here's a direct link:

https://twitter.com/bart_ell/status/1011390624313040896?s=19

WOTR

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 25, 2018, 01:31:18 PM
Just an FYI, today I was the victim of hacking by what I believe is an underground contingent of Fast Food Illuminati that caused me to trip and drop my Android phone.

I need YOUR help to combat these evil clowns, ginger pitch women and royalty of "Big Fast Food" and show them they cannot keep me from taking selfies and posting photos of my cats to social media.

I will not be silenced, my truth will be told.

I just need $18,362.00 to get a new, secure Android phone, I've been told this is the minimum needed to get back to texting and cyberstalking Donny Osmond.

Please donate to my ComeBuyMeStuffFund page

Together we can take back the power, I MAY need an additional $12,000 for a stabilizing headset with surround sound technology. This is all for you my people.

Give with reckless abandon.

It's what God would want.

DS
This might be why I like you...

Doomed

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 25, 2018, 08:41:42 PM
Book one describes(in detail) how he was gangbanged by aliens.
Book two describes(in detail) how he was gangbanged by aliens.
Book three .. Well, you can see where I'm going with this...
Book 37: How to build a homemade probe.

Aquarius

Check his Twitter feed.

Ah... veddy interesting! We shall see what we shall see! Thanks for the reference! All hail Sean and Bart Ell!

Sean92008

Quote from: spookcat on June 25, 2018, 11:47:22 PM
Thank you, Sean! Have a...whatever this is:
A Jive Turkey?

Spookcat

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 25, 2018, 11:29:27 PM
This story is why I don't think big, sprawling federal bureaucracies work for the people. Take the government back from Washington.  I'm starting to think political parties should be outlawed.  They cause more problems than they solve. George Washington had the right idea.

I agree, and thank you Dave for airing it!