• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 13, 2018, 12:38:50 AM
LOL!  With the shout out!!

Mr. and Mrs. Winnie might be the hardest working team in radio, lol.

Zenman

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2018, 12:40:24 AM
LOL..Dave was gracious...he won't take another call from me after that...no worries...we had a fun night...more fun to come...

At least he's still reading BG.  ;D

Actually, Dave, Budd Hopkins Missing Time had pictures of those aliens in it and that was several years before Communion.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 12, 2018, 11:44:47 PM
Good Grief?  Guest says we are hiding Nuclear issues,  BS!!!!   Go to www.nrc.gov and read about all the violations (including supermarkets losing exist signs that have nuke components).    You'll get sick of seeing all the items found at nuke plants every week.

It's all out there, just look.

EXIT signs that glow in the dark often contain a radioactive gas called tritium. These signs do not require electricity or batteries and can be used where it is hard to install electric signs, such as above doors. They serve an important safety function by marking exits to be used during power outages and emergencies. The signs pose little or no threat to public health and safety or security.

Under NRC regulations, a general licensee using a tritium EXIT sign must:
NOT remove the labeling or radioactive symbol or abandon the sign;
properly dispose of an unwanted sign (see below);
report to the NRC or appropriate Agreement State any lost, stolen or broken sign;
let the NRC or Agreement State know of changes to the name or address of the general licensee or the person in charge of complying with the regulations;
NOT give away or sell the sign unless it is to remain in use at its original location; in such a case, the general licensee making the transfer must give the new owner a copy of the regulations and report the transfer to the NRC or Agreement State within 30 days.

chefist

Quote from: Zenman on June 13, 2018, 12:42:52 AM
At least he's still reading BG.  ;D

I would hope so...I never called him anything disgusting... ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: monica on June 13, 2018, 12:38:53 AM
I'm not saying it's you at all, but just in general when I read this thread, I've noticed she gets very little constructive criticism.  Lots of put-downs, but not as many specifics.  She'd had to read a lot of crap just to glean a couple things.

Many, many people have commented that should go back to her own persona. Like what she sounded like on the Gabcasts.  Trying to imitate Art’s cadence and inflection/phrasing just is ridiculous.

Her lack of worldly knowledge is only going to take time to conquer and she won’t get it by reading articles on the internet. She is just not well read.

Hi Paul

69CheckMate

Quote from: monica on June 13, 2018, 12:40:39 AM
I think it's nocturnal (and reclusive).

Hey, I resemble that remark!  🐲

WOTR

Quote from: monica on June 13, 2018, 12:38:53 AM
I'm not saying it's you at all, but just in general when I read this thread, I've noticed she gets very little constructive criticism.  Lots of put-downs, but not as many specifics.  She'd had to read a lot of crap just to glean a couple things.
It's like giving Noory or Senda advice... Pointless.  I would be happy to be "constructive" in my criticism- but why bother?  From the little snippets of facebook posts here, it is clear that she will not be listening anyhow.  When even her most loyal sycophant dares to type some advice that is not construed as unadulterated praise, she gets upset.  I don't think she really wants my constructive advice on how not to be self destructive...

TigerLily

He's a gorgeous creature. The owlbear is too

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2018, 12:50:04 AM
He's a gorgeous creature. The owlbear is too

Like I shaid before.  Flattery will get you everywhere! ;D

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 13, 2018, 12:54:26 AM
Like I shaid before.  Flattery will get you everywhere! ;D

All true, darling  ;)

Thanks for the listenin Dave!

Zenman

Good show, enjoyed it, Ben included!  :D

WeinerInHand

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2018, 12:41:42 AM
I look nothing like that.  >:( ;D

Hahaha - you got the hat tip!

painter17

Great show Dave!

good job tonight  Chefist,  and FU clean energy!

chefist

Quote from: painter17 on June 13, 2018, 12:57:39 AM
Great show Dave!

Ha...it was a great show... ;D

Dave hates me now.  ;)

Zenman

Quote from: painter17 on June 13, 2018, 12:57:39 AM
Great show Dave!

lol

WinWinS

Thanks for listening and being supportive fans!!!!

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2018, 12:55:38 AM
All true, darling  ;)

And with that, I better have a nightcap and go to bed!  LOL.
Good night, TL, and all you other Gabbersh.

TigerLily

Great show. I was late so started with Ben and liked what I heard of the nuke lady and really enjoyed the cryptid guy.

Night all

chefist

Quote from: WinWinS on June 13, 2018, 12:59:08 AM
Thanks for listening and being supportive fans!!!!

You have a good man there...night.

TigerLily

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2018, 12:58:41 AM
Ha...it was a great show... ;D

Dave hates me now.  ;)

No way, chefist. I think Dave enjoyed the spice

SredniVashtar

Quote from: WOTR on June 13, 2018, 12:52:33 AM
It's like giving Noory or Senda advice... Pointless.  I would be happy to be "constructive" in my criticism- but why bother?  From the little snippets of facebook posts here, it is clear that she will not be listening anyhow.  When even her most loyal sycophant dares to type some advice that is not construed as unadulterated praise, she gets upset.  I don't think she really wants my constructive advice on how not to be self destructive...

I'm sure anyone who was silly enough to send her guest suggestions when she was producer got a similar response. Totally ignored. It's a waste of time trying to help her

WinWinS

Quote from: chefist on June 13, 2018, 01:01:05 AM
You have a good man there...night.

Thanks!!!! When you have a disagreement and still walk friends.... #lifegoals #howitsdone

chefist

Quote from: TigerLily on June 13, 2018, 01:01:18 AM
No way, chefist. I think Dave enjoyed the spice

I hope so...I never think about fallout...oh, well...like I said...I would buy dinner for those we would argue so vehemently against...perfect example is Yorkshire Pudding...I would buy he and bride dinner just to have fun talking for the evening.,...

WOTR

Quote from: WinWinS on June 13, 2018, 12:59:08 AM
Thanks for listening and being supportive fans!!!!  (With the exception of Chefist.)

FIFY.  ;D ;)