• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Juan

I still don’t understand the maple leaf flag. The year they changed, the Leafs were 4th in a six team league. The Canadiens won the cup - why not a Hab flag.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Juan on June 08, 2018, 07:59:12 AM
I still don’t understand the maple leaf flag. The year they changed, the Leafs were 4th in a six team league. The Canadiens won the cup - why not a Hab flag.
Spreading the wealth.
Little known fact: The Maple Leafs maple leaf is blue because they are chokers.

WeinerInHand

Midnight in the Desert  

Sean92008

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2018, 08:09:59 AM
Better you say that than me. lol.
That new avatar of yours is begging for a Photoshop session with George Noory...

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 08, 2018, 08:13:00 AM
That new avatar of yours is begging for a Photoshop session with George Noory...

;D ;D ;D

Oh geez, I should have thought of that years ago. LOL  I never have learned how to photoshop properly though. No excuses!  I'm just lazy.

Bluejay

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 08, 2018, 06:48:49 AM
I'm surprised none of the 11 shut-ins you call ""your audience" contacted me to tell me you were talking shit. Or do they not have email access at the group home?

Freyja

Quote from: Juan on June 08, 2018, 07:59:12 AM

Sigh....it's about maple syrup, maple trees, or hell I don't know, not hockey. It's a horrible flag anyway.

Not to worry though....a new Canadian flag is coming soon  ;)

[attachment=1]

I don't want to make fun of Noory right now for some strange reason.  He has earned a dollop of respect from me for the way he handled Art's death.

Sean92008

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2018, 08:29:30 AM
I don't want to make fun of Noory right now for some strange reason.  He has earned a dollop of respect from me for the way he handled Art's death.
Agreed... But...
(Its old, from
Quote from: Sean92008 on August 24, 2015, 11:02:32 PM
)

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 08, 2018, 08:30:50 AM
Agreed... But...

LOL.  I saved that one for just the right time!  No doubt he will piss me off at some point. Thanks!!!

DickyC

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

At least Noory shows up for work I will give him that. Not a quitter.

Sean92008

Quote from: DickyC on June 08, 2018, 08:32:25 AM
At least Noory shows up for work I will give him that. Not a quitter.
Although Art mad a shitload of money on the sale of the program, he didn't do as well monetizing the show itself. That's where George really took off. Whether it was him, marketing folks, Tommy, turmeric or that haunted doll, George has rolled right along turning Coast to Coast into a diverse money making machine.

It's obvious he's not a recluse and, barring any weird outside influences or health problems, he's going to be a grand old man with a lot of money and an active social life.  He should be happy. He ain't no Art Bell, that may just be a good thing for him.

Juan

George seems to be the perfect corporate host - shows up, rarely sick, goes to whatever inane promotional events corporate thinks up, probably attends endless meetings, moved to Los Angeles to be under their thumb, and takes the show in whatever direction the bean counters and sales decide.

Sean92008

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2018, 08:32:25 AM
LOL.  I saved that one for just the right time!  No doubt he will piss me off at some point. Thanks!!!
If you search my username and select attachments, go back to my earliest posts. I have a ton of them, some better than others. Some of them I only put in his eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth, very subtle stuff.

Yes this is one of the reasons we love Dave.
Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 08, 2018, 07:35:47 AM
If it hasn't been said, it's been thought: 

THIS is how you do it. Not some BS about how (Vara) or (Heather) took the show down, or did some kind of ninja attack on the systems, or any other stupid excuse or accusation pointed at the so-called "competition".

You apologized, said you'd get it figured out, AND promised to come back with a new show.

THAT is how you do it.

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 08, 2018, 08:38:20 AM
If you search my username and select attachments, go back to my earliest posts. I have a ton of them, some better than others. Some of them I only put in his eyes, eyebrows, nose and mouth, very subtle stuff.

Will do!   ;D ;)

albrecht

Pahrump! What a place. Gets more and more interesting and bizarre. Exotic bird sanctuary and talks of a tranny brothel from infamous LA 'madame?'

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/heidi-fleiss-her-arrest-macaw-cause-drug-addict-tom-sizemore-1117449

"I think a male brothel wouldn't work, but a transvestite brothel would probably do really well. I live in Pahrump, Nevada. It’s kind of near where [Khloe Kardashian's ex-husband Lamar Odom] overdosed in a brothel. My good friend Dennis Hoff owns all the brothels in Nevada. He has an extra license he's not using. So I was thinking maybe we could make it a trannie brothel. I can see people driving an hour away to the middle of the desert if there's this beautiful trannie waiting there for them."

Quote from: albrecht on June 08, 2018, 08:42:28 AM
Pahrump! What a place. Gets more and more interesting and bizarre. Exotic bird sanctuary and talks of a tranny brothel from infamous LA 'madame?'

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/heidi-fleiss-her-arrest-macaw-cause-drug-addict-tom-sizemore-1117449

"I think a male brothel wouldn't work, but a transvestite brothel would probably do really well. I live in Pahrump, Nevada. It’s kind of near where [Khloe Kardashian's ex-husband Lamar Odom] overdosed in a brothel. My good friend Dennis Hoff owns all the brothels in Nevada. He has an extra license he's not using. So I was thinking maybe we could make it a trannie brothel. I can see people driving an hour away to the middle of the desert if there's this beautiful trannie waiting there for them."

From what I've read her address is Pahrump but she actually lives closer to Death Valley.  That's what I read, anyway.

Bluejay

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2018, 08:17:09 AM
;D ;D ;D

Oh geez, I should have thought of that years ago. LOL  I never have learned how to photoshop properly though. No excuses!  I'm just lazy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on June 08, 2018, 08:24:43 AM
Sigh....it's about maple syrup, maple trees, or hell I don't know, not hockey. It's a horrible flag anyway.

Not to worry though....a new Canadian flag is coming soon  ;)

[attachment=1,msg1245042]

You have to love the blossoming Ford political dynasty.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/08/doug-ford-conservatives-majority-ontario-government/

Quote from: Bluejay on June 08, 2018, 08:48:52 AM

;D ;D ;D
I'll definitely put that in my keepsakes and use it at an appropriate time!  Thanks, Bluejay!!! ;D

Bluejay

I flipped the image so the gun is pointing right, as in your avatar.

Quote from: Bluejay on June 08, 2018, 08:54:43 AM
I flipped the image so the gun is pointing right, as in your avatar.

Cool man, thanks! ;D

Dreamlander

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 07, 2018, 09:33:43 PM
Has a successful 12 yr run on Paranormal Radio Show              Dave: Yep    Heater: Nope
Has a successful weekend show on Saturday and Sunday          Dave: Yep    Heater:  Nope
Has a successful True Crime Program on Tuesdays                    Dave: Yep    Heater: Nope
Travels the world with listeners to explore what he discusses     Dave: Yep    Heater: Nope
Has to get up early every day with 6 kids                                 Dave: Yep    Heater: Nope
Has his own legacy with 8 children and 3 grandkids                   Dave: Yep    Heater: Nope
Has wasted his time doing this                                                 Dave: Yep    Heater: Nope  (Well played Heater)

This is why Dave comes across as a better host IMOHO.  Because of the breadth of experience and going out to do field work, he's able to weave some of his personal experiences into the conversation to enrich the interview.  As opposed to "wow", "oh boy", and "intrashting".  He's coming from a point of experience that's on a whole other level.

ItsOver

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 08, 2018, 08:13:00 AM
Tommy's getting bothered.

Bluejay

Quote from: Dreamlander on June 08, 2018, 09:37:42 AM
This is why Dave comes across as a better host IMOHO.  Because of the breadth of experience and going out to do field work, he's able to weave some of his personal experiences into the conversation to enrich the interview.  As opposed to "wow", "oh boy", and "intrashting".  He's coming from a point of experience that's on a whole other level.

ItsOver

Quote from: Juan on June 08, 2018, 08:38:12 AM
George seems to be the perfect corporate host - shows up, rarely sick, goes to whatever inane promotional events corporate thinks up, probably attends endless meetings, moved to Los Angeles to be under their thumb, and takes the show in whatever direction the bean counters and sales decide.
All part of that grueling 8 hour a day show prep.