• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: FlarpsWife on June 07, 2018, 11:54:47 PM
I just licked the screen

If I post a picture will...aww never mind.

Savage

Quote from: username on June 07, 2018, 11:51:05 PM
I live approximately 1 hour & 1 min from the Salton Sea.

A mecca for Flat Earther pilgrims getting their proofs of non-curvature on the water and stuff O_o

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2018, 12:00:55 AM

I was going to post one too but I might get banned. LOL

painter17

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 07, 2018, 11:44:01 PM
Sorry all, due to circumstances beyond our control we will run a replay in the final hour while we get the systems back on line. From my end things were going haywire. 12 years of doing this and never had these issues. 

Accept my apologies and we WILL be back with a brand new show tomorrow, that is a promise.

Your irritated friend,

DS
It’s ok, it happens.... see you tomorrow!

It’s ok ! Things happen, hopefully you guys will have it worked out by tomorrow....

FlarpsWife

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 08, 2018, 12:00:55 AM
Only if it's meat covered in bbq sauce. Wait...
No.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Savage on June 08, 2018, 12:03:51 AM
A mecca for Flat Earther pilgrims getting their proofs of non-curvature on the water and stuff O_o

Eventually I'll do a show on it, try to get someone from slab city. I heard a few flatEarthers mention it... Wasn't sure how serious it was until a few days ago. Sigh... In 2018 how the hell is this debatable.

Bluejay

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 07, 2018, 09:01:19 PM
Lets compare:

Has more than one photo.                              Dave: Yes   Heater: No
Website obeys trademark/copyright laws         Dave: Yes   Heater: No
Can be seen in public                                     Dave: Yes   Heater: No
Voice is free of fake inflections                        Dave: Yes   Heater:No
Is really in the Desert                                     Dave: No    Heater: Yes    (but do you really want to sleep with Camel Spiders)

zeebo

Dave sorry to hear about your technicagistical glitches.  After I pee the dog I'll send you a care package with spirit-cleansing candles and an extra dump button.

Savage

Quote from: username on June 08, 2018, 12:11:08 AM
Eventually I'll do a show on it, try to get someone from slab city. I heard a few flatEarthers mention it... Wasn't sure how serious it was until a few days ago. Sigh... In 2018 how the hell is this debatable.

Seems every day of 2018 is demonstrating that willful ignorance is contagious. Just waiting for natural selection to do its thing so we can all get back to normal life again. I don't think Idiocracy was supposed to be a documentary, just sayin'
[attachment=1,msg1244885]

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Savage on June 08, 2018, 12:34:06 AM
Every day of 2018 is demonstrating that willful ignorance is contagious. Just waiting for natural selection to just do its thing so we can all get back to normal life again. I don't think Idiocracy was supposed to be a documentary, just sayin'
[attachment=1,msg1244885]

We'll see what Lawrence Krauss, tells me when I bring up the flat earth theory. Right after I ask him about probing students.

Bluejay

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 07, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

Blue Ribbon Fried Chicken is my fav, they do need a good yeast roll or biscuit though.

Quote from: Bluejay on June 08, 2018, 12:36:45 AM

Damn you! I'm getting hungry now and I really have to watch my figure.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 08, 2018, 12:37:44 AM
Damn you! I'm getting hungry now and I really have to watch my figure.

Seriously.... I want a famous bowl from KFC... Thanks you filthy animals.

Savage

Quote from: username on June 08, 2018, 12:36:08 AM
We'll see what Lawrence Krauss, tells me when I bring up the flat earth theory. Right after I ask him about probing students.

Oooohhhh, shots fired!  8)

Don’t sweat it, Dave.
Ghost in the machine.
It happens.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Savage on June 08, 2018, 12:40:12 AM
Oooohhhh, shots fired!  8)

I wont ask him about it when he's on my show, but who knows... I might let it slip when we talk politics.

paladin1991

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 07, 2018, 06:52:19 AM
Winnie says he makes up for it with his mouth.

Strangely, I feel myself growing moist.

Hi Paul

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 07, 2018, 10:33:06 AM
Tuned into Heater's show for a couple of minutes last night, mostly just to see if she was still on.  She say's we're ''ragin' through the night''. 

Sounded very familiar.  I wonder if she knows Art was the only other person to rage through the night, on his show?

Yep.  And while ART raged through the night, he forgot to rage against the dying of the light.

Quote from: Bluejay on June 08, 2018, 12:36:45 AM

Better than KFC, but still rubbery and industrial. Their biscuits are mighty tasty, I'll give you that. BR is patrician, friend.

paladin1991

Quote from: chefist on June 07, 2018, 12:20:08 PM
FYI...those weren't "implants".

I told you your skirt was too long.  Hides your berries and twig.

Quote from: username on June 08, 2018, 12:36:08 AM

paladin1991

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 07, 2018, 06:57:35 PM
I was removed from that group yesterday, which is weird as I haven’t done anything bad in there at all. I do live “close to London” (if you are an uneducated small minded prick like some of the individuals over there are - yeah I am talking to you, you idiots). All I have done is ask them to question the close mindedness - apparently too much for them. Sounds like they are tarring me with Bart Ell’s legacy - What auspicious company to be in!

Wankstains.

How close to London?  And do you really just sound gay?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 08, 2018, 12:52:17 AM

Oh my God....
The plot thickens.... What the shit.... Now I need to ask him about the credability of Steven Greer.... I expect laughter after I explain.

zeebo

Quote from: username on June 08, 2018, 12:55:58 AM
Oh my God....
The plot thickens.... What the shit.... Now I need to ask him about the credability of Steven Greer.... I expect laughter after I explain.

The dude must be tenured by now, pretty much can say whatever he wants methinks.   ;)

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 06, 2018, 02:24:18 PM
OK, fitting the pieces together. I've heard PurpleDave and today Dave mentioned grapes, which in the days of Roman hedonism were purple.

Could purple become a visual identity for Dave? Purple skies above KNYE, grapes, tidepods, purple ghosts and UFOs, and the purple RE-20....you get the idea.

FYI:
The Romans also had white grapes, (or like ours a light green.) In fact a certain white grape was used to make this most sort after and most expensive of all wine which was white or a very very light rose` pink/salmon colored wine. It is called Falernum. Was a favorite of Julius Caesar and Augustus as well, and most if the rich and famous. This was not drank by the Plebs or the soldiers except those invited to the place or were Senators and had big bucks. It didn't come in regular sized bottles but large or sometime smaller clay Amphora, so you needed to purchase a lot and it was already very expensive...the grape is from ancient vinyards. It has been attempted to be duplicated many times. Really no one is alive who knows what it tastes like! But Pliny the Elder (I believe, or the Younger who both were a natural historians and others left "recipes" and descriptions of it's taste. We don't know but can only speculate what happened to the grape. Over growing so quality quickly faded? Over consumption and extensive ? Or a counterfeiting. Of a disease and or blight that killed it off. The grapes and vines are describe by the Romans who drank this for over 2000 years from before the Republic and the kings before them to the earlier time of the Etruscans civilization explained the grapes and where they can from as...
"Mt. Falernus on the border between Latium and Campania, from the Aminean grape." Falernum is usually cited as the best Roman wine.
Recently in the same area in Italy a family from way back when who owns property in this exact area are again attemting to re-grow these grapes as done before, use the recipe and say it may not be ready, and close as possible to date and they have been growing these grapes for almost 20 yrs and hope each time they get closer. The family advertise it as Julius Caeser favorite wine!
I had a bottle given to me by son who visited and it ws very good and unique, but wasn't exactly matching the description of it's taste. Not sure if it is available in the US if anyone is interested in the name I will search for the empty bottle, if I can find it will post or pm the name.

>franklin coverup
>pizzagate
>tuscon

mfw the satanic panic was probably 100% real