• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Calico

Quote from: albrecht on June 05, 2018, 06:27:44 PM
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
  ― H.L. Mencken

yeah thats it.  I knew art was quoting it but i was too lazy to look for it.  She prolly has a clip of art saying it

Quote from: El Chorro on June 05, 2018, 06:32:38 PM
She's completely "pirating" the brand of Karen's station...the K in KNYE is even designated as the first letter of "Kingdom" in her branding (see bottom of screenshot):

Isn't her relationship with Karen already kind of iffy?

Worse than iffy.  Downright hostile.

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 05, 2018, 06:35:31 PM
I would think the desert equivalent of a pirate would be a stagecoach bandit, or maybe a cattle rustler.
Some other desert ideas:
Claim stealer, comanchero, cartel member, outlaw biker, strung-out hooker,....

whoozit

Quote from: El Chorro on June 05, 2018, 06:32:38 PM
She's completely "pirating" the brand of Karen's station...the K in KNYE is even designated as the first letter of "Kingdom" in her branding (see bottom of screenshot):

Isn't her relationship with Karen already kind of iffy?
Her next iteration will be The Rush Limbaugh Show.

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 05, 2018, 06:37:50 PM
Some other desert ideas:
Claim stealer, comanchero, cartel member, outlaw biker, strung-out hooker,....

Haha claimjumper I forgot about; that is most apt!

DynamoHum

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2018, 05:33:55 PM
Paul Sinclair? never heard of him.

UFO researcher from the UK.

Calico

Quote from: LadyFish on June 05, 2018, 06:35:37 PM
When Art was reading his book, I think he said he had a pirate radio station at a military base in Amarillo, Texas.

that too but i remembering him saying the quote on air and then going on about it for awhile- pretty sure he was referring to an ongoing situation that he was fed up about, but I could be wrong, my memory is shit

albrecht

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 05, 2018, 06:39:12 PM
Haha claimjumper I forgot about; that is most apt!
Yes, "Claim Jumper" should be her new handle. It really fits the situation.

Sean92008

Some advice for Clyde Lewis...

Quick!  Get a female protegé who talks like she's trying not to sound drunk.  Tell her she's great, boost her empty-shell ego to the point where she actually believes her shit don't stink. Tell her she can have the show, tell her to design your headstone and DJ your funeral.

Dude, they'll be talking about you for ages after you die of a coronary. Which is any day now, so hurry.

WOTR

Quote from: Kolchak on June 05, 2018, 06:39:12 PM
That's fair.

That has to be about the best thing I have seen.  MV needs to take that an put it somewhere... Anywhere that will show it off to his visitors.

Kolchak

Quote from: WOTR on June 05, 2018, 06:44:03 PM
That has to be about the best thing I have seen.  MV needs to take that an put it somewhere... Anywhere that will show it off to his visitors.

Thank you. I didn't sleep for 30 hours slaving over it.

ItsOver

Quote from: Calico on June 05, 2018, 06:36:42 PM
  yeah thats it.  I knew art was quoting it but i was too lazy to look for it.  She prolly has a clip of art saying it

Aquarius

Quote from: brig on June 05, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

http://heatherwade.net/

A guy on her FB page said he owned this domain and had pointed it to her show website, offered to host a new website for her using this domain, but insisted she'd have to change the name of the show so he wouldn't be sued. Told her to PM him and call him if she wanted his help. I am not making this up.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kolchak on June 05, 2018, 06:39:12 PM
That's fair.

Hahaha more like a Shed of Protection that is perfect!

DynamoHum

Well she has certainly jumped from the frying pan into the path of the laser from the Death Star. Maybe for all the wrong reasons but she is amazing entertainment. I do find it amusing that she has such an acute lack of awareness of pretty much everything else around her.

I am betting that Karen won’t even break stride as she stomps over her.

We’ve been at such a high level of drama for the past what, seven weeks? Who knew it could hit another high.

the retard will be on in 10 minutes.

Sean92008

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2018, 06:50:54 PM
the retard will be on in 10 minutes.
No, he's always on retard mode, 24/7.
🙄🙄🙄

WOTR

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 05, 2018, 03:14:04 PM
One thing that continually amazes me is BG's inmates citizens can accomplish more creatively and in terms of understanding things (i.e. technology, law, speaking radio, grammar) as a whim than the entire LNM team can churn out full throttle as serious business.

Heather renames her show, 5 minutes later, BartEll has completed his rebranding.  Somebody asks for a shield, 10 minutes later, Kolchak has a professional shield ready to keep us safe.

This site has some extremely intelligent and creative people (part of what made the whole "blitz" incredible to watch.)  How can you not smile? (unless you are Vera or Wade.)  :P

Hi Paul.

Hi all - I have the Jolly Roger on PC still .. but on my iPad - there IS a picture of A desert on her newly minted page. Unfortunately it's not THE desert!  It's feckin' Monument Valley - which is just MORE than a little removed from the desert of the KINGDOM.  #desertsarentallthesame #knowyourdeserts

LNM isn't live on YouTube?

Kolchak

Bart Ell's Midnight In the Dessert needs to become Bart Ell's The Kingdom of Pie.

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on June 05, 2018, 07:02:09 PM
LNM isn't live on YouTube?

I just can't listen to Corky anymore...