• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bluejay

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 05, 2018, 03:34:35 PM
This Satanist goof.  I think Art had him on or something, or maybe she did when she first took over.

Tootsie

Heater Wad's dumb sycophants are setting up go fund me's for her  lawyer bills, her vet bills.. don't they know she just bought a house for over $85,000 dollars?  and she allows this?  what a crazy immoral lying character she is.. So many people have real problems and need money. she allows this from her crazy fan/cult base?.. she is really a terrible person to take advantage...and i guess whatever money they raise will go to her.. geez.. what a  bleep she is

PrairieGhost

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 05, 2018, 03:32:13 PM
Google it. Maybe that’s her phone sex operator name? ;) Maybe some sexy photo will pop up.

Winter Laake is an Author that wrote this:

'The Satanic Paradigm,' is cutting edge black magic. It contains advanced LaVeyan theory and never before seen photography of 'The Church of Satan' founder, Anton Szandor LaVey.

Father Jack

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 05, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

'The Satanic Paradigm,' is cutting edge black magic. It contains advanced LaVeyan theory and never before seen photography of 'The Church of Satan' founder, Anton Szandor LaVey.

So then, is she going to go all satanic on our asses?

PrairieGhost

Quote from: Father Jack on June 05, 2018, 04:14:30 PM
So then, is she going to go all satanic on our asses?

Looks that way...  ::)

Bluejay

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 05, 2018, 04:09:28 PM
Heater Wad's dumb sycophants are setting up go fund me's for her  lawyer bills, her vet bills.. don't they know she just bought a house for over $85,000 dollars?  and she allows this?  what a crazy immoral lying character she is.. So many people have real problems and need money. she allows this from her crazy fan/cult base?.. she is really a terrible person to take advantage...and i guess whatever money they raise will go to her.. geez.. what a  bleep she is

Bart Ell

I have a favorite new dummy.

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 05, 2018, 03:41:14 PM
Obviously. It's not like they can put a mechanic's lien on a sick cat.

So she's already paid the vet then. Why the gofundme?

Quote from: PrairieGhost on June 05, 2018, 04:12:25 PM

Advanced LaVeyan theory aka edgy hedonism for the cattle to slowly erode their own traditions and sovereignty with.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 05, 2018, 04:26:08 PM
So she's already paid the vet then. Why the gofundme?

I thought the cat died.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 12:56:10 AM
I am sure that is it

You know you're on your way to success when you've decided LINERS are the key to the show's success.  Christ almighty.

Quote from: Liberace on June 05, 2018, 04:30:47 PM
You know you're on your way to success when you've decided LINERS are the key to the show's success.  Christ almighty.

I think she wanted Art part of her show. Forever.

Quote from: El Chorro on June 05, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
Omg. She'll have fun getting people to the right place.

$20 on red.

Kolchak

Dave doesn’t have the disembodied voice of a dead man delivering stilted jokes about the NSA. TAKE THAT!

GravitySucks

This means she has found some recording that Art made with “From the Kingdom of Nye...”

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 05, 2018, 04:09:28 PM
The legal Gofundme is set up by a guy named Michael in Montana. I'm sure it's just a coincidence but Mike in Montana is the guy who gave her the $600.

Kolchak

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 04:39:15 PM
This means she has found some recording that Art made with “From the Kingdom of Nye...”

If she's the legacy, and has the vast wealth and power of the LNM shield backing her, she should just hire Ross Mitchell to record some liners.

Quote from: jstrummer78 on June 05, 2018, 02:36:51 PM
  I don't get it either. He(r) Adam's apple is bigger than mine. I remember "Mike from Montana". There was also a "Dave or Dale from Austin or something...   My main complaint was the entitled attitude. If H did any show prep, it wasn't obvious. Lack of skills as a communicator could have been attenuated by preparation and presentation. H's comments on the news of the day were nauseatingly vapid. I endured, hoping improvements would ensue. I sent her a Tweet with a few very politely worded observations/suggestions, and was promptly blocked. I have gotten over it...
Probably her dick is bigger also.

69CheckMate

Quote from: timebandit on June 05, 2018, 03:15:46 PM
The dates wrong on kingdom of Nye..
Perfectionism is a curse but I persurver persevere.

FIFY

Sean92008

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on June 05, 2018, 04:53:20 PM
Probably her dick is bigger also.
She is a bigger dick... No "probably" about it 😀

Sean92008

Quote from: Kolchak on June 05, 2018, 04:45:20 PM
If she's the legacy, and has the vast wealth and power of the LNM shield backing her, she should just hire Ross Mitchell to record some liners.
She'll probably lift Art's voice saying that from an ancient C2C episode that belongs to PremRat. Opening herself up to another C&D because that thing known as Heather can't miss stepping in shit at every turn.

Sean92008

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 05, 2018, 04:41:14 PM
The legal Gofundme is set up by a guy named Michael in Montana. I'm sure it's just a coincidence but Mike in Montana is the guy who gave her the $600.
For a show bringing in as much as eMV claims, Heather could have brought three houses with the show income in her 2+ years...