• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Tootsie

so  what is this then?  http://heatherwade.net/ put the music on and an alien comes up and it says "coming soon" 

Kolchak

No word from Karen yet.

Kolchak

Who the fuck is Winter Laake? Ha haaaaa

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on June 05, 2018, 03:30:39 PM
Who the fuck is Winter Laake?

Google it. Maybe that’s her phone sex operator name? ;) Maybe some sexy photo will pop up.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Kolchak on June 05, 2018, 03:30:39 PM
Who the fuck is Winter Laake? Ha haaaaa

This Satanist goof.  I think Art had him on or something, or maybe she did when she first took over.

Juan

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 05, 2018, 03:27:31 PM
so  what is this then?  http://heatherwade.net/ put the music on and an alien comes up and it says "coming soon"
That site has been registered since January.

DynamoHum

Quote from: Kolchak on June 05, 2018, 03:28:37 PM
No word from Karen yet.

I hope someone has tipped her the nod.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 05, 2018, 03:34:35 PM
This Satanist goof.  I think Art had him on or something, or maybe she did when she first took over.

FFS  ::)

Quote from: Xtreme1 on June 05, 2018, 12:17:12 PM
https://www.gofundme.com/from-friends
For Heathers sick cat Layla
Is she grifting for money to pay her $4,000 vet bill? The latest update states that Heather is aware of this campaign and it has her permission to exist. So will we see another campaign for her attorneys fees??

Every vet I have used required payment when service was rendered. Some required a pre-payment deposit of 50% of their estimate. I have spent a lot of money on my animals but that is what a responsible pet owner does. This sounds like Heather just wants her fans to pay her expenses rather than accepting that responsibility herself.

Dr. MD MD

Which of these statements is true and why:

1. Bellgabbers should never disparage Bellgab.

2. Bellgabbers should always disparage Bellgab.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 05, 2018, 03:40:12 PM
Amazing.

She's got such shit creative merit of her own, she's aping parody accounts.

Where’s Bateman?  ;D I love when he chimes in when the latest shit hits the fan.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on June 05, 2018, 03:37:08 PM
Every vet I have used required payment when service was rendered. Some required a pre-payment deposit of 50% of their estimate. I have spent a lot of money on my animals but that is what a responsible pet owner does. This sounds like Heather just wants her fans to pay her expenses rather than accepting that responsibility herself.
Obviously. It's not like they can put a mechanic's lien on a sick cat.

Tootsie

Bart Ell is so funny and creative and kind of cute too  ::)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 05, 2018, 03:43:22 PM
Bart Ell is so funny and creative and kind of cute too  ::)

Genius, really.

Dreamlander

Quote from: Xtreme1 on June 05, 2018, 12:17:12 PM
https://www.gofundme.com/from-friends
For Heathers sick cat Layla
Is she grifting for money to pay her $4,000 vet bill? The latest update states that Heather is aware of this campaign and it has her permission to exist. So will we see another campaign for her attorneys fees??

Someone should set up a GoFundMe for counselling services for Heather

GravitySucks

To: Whom it May Concern

Please Cease and Desist any further posts in this Midnight in the Desert thread if said posts pertain to Heather Leona Wade. She is no longer associated with MiTD.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

Please Cease and Desist any further posts in this Midnight in the Desert thread if said posts pertain to Heather Leona Wade. She is no linger associated with MiTD.

Or what? Someone will stamp my meal card No Desserts?

GravitySucks

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 05, 2018, 03:50:17 PM
Or what? Someone will stamp my meal card No Desserts?

Someone will start a gofundme and I will find a cute lawyer and go on vacation.

teknoslag

Quote from: Tootsie Wootsy on June 05, 2018, 03:27:31 PM

I saw a comment on one of her FB posts earlier, but I don't even have the desire to hunt it down. One of her frothing-at-the-mouth fanboys who thinks he might get in her pants if he just continues to placate her said that he had registered that domain for her a while back. He was just waiting for the "go ahead" from her to redirect it to her site, or hand it over to her, or some crap like that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 03:54:18 PM
Someone will start a gofundme and I will find a cute lawyer and go on vacation.

With the cute lawyer? ???

K_Dubb

Quote from: K_Dubb on March 16, 2016, 01:01:28 AM
I wish Heather hadn't kind of bonded with him over getting what you want.  I can't help but think that she sees her big showbiz break in that light, and it makes all that witchcraft stuff seem like an excuse to be a selfish asshole.

I don't remember Mr. Laake's appearance all that well but, consulting my past  :o, this gives a flavor.

Bluejay

Quote from: yoursongs on June 05, 2018, 01:25:23 PM
What would Lasha all by herself be? (and I mean everything)

Lowbot

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 03:48:44 PM

Please Cease and Desist any further posts in this Midnight in the Desert thread if said posts pertain to Heather Leona Wade. She is no linger associated with MiTD.

Nobody's talking about her here...we're all talking about Heater Wad. Clearly no case to be had.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Lowbot on June 05, 2018, 03:56:36 PM
Nobody's talking about her here...we're all talking about Heater Wad. Clearly no case to be had.

Carry on.

Tootsie

The name Heater Wad has been trademarked and copyrighted too :)