Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Robert

Quote from: trostol on June 04, 2018, 10:40:09 PMHeather Wade
57 mins ·
Ok I have given all this some thought. Time for a lawyer
Show name!

DeadDogsEye

Quote from: Renegade Smurf on June 05, 2018, 01:12:25 AM
Since Dave's show is sounding like a success, but he isn't on weekends, how come Keith doesn't bring Heather back to do host weekends? It's a win-win situation. She has a loyal fan base, and for the haters, she has entertainment value.
Yeah, she could even use the her old shows name on the weekends.  Everything she wants.  Win win.

Robert

"I am litigating further."

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 04, 2018, 05:56:43 AM
Well I am back home safely. Thanks to all of you who expressed condolences. It was a life changing experience and has made me look at things a little differently. People squabble over the most petty stuff, myself included. Going to work on that. But enough of the new age be a better person crap it looks like things are more or less the same around here. Heather is doing her thing and DS is doing his. Oh for those interested in true crime I found a podcast called Generation Why which is all about true crime and it's free. Free and good are two of my favorite things.  ;D
PBS, will u be OK? Do u need about 6, 7 months off? Did ur boss give u off as long some else doed ur job in the meantime? Can we send u cash, gifts, shit donuts, buy u stuff, box it and send it to u...we are sure his will make you feel better!!! Pay u money to work but not to worry work when ever you feel like u can.

HumanBeing

Good night honey fluffykins lol lol lol lol

Robert

Quote from: K_Dubb on June 04, 2018, 11:46:03 PMOn Russians:  "General, colonel, whatever -- they have screwed-up ranks over there."  Haha this guy is great.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DxClgfEhsU

popple

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 04, 2018, 10:44:57 PM
Hehehe.  Time for her to try Ham Radio

W6OBB no longer a silent key.

Jocko Johnson

Quote from: Lowbot on June 04, 2018, 08:12:35 PM
Well, I think we can all agree that this fellow is, essentially, a high powered lawyer. I wonder if he has ever successfully entered a URL to get to a webpage, though.
Yes he worked at a law firm for many yesrs... emptying the trash cans and mopping the piss stained bathrooms.

Hank

Quote from: popple on June 05, 2018, 02:36:01 AM
W6OBB no longer a silent key.

This would be a big tell. Someone can get Art's callsign as a selected vanity callsign, but his license has to be expired or canceled for 2 years. Unless another ham is a relative. If Heath got her license, and then got Art's callsign in less than two years from now, it'd answer some questions and create others.

ge30542

Quote from: Hank on June 05, 2018, 04:10:10 AM
This would be a big tell. Someone can get Art's callsign as a selected vanity callsign, but his license has to be expired or canceled for 2 years. Unless another ham is a relative. If Heath got her license, and then got Art's callsign in less than two years from now, it'd answer some questions and create others.
Such as "how did she master Morse Code"?

Quote from: malachi.martini on June 04, 2018, 11:40:51 PM
''Once we've proven in court that Art Bell handpicked Heather as the one and only official heir to his legacy and handed her the keys to the kingdom he created, we will turn our focus on the slander and libel emanating from the cesspool known as Bellgab.''

Gods they're deluded.

*court examines posts from heather wade*

Libel and slander?  Don't they mean speculation and opinion?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 04, 2018, 11:49:06 PM
He asked my question :) Thanks Dave, Winnie and General Ken!

BTW HAL-S - High Order Assembly Language (made for the space shuttle) - the language was designed to move data and commands from thousands of sensors and tranducers - would be perfect for transmission and electric distribution.

Windows is complete garbage in comparison

I asked him a question on Twitter about a week ago, and he didn’t answer. Maybe he likes you? ;) WTG! 😎

bellNwhistle

Quote from: DeadDogsEye on June 05, 2018, 01:25:35 AM
Yeah, she could even use the her old shows name on the weekends.  Everything she wants.  Win win.

I have no problem taking my $5 a month back and never supporting Keith again, if he puts her back on the air.

sydtron

Quote from: ge30542 on June 05, 2018, 04:29:13 AM
Such as "how did she master Morse Code"?

The FCC dropped the Morse code requirements years ago.
She could pass the test easy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: bellNwhistle on June 05, 2018, 04:48:14 AM
I asked him a question on Twitter about a week ago, and he didn’t answer. Maybe he likes you? ;) WTG! 😎

Or maybe he was embarrassed when you asked if you could have his baby. 

DynamoHum

I suggested to Keith in a reply that the name should stay - it and his involvement with the site has provenance.

Anyway I just caught up - sadly I think fluffykiins has blocked me so I have to reply on you lovelies to give me her updates.

Also - can you imagine Heater at the lawyers office unravelling this shit storm in an understandable manner? Better Call Saul. What's the going rate for a shite lawyer in the US? Even with a shite one the explanation and back info catching up on all this would be a good coupla grand USD alone. If you lose a case in the US do you have to pay all the legal fees from the other side like you do here in the UK?

Oh god, I hope so.

GravitySucks

Quote from: monica on June 05, 2018, 04:31:52 AM
Excuse me, who does the guy on the far right look like?

A tad like David Niven

ge30542

Quote from: sydtron on June 05, 2018, 05:01:58 AM

The FCC dropped the Morse code requirements years ago.
She could pass the test easy.
Nevermind.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dyna-X on June 04, 2018, 11:49:06 PM
He asked my question :) Thanks Dave, Winnie and General Ken!

BTW HAL-S - High Order Assembly Language (made for the space shuttle) - the language was designed to move data and commands from thousands of sensors and tranducers - would be perfect for transmission and electric distribution.

Windows is complete garbage in comparison

The HAL/S compiler could only address the original 104k (address space for 128k) of the AP-101 iron core main storage. When they were upgraded to the 256k AP-101S dynamic ram computers it was deemed to be too expensive to modify and certify the compiler. I managed the HAL/S Compiler Maintenance contract at Intermetrics/AverStar/Titan. We actually maintained two copies. One for PASS and one for BFS.

The original IBM/PC could support up to 640k.

https://spaceflight.nasa.gov/shuttle/reference/shutref/orbiter/avionics/dps/gpc.html

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Jocko Johnson on June 05, 2018, 01:43:37 AM
PBS, will u be OK? Do u need about 6, 7 months off? Did ur boss give u off as long some else doed ur job in the meantime? Can we send u cash, gifts, shit donuts, buy u stuff, box it and send it to u...we are sure his will make you feel better!!! Pay u money to work but not to worry work when ever you feel like u can.
First thanks for the condolences. Second I'm doing much better. I took zero time off of work and I knew this woman for over 5 years. Granted I didn't live in a cuckshed next door or anything. No gifts or cash please because as a responsible adult I am able to care for myself. I seriously wish she would seek out a mental health professional,get some counseling and get on the medication she probably needs. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

DynamoHum

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 05, 2018, 06:04:31 AM
First thanks for the condolences. Second I'm doing much better. I took zero time off of work and I knew this woman for over 5 years. Granted I didn't live in a cuckshed next door or anything. No gifts or cash please because as a responsible adult I am able to care for myself. I seriously wish she would seek out a mental health professional,get some counseling and get on the medication she probably needs. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

What about some painted rocks?

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 05, 2018, 06:05:11 AM
What about some painted rocks?
Only if they say fluffykins ;)

I also want to add if you notice anyone who gives her logical solutions or advice is immediately blocked or told to back off. Especially if she is called on her behavior. She has to want to get better and IMO she doesn't.

DynamoHum

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 05, 2018, 06:06:15 AM
Only if they say fluffykins ;)

I also want to add if you notice anyone who gives her logical solutions or advice is immediately blocked or told to back off. Especially if she is called on her behavior. She has to want to get better and IMO she doesn't.

Agreed .. I think a large part of the problem is that she is surrounded by people who want her to fight for their own personal gain - imagined stature, monetary gain, or personal vendetta. When you are in a maelstrom like that logic doesn't have a hand in decision making. Not that I think she is capable of making logical sensible decisions at this point - down to mental fragility or mental illness I am unsure - I can imagine however it must be exhausting all of this. I don't feel sorry for her, but I can see how she is being manipulated.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: DynamoHum on June 05, 2018, 06:13:30 AM
Agreed .. I think a large part of the problem is that she is surrounded by people who want her to fight for their own personal gain - imagined stature, monetary gain, or personal vendetta. When you are in a maelstrom like that logic doesn't have a hand in decision making. Not that I think she is capable of making logical sensible decisions at this point - down to mental fragility or mental illness I am unsure - I can imagine however it must be exhausting all of this. I don't feel sorry for her, but I can see how she is being manipulated.
It's all fucked. All she has to do is change the name and go on with her life. But she won't. I'm curious how she is going to pay for a lawyer.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 05, 2018, 06:04:31 AM
[/b]

I'm not sure what they could do. Maybe treat her for depression. But most of her troubles have come through a combination of low intelligence and a bad/manipulative personality.

DynamoHum

Quote from: ponyboysunset on June 05, 2018, 06:18:45 AM
It's all fucked. All she has to do is change the name and go on with her life. But she won't. I'm curious how she is going to pay for a lawyer.

The Paul and Ella et al pity fund, however eventually that will turn on her - again probably legally as well.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 05:46:42 AM
A tad like David Niven

Never ever ever compare those two again, GS. Niven is much too much of a gentleman for that. :P

bellNwhistle

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 05, 2018, 05:29:53 AM
Or maybe he was embarrassed when you asked if you could have his baby.

I did ask him to keep it on the  DL and the QT.. oh wait, that was the email he never answered.  ::)

As cool as he seems, his mustache is almost as long as that dude from the commercials, Sam Elliott. But whatever makes WinWin happy. :P