• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Nobody

Quote from: Kolchak on May 30, 2018, 11:25:45 AM
That would be the ArtBellLegacy.com source code. I think it's actually somehow worse than before. Completely generic and bland. At least the old site had that header with the desert on it.

Is there a pool going on whether Heather will suffer a third outbreak of Hoagland's Syndrome and refer to Andrew D. Basiago as her "good, good friend"?

Jackstar

[attachment=3,msg1236367]

[attachment=1,msg1236367]

[attachment=2,msg1236367]

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 30, 2018, 03:57:22 AM
Well, technically my wife paid. Then again she makes three times the money I do and I'm a full time student (and RN) right now so she pays for most things. Still, I'm not sure what Kennedy [...] has to do with the actual film quality.

Oh, if you only knew. I'm just pointing out--there's more going on here than just action figures. Still, I'm glad you had a good time. Say hi to your wife for me.

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 30, 2018, 09:51:50 AM
The mind boggles at how pervasive Masonry is in our nation's founding...

Found the beta.

Metron2267

Quote from: Juan on May 30, 2018, 11:32:22 AM
No, no, no. Karen and Airyn left Heather on the porch. Get your Bellgab mythology correct.

With..wait for it...Whitley's white moth for company....

;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2018, 11:42:27 AM
Found the beta.

Shopping for golden salamanders down at Albertsons... ;)

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 30, 2018, 11:42:56 AM
Whitley

Dude! Can't you just let it go? Also, I liked your original name better.

timebandit

Quote from: Nobody on May 30, 2018, 10:35:46 AM
Or even tenuously.  Getting shot isn't the sort of hobby you take up when your knitting has gone missing
If Heather is insouciant about the prospect of being shot in order to get some attention there isn't much else to say. *shrugs*
I'd take a bullet for Heather..

Quote from: timebandit on May 30, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

I hope that won't be necessary. Are you going to the Area 51 party?

MaxPower

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 29, 2018, 10:17:21 PM
First Bartcoin of the night has been earned!
#LEGACY
Bitcoin rigs have been converted for mining Bartcoins. Any truth to the rumor that Bartcoin currency will be backed by the trust and confidence of the Mt Gox exchange?

timebandit

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 30, 2018, 11:53:20 AM
I hope that won't be necessary. Are you going to the Area 51 party?
I'll be there..think I'll make a #HeatherArmy t-shirt too.

Dyna-X

Quote from: Ghost on May 30, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
She admitted she lied to all of us and had been living at Art’s for the past couple years. If you still have access to her old shows listen and you will hear Art’s chair creak. Her chair made the exact same creaking sound all along. The clues have always been there for us. I googled her address A LONG TIME AGO and it came up Pahrump.

Granted, she is booming out louder and clearer as she goes along!

I loved her to pieces, until she called Knapp a vulture on Twitter, told her fans to harass any guest host on FB, left Airyn on the porch on the day of the funeral, and lied about where she lived. Now she comes across as phony to me. She needs to earn my trust back.

I am in a similar boat, Ghost. In a true coincidence (or not) yesterday I had griped that she had wiped Bellgab from any narrative of how she had met Art. Last night in almost an act of Glastnost, she mentioned us as only as "a forum" which I can kind of understand given all the Gabbler Rabblers. But now, there are new twists followed by a list of dates such as the July 11, 2015 interview, which is too much compensating detail and does not even center on the real time frame in question which is 2013.  Its a simple question that should not need more than a few sentences of explanation: "How did you meet Art?" The inconsistencies bother me in the variants of the story.

In fact, the tale of the first AB show she listened to in 1997 has two variants on BG. Why would anyone need two variants of a very innocent tale almost 20 years ago (at the time of her posting)?

It would take Columbo to sort this all out. At this point, why should I care?

Metron2267

Quote from: Jackstar on May 30, 2018, 11:45:26 AM
Dude! Can't you just let it go? Also, I liked your original name better.

Well then, back it comes!

Sort of...

albrecht

Quote from: Chad Jacobs on May 30, 2018, 02:36:09 AM
I used to hit roots and rocks on a regular basis (about every year anyway) so I always bought the "cheap" used non self propelled push mowers  out of the classified's for about $75.00 per.  Truth be told I kind of miss it. Now that we live in a subdivision with our tiny grass plot (cut by the association) I don't get that chance to "get lost" in my own thoughts for the day largely without the interruptions of life.  Even better was when I used to cut my grandparents vacant lot in Indianapolis (we sold it a year or so before moving). Their house had long been torn down and they passed away in the 80's, but every time I mowed the grass I could imagine the remnants of my grandmother's garden and the wonderful fresh grape-juice that she used to make. Come to think of it mowing those lawns was one of the most gratifying things I ever got to do in my life on a regular basis (no doubt a sad commentary).
Because it is the simple satisfaction of a job well done and completed. Also a bit of exercise and pride when your yard looks good. Sure they are arguments about opportunity costs etc but I liked mowing the lawn, chopping down trees, etc. And it is when I listen to Norry. Because the sounds of engines or power tools go well the ambient mumblings of Norry and if you miss some of the the crazy guests or mumbling host says it is no big deal. You didn't miss much. I have a neighbor in his late 40's who likes to "wake and bake" and mow, edge, blow off deck, clean the pool, etc. It is his "alone time" and time he can smoke up away from family. He is the only person I know where weed makes him more active. A mowing fool.  Will do the greenbelt, clean out the woods, besides his house yard, deck, and pool.

albrecht

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 30, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
I am in a similar boat. Ghost. In a true coincidence (or not) yesterday I had griped that she had wiped Bellgab from any narrative of how she had met Art. Last night in almost an act of Glastnost, she mentioned us as only as "a forum" which I can kind of understand given all the Gabbler Rabblers. But now, there are new twists followed by a list of dates such as the July 11, 2015 interview, which is too much compensating detail and does not even center on the real time frame in question which is 2013.  Its a simple question that should not need more than a few sentences of explanation: "How did you meet Art?" The inconsistencies bother me in the variants of the story.

In fact, the tale of the first AB show she listened to in 1997 has two variants on BG. Why would anyone need two variants of a very innocent tale almost 20 years ago (at the time of her posting)?

Somehow I think the solution to the case will be that missing cigarette. Columbo will figure it out.

yoursongs

Quote from: timebandit on May 30, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

Willing to help, but you gotta bring Heather Bell with ya, k?

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2018, 12:13:01 PM
Somehow I think the solution to the case will be that missing cigarette. Columbo will figure it out.

Ha!  While Heather snored (until 3 in the afternoon) and Airyn took the kids to school, Art took one last trudge through the sagebrush to the studio.  Leaving an unmistakable fingerprint in the dust on the drawer front (we heard about this last night), he pinched the smoke she was always reminding him about.  Stealing a final glimpse at her slumbering form, he eased the door shut and locked it (he had the key, of course) and walked slowly back to the house, luxuriating in the clear desert morning air and the heavenly bite (now rather dry) of real, honest tobacco.  Peeking at his phone, he reassured himself of the date, and a wry smile creased his tired eyes...

Ghost

No, no, no. Karen and Airyn left Heather on the porch. Get your Bellgab mythology correct.

You got me, my bad.  :-[

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 30, 2018, 07:55:58 AM
The Democrats have started a wave across the country to lessen/remove the penalties of felonious behavior...

Because who wouldn't want to work next to a violent criminal.  Party over country.

Ghost

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 30, 2018, 12:06:24 PM
I am in a similar boat, Ghost. In a true coincidence (or not) yesterday I had griped that she had wiped Bellgab from any narrative of how she had met Art. Last night in almost an act of Glastnost, she mentioned us as only as "a forum" which I can kind of understand given all the Gabbler Rabblers. But now, there are new twists followed by a list of dates such as the July 11, 2015 interview, which is too much compensating detail and does not even center on the real time frame in question which is 2013.  Its a simple question that should not need more than a few sentences of explanation: "How did you meet Art?" The inconsistencies bother me in the variants of the story.

Keep caring and digging! The plot thickens!

Miss Peter Falk, he figured them all out.

Dyna-X

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 30, 2018, 12:36:28 PM
Ha!  While Heather snored (until 3 in the afternoon) and Airyn took the kids to school, Art took one last trudge through the sagebrush to the studio.  Leaving an unmistakable fingerprint in the dust on the drawer (we heard about this last night), he pinched the smoke she was always reminding him about.  Stealing a final glimpse at her slumbering form, he eased the door shut and locked it (he had the key, of course) and walked slowly back to the house, luxuriating in the clear desert morning air and the heavenly bite (now rather dry) of real, honest tobacco.  Peeking at his phone, he reassured himself of the date, and a wry smile creased his tired eyes...
Its likely he would have had a spare key to the place and know all the alarm codes. I could almost see him wheezing and shuffling along in a last burst of strength and lucidity, wanting to sit in the studio chair for a final moment and take in a final desert sunrise with a smoke. The cigarette butt is probably near the porch or on the walk back to the main house.

Ghost Nutter

This has gone from sad news..to endless drama,  now it's like some sort of dark comedy

K_Dubb

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 30, 2018, 12:50:07 PM
Its likely he would have had a spare key to the place and know all the alarm codes. I could almost see him wheezing and shuffling along in a last burst of strength and lucidity, wanting to sit in the studio chair for a final moment and take in a final desert sunrise with a smoke. The cigarette butt is probably near the porch or on the walk back to the main house.

:( :( :(  :'(

nbirnes

Quote from: Ghost on May 30, 2018, 12:45:20 PM
Keep caring and digging! The plot thickens!

Miss Peter Falk, he figured them all out.

Also, you (Dyna) should care because you've got the skills. Keep digging. I just published a really nice Columbo bio, about a man who led a sunny life, compared to Art.

nbirnes

Quote from: albrecht on May 30, 2018, 12:11:49 PM
Because it is the simple satisfaction of a job well done and completed. Also a bit of exercise and pride when your yard looks good. Sure they are arguments about opportunity costs etc but I liked mowing the lawn, chopping down trees, etc. And it is when I listen to Norry. Because the sounds of engines or power tools go well the ambient mumblings of Norry and if you miss some of the the crazy guests or mumbling host says it is no big deal. You didn't miss much. I have a neighbor in his late 40's who likes to "wake and bake" and mow, edge, blow off deck, clean the pool, etc. It is his "alone time" and time he can smoke up away from family. He is the only person I know where weed makes him more active. A mowing fool.  Will do the greenbelt, clean out the woods, besides his house yard, deck, and pool.

There used to be a mowing thread on BG here, somewhere in the past, I think. I have a heavier than usual hand mower that my son found on the side of the road and I use it at least twice daily at this time of year. We live in a clearing in a hollow in the woods, beside a crick. It's heaven out there.

Nobody

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 30, 2018, 11:53:20 AM
Are you going to the Area 51 party?

Speaking of which: Am I the only one who heard Heater offer her fans a photo op with her at the (alleged) upcoming event?

I, for one, am looking forward to seeing a picture of Paul embracing his "princess of the night" (his words, not mine) while Ella looks on approvingly.

(Or perhaps not so approvingly.)

albrecht

Quote from: nbirnes on May 30, 2018, 01:22:54 PM
There used to be a mowing thread on BG here, somewhere in the past, I think. I have a heavier than usual hand mower that my son found on the side of the road and I use it at least twice daily at this time of year. We live in a clearing in a hollow in the woods, beside a crick. It's heaven out there.
Sounds like a nice place. Here is that thread. Or at least one of the threads. Not much action in it recently.
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=7940.0

NICKtheRAT

Quote from: dsz on May 01, 2018, 01:06:52 PM
Wow. Just listened to some Nick the Rat and this guy's awesome! If Keith stayed hands off the creative/production aspect he'd be great. Not instant mass appeal, but there's something there. He seems like the perfect mix of Clyde Lewis, Hendrie, and Bobcat Goldthwait. Wait... Is that Bobcat Goldthwait?

<3 <3 <3