• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

popple

Heather should do her Paul and Ella mailbag un-boxing live on YouTube, not over LMNOP radio network.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gnoory on May 28, 2018, 06:17:20 PM
To you bellgabbers who have served or are serving in the military and first responders....I wish you a Very happy Memorial Day.....take care.
GN

Thanks Bubba, but Memorial day is not my day, it's for our bro's and sisters who didn't make it.  Hard for me to be happy.

Belles

Oh! Open packages! Like a baby shower.

Kolchak

“I don’t care enough to open your packages unless it’s a stunt to get more listeners.”

Pizzapunch

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2018, 10:07:27 PM
I wonder if anybody sent Heather painted rocks?
I wonder how many will be from Paul and Ella? Get ready for dead dog blu ray 2013.

Lilith

Guess what?  No dump button yet.

BettyO417

She's feeling electricity.... She's getting hot wired!! You can tell she's not in to it. Still not spilling the beans. People still sending packages and she can't open them.  I call BS.. She ripped those suckers open so fast she caused a sonic boom...

There's Art's ghost in that voice. What a fraud. Can't stand her.

Doomed

HEATHER! HEATHER!! Open mine! Open mine!! Uuhh...ya like it? There's batteries in there too....

timebandit

fate magazines are a good gift

weeberwubber

So she's not emotionally ready for this yet but she's on anyway. She still has no dump button or phone lines. But she's been working non stop to get back on the air.

trostol

holy fuck woman..you weren't anything to Art but the next one up..get over this grieving shit

Aquarius

Omg, she's saying she's not ready yet. I'm already fed up, how self-indulgent and obnoxious she is so far! Ack ack ack... I'm waiting to hear Leader, but may not last. Still technical problems? OMG... I may not last much longer...

yoursongs

Quote from: Morgus on May 28, 2018, 08:26:03 PM
The HW MITD webpage has been updated to show a guest for tonight:
May 28th, 2018 â€" Marcus Leader â€" Shamanic Wisdom

Wasn't HW supposed to do a week of open lines before having guests?
Maybe she still doesn't have call in phone lines ready yet and is just planning to have guests without callers...

This must be her last show before the cease and desist order takes effect.  For the record this guest is an old loony that she has had on before.  Another of her personal favors cashed in.  They won't get any numbers, with the holiday and the weak guest.  Her site is ShitSiteMultiplied.  Most of the links were never fixed, etc etc etc.  She must be building it herself.  Even Carl "Fat Fapper" could do better. (one handed even).  FUHLW

El Chorro

So is her address publicly known to her fans? How far we've advanced since the days of stalker fears

Maybe she should of thought like that a month ago and she would still have a job at the old place with a working dump button and phone lines

WinWinS

Sean92008

Quote from: Kolchak on May 28, 2018, 10:07:52 PM
“I don’t care enough to open your packages unless it’s a stunt to get more listeners packages.”
FIFY

Lilith

Heather babbling on and on about her tough times, and jumping in to find out what she's made of in these trying times. 

Kolchak

Still grieving. It’s only been over a month.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 28, 2018, 10:04:22 PM
... I cannot stand this fake voice and her breathing...

And her tribute-band terrible rendition of Art's phrasing and cadence..

GJ69

First time poster but have been lurking for a while, finally decided to make my first post and dive in.

I'm thinking it's possible her dump button has arrived but she hasn't opened her mail yet, this could take a while.

I'm only tuning in to see what random nonsense she says this time. Then moving over to Good Dave.

Be kind guys, took me a while to get the guts to make this first post lol.  I will try to post often, Praise Liberace (It's still Liberace right? It was MV when I was last going to be brave enough to post.) Also excellent work to you all on this thread, keeping it up to date with the latest gossip, updates and brilliant humour. Keep up the good work!

Doomed

Is she smacking her lips? Its only frosting fer cryin' out  loud...

Sean92008

Quote from: WinWinS on May 28, 2018, 10:10:23 PM
Good evening Gabbers
Good evening Miss Winnie.

I'll apologize here.  Heather until I think she doesn't have a nervous breakdown.  Give me 10 minutes and Mr. Winnie will have my attention.

timebandit

yes yes next and next and next..can't get enuf

No, you can't do this and you are alone..