• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

BettyO417

Quote from: Belles on May 28, 2018, 09:23:27 PM
Ok, only on first cup of coffee. Help me here. How do I listen to Heather for the 5 minutes it will take before getting dizzy by rolling my eyes.

Me too!  Someone, anyone how can I do it.... Maybe I'll wait for the cliff notes...

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 28, 2018, 07:36:39 PM
Holy Crap, literally!!!!!! A real shitard...💩 Glad he was across the hallfrom you.
Where in the hell do these people come from... At least grab some newspaper or something, not your freaking clothes. 😱🤢

Thanks PB, that will be in my head for a day or so.. “Me to self, remove shitheads ass wipe from my minds eye”. 😳🤪

Yeah, imagine living through it.  Innocently drinking beer in the afternoon after class with the guys on your end of the hallway, and the Big Guy decides to let one rip... 

Where do they come from?  This one came from Forks, WA.   

trostol

Quote from: timebandit on May 28, 2018, 09:48:01 PM
hold on to your hats people..
is it hot in here or just heather : )

#HeatherArmy

weeberwubber

Quote from: timebandit on May 28, 2018, 09:27:59 PM
I'm here http://lnmradionetwork.com/
and the youtube channel as backup

Hmmmm. Website takes forever to load, I'm getting zero sound, and the listen live button is simply a phone number.

FlarpsWife

Happy Memorial day to the war veterans, the meme veterans and anyone who ever stuck their neck, their ass or the reputation out for the sake of our country. You're appreciated.

El Chorro

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 28, 2018, 09:52:25 PM
Hmmmm. Website takes forever to load, I'm getting zero sound, and the listen live button is simply a phone number.

Website is down

Lilith

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 28, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

Try this link, you have to click on the purple bar for it to play:

https://paranormal.talkstreamlive.com/program/lnm_radio_network

popple

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: AstroBuzz on May 28, 2018, 09:50:12 PM
I'm not giving that show any attention. I'm here for MITD w/ Dave Schrader!

I'm really only interested in the train wreck aspect...but, hey, who knows?! Maybe she'll finally find her stride. Stranger things have happened.

Belles

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 28, 2018, 09:56:06 PM
I'm really only interested in the train wreck aspect...but, hey, who knows?! Maybe she'll finally find her stride. Stranger things have happened.

Definitely for the train wreck! I have Dave on too. Muti-listening.

trostol

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 28, 2018, 09:56:06 PM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on May 28, 2018, 11:51:07 AM
65 views of a possible weiner pic on a forum that is mostly men

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Thanks for the update - keep me posted!

K_Dubb

Quote from: sydtron on May 28, 2018, 09:50:02 PM
Oh the irony. Vara going on about accountability......

Haha yeah he forgot Titor was Heather's triumph.

Cue the braying horse.
Roll horse.

I don't listen to any of this shit for years now, and now I find myself listening to shows featuring Mike Vera, Heather Wong, Ian Punnett, the guy Heater dumped, even Dave Shrader.  Not full shows, mund you, but more than enough.  ''Geesh'', as Noory would say, what's happening to me.

BettyO417

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 28, 2018, 09:54:32 PM
RealPlayer? wtf? I haven't had that installed since 1997

LMAO! Spewing tea out my nose and mouth!!!  I know, I know TMI...

cyclosp214

It's 9 o'clock and all I hear is dead air. lol

Lilith

Heathers pumping out NOW!!!

From pole to FREEEEEEEZING pole.

Fucking fuck, why does she have to let us hear her gasp for breath between sentences in the intro?  Art's intro.  Did Art do that?  No

Kolchak

Still grating as fuck.

Spookcat

With her behavior lately, Heather is an insult to witches. Queen of the Desert? Please. Queen of the trolls is more acceptable.

weeberwubber

Fucking feed stops at midnight and you have to refresh the page. Once you finally find it. Fuck they make it difficult to listen.