• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Rix Gins

I hope I'm wrong but I have a nasty feeling that she opens her show up by announcing the results of Art's autopsy report.  Like she got it from Airyn say like a week ago and has been sitting on the info, like she wanted to do with Art's death.

SpookyTim

Quote from: Juan on May 28, 2018, 06:56:51 PM
I also like how the text is centered.

Obviously with incorrect grammar, it must have been written by LNM Radio's resident author and publisher.

BTW, am I the only one that the LNM site seems to change design every time I go to it?

chefist

Sound testing and chat live now!

https://discord.gg/uBxEDAG

I'll start TuneIn later on...

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 28, 2018, 07:00:27 PM
Obviously with incorrect grammar, it must have been written by LNM Radio's resident author and publisher.

BTW, am I the only one that the LNM site seems to change design every time I go to it?
No, just you.  Whiskey sour Vara is just screwing with you

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: chefist on May 28, 2018, 07:01:46 PM
Sound testing and chat live now!

https://discord.gg/uBxEDAG

I'll start TuneIn later on...

Let me know cuz I'd probably be there if I could get it on that and just use UFO to chat. ;)

timebandit

#TheTimeIsNigh

#HeatherArmy

BettyO417

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 28, 2018, 05:37:07 PM
We
Will
Never
Forget

+1000
Never Ever Forgotten..  :'(   Thank you for your service too. 

Cowkiller

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 28, 2018, 06:52:06 PM
His bio says "while studying in the UCLA library"   WTF.  Is this suppose to impress me?
Never heard of this cat till after Casteneda passed so he could be a total shyster and no-one can call him a liar.  Perfect guest for heather and her legacy.

albrecht

Quote from: Rix Gins on May 28, 2018, 07:00:25 PM
I hope I'm wrong but I have a nasty feeling that she opens her show up by announcing the results of Art's autopsy report.  Like she got it from Airyn say like a week ago and has been sitting on the info, like she wanted to do with Art's death.
That could be a good call if Airyn was still, somehow, under her control or spell? Idk rules there- if autopsy and tox results are public records or what? Or even released to family without a request (if no signs of foul-play involved?) But since Sheriff released death early which really pissed her off I could see Heather trying to get a "scoop."ps: where is DD celebrating Memorial Day? I mean celebrating in the actual sense of the term. Not confusing or mixing-up Veteran's Day with Memorial Day but actually celebrating dead US servicemen (inclusive use by the way.)

69CheckMate

Quote from: albrecht on May 28, 2018, 06:58:02 PM
How, or why, it is so hard to understand? And if the general public can't understand such basic things how in the world can it be expected to understand other things or be relied upon, or trusted with, things like the vote, driving a vehicle, raising children, owning a gun, -frigging matches! Or whatever that can really hurt people and society? And why should they be proud of being stupid and why should society accept this?

[attachment=1]

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on May 28, 2018, 06:48:16 PM
Shit posting aside Thanks to all the real vet's here

Happy Memorial Day DESU~!

arigatou gozaimashita!

Where is he getting this news,, the Pope said that months ago.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Gnoory on May 28, 2018, 06:17:20 PM
To you bellgabbers who have served or are serving in the military and first responders....I wish you a Very happy Memorial Day.....take care.
GN

To the surivors that have fallen friends and family...

Bluejay

Quote from: teknoslag on May 28, 2018, 06:04:51 PM
Wow. Just... wow.
She’s turning a blind eye to the whole thing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 28, 2018, 07:03:15 PM
Who here admits they hear various muppet voices as they read the comments of HW, Vara and minions?

More like “I’m trying to think but nothing happens “.

#Dearest Heater, your warmth is alluring
#Your warm glow on a cold night chases away the damp
#You keep me warm in the netherest of my regions
#I drape my clothing from my now naked musky bottomed body over you to to dry them
#Have no fear I will keep my pilot light on for you to light your flame
#To burn all the trolls who persecute you

Bluejay

Quote from: chefist on May 28, 2018, 05:19:02 PM
Odds on technical difficulties? Trolls being blamed for such? No open lines?

TO ALL OF THE ABOVE

BettyO417

Quote from: chefist on May 28, 2018, 06:13:47 PM
I will be...Jesus help me.

I will keep you in my prayers Chefist. You’re a brave soul taking on such a brutal task. If needed I’ll be on the ready to get you to the closest Hospital and have Father Jack on call if you need him to perform an exorcism.  Godspeed....

Mr Apnea

Quote from: Tommie Knocker on May 28, 2018, 07:06:23 PM
Where is he getting this news,, the Pope said that months ago.

Must be a replay.  News is old and he sounds mellow.

Bart Ell

Quote from: chefist on May 28, 2018, 06:52:56 PM
Ha  ;D ...and a pic behind his crap ass Yeti USB microphone...Jesus  ;D

It's a Snowball.
Jim has the Yeti.

Bluejay

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 28, 2018, 06:15:07 PM
*takes 2 months off and is also online 24/7*

"ive been too busy..."

chefist

69CheckMate

[attachment=1,msg1234343]
Quote from: Sumthins Goin On on May 28, 2018, 07:12:20 PM
#Dearest Heater, your warmth is alluring
#Your warm glow on a cold night chases away the damp
#You keep me warm in the netherest of my regions
#I drape my clothing from my now naked musky bottomed body over you to to dry them
#Have no fear I will keep my pilot light on for you to light your flame
#To burn all the trolls who persecute you

Bluejay

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on May 28, 2018, 06:18:39 PM
record?  meh... i think the story is much more interesting when filtered through this thread.  ;D

+1

chefist

Quote from: Bluejay on May 28, 2018, 07:21:32 PM

The irony was she wasn't ironic in that song...they were all coincidences and bad luck...no ironic examples at all...freaking Canadians.  ::)

yoursongs

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 28, 2018, 03:25:20 PM

If I may PB the Deplorable, might I suggest a pair of week long worn, sweaty Falkie drawers?  :o

To Mr. Neely:
Leave our white women alone......on second thought, nah, you can have her, she got fat and nasty on you bro.

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 28, 2018, 03:25:20 PM
If I may PB the Deplorable, might I suggest a pair of week long worn, sweaty Falkie drawers?  :o

The guy across the hall from me the year I lived in a dorm would fart and wipe his ass with a shirt he'd grab out of his dirty clothes basket.  Said it was just going into the wash anyway...

BettyO417

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 28, 2018, 06:56:36 PM
Father wants to see you in his office now. He thinks you have the makings of being an alterboy. :D

;D