• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

DynamoHum

Quote from: chefist on May 28, 2018, 05:19:02 PM
Odds on technical difficulties? Trolls being blamed for such? No open lines?

Sky fucking high

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 28, 2018, 05:20:41 PM
I heard that, but even for extra class?

Wow.

Times do change.

Yup, I do want to learn code though. I see how it could come in handy one day

chefist

Quote from: SergeantMajor on May 28, 2018, 05:21:57 PM
What are the odds she addresses any of the past since Art’s death?

If she were professional, she would just move on and not mention any of what has happened over the last month and a half...but something tells me she can't resist.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: chefist on May 28, 2018, 05:24:13 PM
If she were professional, she would just move on and not mention any of what has happened over the last month and a half...but something tells me she can't resist.

I think she has to, but will see, got my alarm set to wake up 10 minutes prior.

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on May 28, 2018, 05:24:13 PM
I have a feeling she will be handing out Blood Thirsty Vutlture awards.  Please let me know if she does.  I’m too busy to listen, this lint isn’t going to get out of my belly by itself.

Bart Ell

What do you like on your pizza, Heater?
Never-you-mind, I'll have one of each sent at 10 minute intervals.

Mr Apnea

My guess:  It will be a troll night.  Both Vara and Heater will say that its Dark Matter Trolls.  Vara will try to say he was always very good friends with Art and that the audio clip was just a minor spat that friends always get over. He'll roll and roll and then pin it on Keith.

Heater will try to vomit on Keith.   Heater will have pre-planned callers (which she'll say are unscreened) to kiss her ass - one will slip up again and say they'll call her tomorrow after the show....  Lets see how close I am.

Exile

Quote from: SergeantMajor on May 28, 2018, 05:21:57 PM
What are the odds she addresses any of the past since Art’s death?

The Water Works has fixed the leak and new ones are not anticipated.  Unless of course, toltec shaman guy bails.

Besides, big gurlz don't cry.

chefist

Quote from: whoozit on May 28, 2018, 05:26:16 PM
I have a feeling she will be handing out Blood Thirsty Vutlture awards.  Please let me know if she does.  I’m too busy to listen, this lint isn’t going to get out of my belly by itself.

I'll record it until it becomes unbearable...probably open up Discord chat too for a little bit.

Dyna-X

Quote from: SergeantMajor on May 28, 2018, 05:23:36 PM
Recently, someone I know called it Morris code and was serious.

Exile

Is there a online application to fill out to be a Dark Matter Troll? Anyone know what hours you have to work?
What is the going rate to troll?

I might be interested if Kieth has a good dental and vision plan.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 28, 2018, 05:28:35 PM
Recently, someone I know called it Morris code and was serious.

😂That’s too funny

Metron2267

Quote from: SergeantMajor on May 28, 2018, 05:23:36 PM

My best advice is to get some of the Gordon West tapes and immerse yourself in it, even when driving...

http://www.gordonwestradioschool.com

It takes time, lots of time.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 28, 2018, 05:26:59 PM
My guess:  It will be a troll night.  Both Vara and Heater will say that its Dark Matter Trolls.  Vara will try to say he was always very good friends with Art and that the audio clip was just a minor spat that friends always get over. He roll and roll and then pin it on Keith.

Heater will try to vomit on Keith.   Heater will have pre-planned callers (which she'll say are unscreened) to kiss her ass - one will slip up again and say they'll call her tomorrow after the show....  Lets see how close I am.

Ah, but she has a big new shiny dump button to deal with trolls. Wish Falkie would call in

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 28, 2018, 05:32:47 PM
My best advice is to get some of the Gordon West tapes and immerse yourself in it, even when driving...

http://www.gordonwestradioschool.com

It takes time, lots of time.

Okay, thanks. Will check it out. Was at a hamfest and bought a cd tp learn up to 5 wpm

69CheckMate

Quote from: BettyO417 on May 28, 2018, 05:12:06 PM
Holy Crap 🤬 I hope that miserable witch will face a firing squad because of the decisions to “stand down” by the scotus and potus administration.

Problem is I’ve heard statue of limitations is coming up and prosecution highly unlikely.😭

We
Will
Never
Forget

Bluejay

Quote from: whoozit on May 28, 2018, 04:44:53 PM
Eek?  Did you see a snake?   Try the word eke out.  You might like it.  :P

teknoslag

Nope, not professional.  ;D

Lilith

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 28, 2018, 04:38:13 PM
8)

The planned guest cancelled? Nobody's answering their phones?  What's going on?

Metron2267

Quote from: SergeantMajor on May 28, 2018, 05:35:02 PM
Okay, thanks. Will check it out. Was at a hamfest and bought a cd tp learn up to 5 wpm

Roger that, Gordo does a superior job teaching. Used to get his books and cassettes at RadShack back when they were a going thing.

Bands are sure dead these days, even the gray line action is subdued. A little action on 40 meters, but 20 is a graveyard.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/10/08/weak-solar-cycle-continues-the-sun-is-spotless-again/

Bluejay

Quote from: FlarpsWife on May 28, 2018, 05:09:11 PM
Maybe ghost Art was the scheduled guest and he quit on her.
Channelled via a medium?

Quote from: Bluejay on May 28, 2018, 05:42:38 PM
Channelled via a medium?

Via Anne Strieber through Whitley.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: teknoslag on May 28, 2018, 05:38:50 PM
Nope, not professional.  ;D

I better go out and buy some popcorn before the show.

Bluejay

bellNwhistle

Quote from: brig on May 28, 2018, 05:39:50 PM
The planned guest cancelled? Nobody's answering their phones?  What's going on?

Maybe the first hour will be filling us all in on the real story. You know.. everything.  :P

Juan

I see that whoever wrote the Promo took Capitalization and subject/Verb agreement lessons from Art. Legacy.