• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

sydtron

Marsha back in the day wasn't too bad looking. I'd give her the Ol in out in out.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Liberace on May 19, 2018, 03:45:51 PM
We'll have a live episode of The GabCast tonight at 9:00 East, 6:00 West.  There will be a special, super-secret surprise guest joining us.

Call the show:  573-837-4948
Listen live:  http://ufoship.com/chat

I hope it's Mrs. Liberace.

bateman

Quote from: sydtron on May 19, 2018, 03:54:40 PM
Marsha back in the day wasn't too bad looking. I'd give her the Ol in out in out.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ge30542 on May 19, 2018, 03:57:10 PM
Scott Thorson?

He is still alive.. though  in jail? http://people.com/tv/scott-thorson-liberaces-former-lover-to-spend-8-to-20-years-in-prison/  Maybe "Liberace" can get a call in to him at the prison?  ;D

This song came up when I did a search for him.

QuoteLyrics
Lover, when i'm near you
And i hear you speak my name
Softly in my ear you breathe a flame
Lover, when we're dancing
Keep on glancing in my eyes
Till love's own entrancing music dies
All of my future is in you
Your every plan i design
Promise you'll always continue to be mine
Hey lover, please be tender
When your tender fears depart
Lover, i surrender to my heart
I say "the devil is in you"
And to resist you i try
But if you didn't continue i would die
Lover, please be tender
When your tender fears depart
Lover, i surrender to my heart
What a lover
Yes, he is
Sweet lover
Songwriters: Blas D'moure / Edwin Perez

ShayP

Quote from: bateman on May 19, 2018, 03:58:49 PM

I swear to you I thought the same thing when I first saw that pic of Art.  ;D

K_Dubb

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 01:16:59 PM
I'm not a Brit (though my DNA says I *mostly* am- I'd probably get spat on if I told you what else I was  ::) ), but I watched the wedding today. IDGAF how lame that makes me.  :P  It's history in the making, and it's a son of Diana's. I probably won't watch another wedding again til William and/or Harry's kids get married, because I honestly don't care about any of the other Royals.  :-[

Oh I watched it.  I like it when the natives of those quaint little countries get all dressed up in their twee clothes for us stand around in our shorts and gawp at.  When Europe stops acting like a Disneyland ride I'll stop paying attention.

Sean92008

Those pants she's wearing...  Sure draws the eyes right there...  Nudge nudge, wink wink.

A bit Hillary looking...eh?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 19, 2018, 04:00:27 PM
Oh I watched it.  I like it when the natives of those quaint little countries get all dressed up in their twee clothes for us stand around in our shorts and gawp at.  When Europe stops acting like a Disneyland ride I'll stop paying attention.

I enjoyed watching their reactions when the one minister came on, and talked about love and fire. It was priceless.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 19, 2018, 04:01:55 PM
Those pants she's wearing...  Sure draws the eyes right there...  Nudge nudge, wink wink.

Very disturbing.   Like a 70's game show board with the blinking lights or something.

sydtron

Right..
Well, I'll be back in a bit. Just going to chop my dick off now.

Juan

Maybe the guest is the missing cigarette.

K_Dubb

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 04:03:32 PM
I enjoyed watching their reactions when the one minister came on, and talked about love and fire. It was priceless.

Haha yeah I was watching CBC and the main anchors were going on about how great and multicultural the sermon was, but some poor reporter on assignment in a crowded theater didn't get the memo, and neither did his crowd -- the preacher went on too long, tried to steal the show, how horrified Camilla looked.  They shut him up fast.

sydtron

Quote from: Juan on May 19, 2018, 04:05:53 PM
Maybe the guest is the missing cigarette.
I bet its none other than Charles Nelson Riley.

Kolchak

Hoping Dave pops into the Gabcast to update us on how this weekend's phone tests are going.

bateman

Quote from: ShayP on May 19, 2018, 04:00:20 PM
I swear to you I thought the same thing when I first saw that pic of Art.  ;D

It’s uncanny.

sydtron

Quote from: bateman on May 19, 2018, 04:12:07 PM
It’s uncanny.

You think that's the reason he was allways railing against the Clinton's??

Tricky-D

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 19, 2018, 04:03:32 PM
That was one of the best sermons I’ve ever heard and I’m not a religious person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTMWJU9Nafk

I’m surprised the shapeshifting alien lizard people allow that  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Morgus on May 19, 2018, 03:29:24 PM
Last week, Monday night HW did her first live show with guest Whitley Streiber on LNM but there was technical issues on the network causing lots of dropouts. So the next night, they worked on fixing that issue and replayed the previous night's show.
Then on Wed night, HW did another live show on LNM with guest David Adair, but no callers because she lacked a "dump button"

Then apparently HW lost her call in phone numbers and all or most of her equipment was taken away.
So the network replayed the Wed night show on Thursday night.

Then Friday it was announced HW would work on getting setup to start over again with a target of 5/28 for her return.

By which time all 19.5 of her listeners will have moved on...

:(

bateman

Quote from: sydtron on May 19, 2018, 04:13:18 PM
You think that's the reason he was allways railing against the Clinton's??

He may have been railing one of them for sure

Mr Apnea

Quote from: yoursongs on May 19, 2018, 12:42:03 PM
Notice how HW shifted the battle line from herself vs. Keith to M. Vara vs. Keith.  This was a calculated move.  She is so lazy.  All she wants is to do her weird little show late at night, do her drugs in the desert, and basically live off someone else's work (Art-Keith-ShitShowJoe-WhiskeySourVara).  I can't understand why people don't do a little research and figure this out.  Her following believes everything she tells them I guess.  The only other possibility is that all parties conspired in a master plan to get listeners to tune in to the drama.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 19, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

A bit Hillary looking...eh?

she looks like a mirrored image of a young Clinton.

Juan

I’m going to the store to get popcorn for the Gabcast. What kind does everyone want?

Sean92008

The Michael T Vara and BartEll Producer Twitter accounts are good for a few laughs today.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 19, 2018, 04:09:08 PM
Haha yeah I was watching CBC and the main anchors were going on about how great and multicultural the sermon was, but some poor reporter on assignment in a crowded theater didn't get the memo, and neither did his crowd -- the preacher went on too long, tried to steal the show, how horrified Camilla looked.  They shut him up fast.

The fact that Prince Charles walked Megan down the isle (and looked more than happy to do so), and that he took her mother's hand when they went to sign the marriage cert. as witnesses, was telling.   It should have told people like that one reporter to keep their mouth shut.

Quote from: Tricky-D on May 19, 2018, 04:13:48 PM
That was one of the best sermons I’ve ever heard and I’m not a religious person.

It was good.  Although I had to laugh, because the majority of those people have never seen or heard something like that in their entire lives.   When he would turn around as if talking to the "home" minister, I was like "You're preaching to the choir there, buddy".