• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 18, 2018, 06:48:58 PM
Art going balls deep on Heather Wade.
'The Cuckshed Sessions: Volume 1' by Vivid Entertainment set for an early 2019 release.

My guess is that would interest maybe 5 people and they would have to be Art-caliber perverts.  LOL

HumanBeing

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 18, 2018, 06:45:36 PM
I did that once by mistake.  Lighter than I thought.  She got over it.  Never thought I'd see a gif version of it

Some women like when you toss 'em around in bed.
Heather seems like that type.

Mr Apnea

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 18, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

Her Depends might come flyin' off.  Eeeeewwwwuuu

Heathrow Wade

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 06:42:59 PM
In this world, the 40's are considered geriatric, elderly.  Welcome

thanks!!! brb. gotta take a dump, Button.

ge30542

Hater gets off on being choked out by Lasha.

Cowkiller

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 18, 2018, 06:43:31 PM
Like SciFi said, funny to hear you say that.
Dont know if i will watch but no big deal over consensual sex between adults.  In my mind, sex isn't deviant till you get into twisted violence and i will stop while i'm ahead.

DarKPenguiN

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 18, 2018, 06:43:31 PM
Like SciFi said, funny to hear you say that.
No, its just the reality.

I think Art was a pretty shitty human being for many reasons- As a broadcaster and radio guy he was a legend and pretty much unparalleled.

My issues with Art were far more complex than me just blatantly fucking with him- But my personal feelings towards him never made me think any less of him as a  great radio guy.

I'm not going to bother explaining the entire situation (its not about ME!) but I was a huge Art bell fan until I had personal interaction with him and he threatened me (and I wasnt trolling him at the time) and I thought it was kind of hilarious how easily he would lose his shit so I trolled him because he was an asshole.

That doesnt mean I dont mourn his loss as a broadcaster or the loss of his life nor do I think everyone should be popping out now that hes gone to reveal personal things that paint him in a negative light- This was shit from his personal life.

Thats not to say I dont find this entertaining- Just think this should have been left in the dark.

bateman

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 06:50:37 PM
My guess is that would interest maybe 5 people and they would have to be Art-caliber perverts.  LOL

Something for Paul and Ella to put on the shelf next to the dead dog DVD.

Catsmile

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 18, 2018, 01:15:30 PM
Catsmile said it, "fluffing" the base, i think

Nothing wrong with fluffing the base, especially if it works. "It's smart business."

chefist

Myke and Laura know all about that.  ;)

HumanBeing

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

You know you'd watch  ;D
Don't underestimate the power of the visual of Art's saggy nut sack slapping off Heather's nether regions.
Heather's face is not the most horrid thing ever. But if you needed to use a paper bag then so be it.
She might have a decent body on her. I heard Aldous say one time that any man would be proud to have her on his arm  ;D

I'd pay up to $50 for the video. Any higher than that I'd wait to download it off piratebay  :P

HumanBeing

Quote from: Mr Apnea on May 18, 2018, 06:53:31 PM
Her Depends might come flyin' off.  Eeeeewwwwuuu

Maybe she's a squirter. Art may have had to wear a raincoat.

Sean92008

If that includes standing on the edge and jumping, yeah, that seems like her character.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: chefist on May 18, 2018, 06:56:02 PM
Myke and Laura know all about that.  ;)

Whoa, chefist.... That's graphic!

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 18, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

I think Art was a pretty shitty human being for many reasons- As a broadcaster and radio guy he was a legend and pretty much unparalleled.

My issues with Art were far more complex than me just blatantly fucking with him- But my personal feelings towards him never made me think any less of him as a  great radio guy.

I'm not going to bother explaining the entire situation (its not about ME!) but I was a huge Art bell fan until I had personal interaction with him and he threatened me (and I wasnt trolling him at the time) and I thought it was kind of hilarious how easily he would lose his shit so I trolled him because he was an asshole.

That doesnt mean I dont mourn his loss as a broadcaster or the loss of his life nor do I think everyone should be popping out now that hes gone to reveal personal things that paint him in a negative light- This was shit from his personal life.

Thats not to say I dont find this entertaining- Just think this should have been left in the dark.

I want to believe Art was a better man than how he was portrayed by Marsha but my guess is she basically told the truth though she does have an ax to grind.  My guess is the molesting insinuations were bullshit.

HumanBeing

I can't believe people actually believe he was hacked.
Some of the posts were in 2017  ;D

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 18, 2018, 06:56:54 PM
You know you'd watch  ;D
Don't underestimate the power of the visual of Art's saggy nut sack slapping off Heather's nether regions.
Heather's face is not the most horrid thing ever. But if you needed to use a paper bag then so be it.
She might have a decent body on her. I heard Aldous say one time that any man would be proud to have her on his arm  ;D

I'd pay up to $50 for the video. Any higher than that I'd wait to download it off piratebay  :P

LOL,  My curiosity would get the best of me probably but I wouldn't want to spank my monkey to it. ;D  It might make me forever frigid.

HumanBeing

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 18, 2018, 07:04:37 PM
LOL,  My curiosity would get the best of me probably but I wouldn't want to spank my monkey to it. ;D  It might make me forever frigid.

It would definitely depend on the angle
;)

Xtreme1

Does Vara really believe the shit he’s spewing??

Ghost

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 18, 2018, 06:56:54 PM
You know you'd watch  ;D

You killed me! My coffee shot out my mouth.

K_Dubb

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 18, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

So dredging his personal life was justified by your personal antipathy, but anybody else doing it is out-of-bounds.  Gotcha.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 18, 2018, 06:44:57 PM
Her Wormhole is still inoperative..............    https://artbelllegacy.com/

Art didn’t think so

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 18, 2018, 07:03:32 PM
I can't believe people actually believe he was hacked.
Some of the posts were in 2017  ;D

What did P. T. Barnum say?
"There's a sucker born every minute."

Mr Apnea

Vara live is making his hack claim.  What a dip, only your fans will believe it.  I'd cheer if heater called him out.

Vara is on a roll right now.