• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

chefist

I can't do it...that show sucks donkey nards...

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 07:45:34 PM
I can't do it...that show sucks donkey nards...

Michael Vara?

zeebo

whoozit

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 17, 2018, 07:43:38 PM
Your correct about the numbers, I didn't think about the meth joe show.  I'm just trying to figure out why she said there was a good reason she couldnt do the show after the first week.  Oh well I guess i'm just supposed fo forget about it and move on even tho she said she would tell us.
People were collecting things from the studio that were given to Art to use.  Therefore the studio was unusable.

Catsmile

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on May 17, 2018, 01:42:36 PM
Keith owns Midnight in the Desert and all the IP.  It wasn't Art's to give. 

He had her ''fill in'' when he left - which was apparently his right by contract (and plan all along), with Keith hoping he'd come back at least once in awhile.  Art wanted her to keep doing it and Keith acquiesced, not wanting to rock the boat with Art

Does Queef really own it? Has anyone seen said "contract?"
Is said contract legally binding?

Let's assume for a moment you are 100% correct he owns it all.
Having papers saying you own IP is only as good as you are willing to defend said IP. Legal threats over Twitter & virtue signalling the base for extra drama hoping to increase rating and profits. Isn't a good way to protect said IP.

Cease and desist orders are also weaksause, if the recipient ignores the order. Cease and desist doesn't prove someone has rights/ownership of anything. Two parties can come together with representation, and settle the disputed contract, or not. Then you are left with litigation to decide the outcome, assuming you want to go that far. Nothing money can't solve. War of words over social media only generates drama, attention, which they hope generates profits.

# Remember there were 3 willing members colluding & rubbing elbows in the MitD boat, until one died.

chefist

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 17, 2018, 07:43:39 PM
What sucks about using FM radio is that the depressing commercials that are all over AM radio have infiltrated FM now. You don't want someone in your business getting ready to spend money and the radio is blurting out "MILLIONS ARE BURDENED BY CREDIT CARD DEBT! CALL FOR RELIEF!" or the TaxMasters commercials. Fucking grims every sale while they are on so you get pushed to a pay service now anyway.

This is what I found:

http://www.restaurant.org/Manage-My-Restaurant/Operations/Regulatory-back-office/11-questions-about-music-licensing

GravitySucks

Your correct about the numbers, I didn't think about the meth joe show.  I'm just trying to figure out why she said there was a good reason she couldnt do the show after the first week.  Oh well I guess i'm just supposed fo forget about it and move on even tho she said she would tell us.

I remember seeing some comment about “a family matter”.

Ghost

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 17, 2018, 07:41:49 PM
before you go:

You had to post her picture? Please, I just ate dinner!  :o

chefist

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 17, 2018, 07:46:09 PM
Michael Vara?

Just horrible...MV2 sounds like he has trisomy 21.

Quote from: Ghost on May 17, 2018, 07:47:29 PM
You had to post her picture? Please, I just ate dinner!  :o

speaking of, she looks like an overcooked fat ham.

Spookcat

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 07:40:33 PM
I am going back to the Art stream on shoutcast and going to bed.

Goodnight!

Cowkiller

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 17, 2018, 07:26:31 PM
Call To Decision! My first time listening, BC.
Pastor Butch is also on 6115 mhz for those who like shortwave. 

Ghost

I think Airyn threw her out of the compound. She had no equipment to use to go on air. What happened to Art’s DUMP BUTTON?

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 07:48:38 PM

Hold fast.  Jimmy will be on in 10 minutes (https://jimmychurchradio.com/)    ::)

It's good that all you west coast bastards are starting to feel our pain here out east. 

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 07:48:38 PM

he sounds like Mr. Plinkett.

Ghost

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 17, 2018, 07:48:46 PM
speaking of, she looks like an overcooked fat ham.

I just spit my drink!  ;D

Freyja

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 07:44:49 PM
Good night zeebo and company. I look forward to my 25 pages in the morning.  :) :-*

Sweet dreams :)

Hank

JC must have got kicked from the LNM chat

teknoslag

DeadDogsEye

Quote from: Hank on May 17, 2018, 07:31:34 PM
Lasha's chatter about Art having the phones for life was hilarious. I was waiting for a comment along the lines of, "and he's dead now, so......"

ItsTelly

Quote from: DeadDogsEye on May 17, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

Oh man, are these folks stupid? They WERE given to Art FOR LIFE....

Then he died.  Sorry, deal is over now...

Telly

AstroBuzz

Quote from: Ghost on May 17, 2018, 07:50:30 PM
What happened to Art’s DUMP BUTTON?
Perhaps Heather had to go back to phone work on the Fecal Matter Network and she's using the DUMP button to... Well, whatever they do.

teknoslag

Quote from: DeadDogsEye on May 17, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

She knows. She was there with Heather when it happened. Over the phone.

Hank

Hahaha. I scan so much crap on here, I don't catch it all. Someone should ask if MITD2 is a continuation of Art's work, or if it's the next chapter after The Outsider and Belle Haven.

albrecht

Quote from: Cowkiller on May 17, 2018, 07:50:20 PM
Pastor Butch is also on 6115 mhz for those who like shortwave.
Thanks for the reminder. Pulled him in for the last bit on my old Sony.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: LadyFish on May 17, 2018, 07:26:32 PM
Additional screen shots from last night are somewhere way back on this thread & also in Bellgab tweets. It was Lasha who wrote :

“Karen and Joe and Keith actually came and got the phones...they had been donated by Joe Talbot to Art for life...remember how Art and Heather used to thank Joe Talbot at the end of each show? Yeah,that guy...Karen’s boyfriend.”

AND (again, per Lasha):
“It was Karen and Joe and Keith that cut the phone lines off...after they were supposedly given to Art for life.”

#Lasha&HeatherNeedToGetTheirStoryStraight
Thank you! 😊

Quote from: albrecht on May 17, 2018, 08:00:49 PM
Thanks for the reminder. Pulled him in for the last bit on my old Sony.

Caught the end myself.  Those guys were right.  That was a tough one...................

whoozit

Quote from: Hank on May 17, 2018, 08:00:21 PM
Hahaha. I scan so much crap on here, I don't catch it all. Someone should ask if MITD2 is a continuation of Art's work, or if it's the next chapter after The Outsider and Belle Haven.
Maytag Dryer in the Desert with Heater and Lasha