• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

The Big Foot

Quote from: chefist on May 17, 2018, 01:37:58 AM
Email From Keith Rowland

For one, it was not me in that chat room, although I’m worried that the imposter may have kicked up Vara into doing something stupid, I don’t want to have to defend.

Second, when someone posted the “listener” status screens for the streaming servers, remember I have 3 servers, you’re only looking at the primary mp3 server, the AAC server has listeners also, so you need to combine them. There is a 3rd server but is usually low until the primary server caps at 1995, then live3 carries the overflow.  Just to be correct, I care about the details.

So while Heather had about 750 listeners, we had over 2300. And you can surmise, TSL only tallies those using their app. Since Vara screwed up his tune-in link, all listeners where coming through TSL and ranked her higher than George Noory. Now who (Michael Vara) thinks that is wooping someone’s little Skype show? Anyone can game the TSL site. Just ask Hoagland.

Anyway, use any or all of this info as you see fit. Thanks for your support.

The realKRowland

Best Regards,

Keith

She only got 750 listeners? if you break it down that number is shockingly bad.

There has to be atless 500 of us bellgabers waiting to here her lose it that are not going to be giving her 4.99 a month

Then there has to be atless 100 people listening waiting for there chance to be a troll that are not going to give her anything too.

Gets you down to 150 people. How many of them are cheap. How many of them only listen once in a awile and don't cure enough to pay.

Does she have more then 25 people who will pay. That's like $125 a month. How long can see stay on the air with those numbers?

Kolchak

Quote from: mv1 on May 17, 2018, 01:44:47 AM
The disruption IS this thread.

I agree. Thanks for deleting my splinter thread. It's far more fun this way.

juanelo

Lasha you sexy motherfucker, listen baby I know you cum here and read this. I want you to know that is 2:40am here in Las Vegas, I’m here in my bed rubbing one off thinking of you..you sexy animal. Just go head and pm here. I’ll keep it a secret sugar lips. Xoxo

AZZERAE

I listened again today, and Schrader sounds like a guy in a room asking questions.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on May 17, 2018, 02:33:47 AM
Is that good or bad?

The fact that I can't characterize it as either means that its a neutral statement, and subsequently falls in the category of bad.

Quote from: Dyna-X on May 17, 2018, 02:48:28 AM
Should he tell a joke of the day? What is it you really want? Elucidate and tell him directly with constructive criticism, he can take it.

I'm a talk radio fan, a listener, and while its cool Schrader is accessible, upfront and open to input, I don't really care to tell him how to do what he does. When I listen, I don't like to be aware that I'm listening ... I like to get lost in the show and topic. I'm aware he can take critiques and takes them well, I want some magic - if I were a broadcaster I could GIVE constructive criticism...but I'm not, and can't. I just want something I'm not getting from him.

Quote from: Kolchak on May 17, 2018, 03:25:00 AM
You know the job of a talk radio host is literally to sit in a room and ask questions, right?

It literally sounded to me like he was simply reading and relaying questions. And his questions were just questions. There was nothing else to it but him "doing the job". I guess its for some people, and that's cool...Its just not for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dneRJ6NCKQ

P.S. The switch of the word "paranormal" to "fringe" was great. See I'm not a fucking hater.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: mv1 on May 17, 2018, 01:44:47 AM
The disruption IS this thread.

Wow. You know shit just got real. MV changed his name. LOL

Morning, "mv1".  :P

God, I have way too many pages to wade through.  :-\

bellNwhistle

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 07:49:56 PM
We tried it once. It was a draw.

Wear platform shoes and shave your head. Maybe that will give you the upper hand?

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 16, 2018, 07:56:21 PM
Joe just said he can't talk about Heather because of "legal action."

He owes me two hours of my life back.

Because he was as likely to talk as Heather was, about her "real story".  But look how many people actually listened to him for a change? Which is what Heather's banking on with her nonsense. ::)

-----

Is everybody dead?

timebandit

is the show on repeat anywhere or downloadable?
thanks

Rix Gins

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 17, 2018, 05:31:29 AM
Is everybody dead?

Yes.  We died of old age from reading all of these pages.  We were young when we first started to read them.

AZZERAE

Ever wonder what happened between that United Public Radio guy and Heather? Well, this is what he said about it...

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 16, 2018, 08:38:14 PM
friends? BWHAHAHA! she used joey then spit him out (she always swallowed for Art.)

Area 51 trip is off.

the cigarette lie was worse than the stalker lie.

She told her fans the other day that the trip is still on.  The Go Fund Me page is to help pay for bail when she gets arrested.

I kid.  ;D

Hank

Am I the only one wondering when Adair was on Dave Chapelle's show? Hahaha. He commented on being on with Dave.... uh.... uh.... and Chapelle was what he came up with.

Quote from: Hank on May 17, 2018, 05:51:05 AM
Am I the only one wondering when Adair was on Dave Chapelle's show? Hahaha. He commented on being on with Dave.... uh.... uh.... and Chapelle was what he came up with.

yeah I did hear that. I guess I'll have to check that out on netflix..

whoozit

Quote from: Azzerae on May 17, 2018, 05:46:45 AM
Ever wonder what happened between that United Public Radio guy and Heather? Well, this is what he said about it...
It was apparent to me while listening to the live interview that Heater had no intention of doing  a show on his network.  She was unenthusiastic and evasive about a starting date.  It was really a trial balloon for her poor me shtick.  If Joe would knock off the meth he’d have known too.  I have no idea why she decided to go to LMN but am glad she did.  All this drama has me contemplating quitting my job so I can keep up with this thread. 

I’ve never said it before but; Praise mv1!  Also Damn mv1!  I want my life back.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: mv1 on May 16, 2018, 10:01:04 PM
https://twitter.com/BellGabDotCom/status/996962643192803334

Very bad people! :P

Seriously, just don't give her the attention. Why boost her numbers?   I get that train wrecks are fun to look at, but it's getting old.. and she's only been on a couple of days. 

Epaphroditus

Quote from: Azzerae on May 17, 2018, 03:50:04 AM
I listened again today, and Schrader sounds like a guy in a room asking questions .

Schrader with his own guests may actually be interesting , at the moment zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Heather  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

The pressure of being picked by Art has to be unbearable , I give her credit for getting back in the chair .

AZZERAE

Quote from: whoozit on May 17, 2018, 05:53:49 AM
I want my life back.

Its great escapism if your own life is falling apart around you.

GravitySucks

Quote from: whoozit on May 17, 2018, 05:53:49 AM
It was apparent to me while listening to the live interview that Heater had no intention of doing  a show on his network.  She was unenthusiastic and evasive about a starting date.  It was really a trial balloon for her poor me shtick.  If Joe would knock off the meth he’d have known too.  I have no idea why she decided to go to LMN but am glad she did.  All this drama has me contemplating quitting my job so I can keep up with this thread. 

I’ve never said it before but; Praise mv1!  Also Damn mv1!  I want my life back.

Her tone changed in the midst of that interview. At the beginning she sounded gungho. By the middle she was backing away. I don’t know if it was that phone call she took off air or the fact that Vera posted on her facebook page that she could be on his network and that he had a music license. He posted that right about the time she went on the air.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Azzerae on May 17, 2018, 06:00:09 AM
Its great escapism if your own life is falling apart around you.

Hey. I resemble that remark.

AZZERAE

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 17, 2018, 06:02:21 AM
Hey. I resemble that remark.

I bet more of us do than any of us would care to admit!

Epaphroditus

In truth , nothing was ever posted on his network about Heather joining . Like any dumped female  , she was looking for support .

The voices.....  The voices.....   All I hear is the voices in the background.    It was awful last night.............

Quote from: dsz on May 16, 2018, 11:55:00 PM
Heather... I know you or someone you know is on here... Both you and Dave need to let wormhole go IMO. I think Art was the only one who could say wormhole and have people take it seriously.

Nope, it was stupid when he said it too.

Another term that can be retired is ''high strangeness''.  Ugh.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Epaphroditus on May 17, 2018, 06:08:07 AM
In truth, nothing was ever posted on his network about Heather joining. Like any dumped female, she was looking for support.

Misogynist! Reported!

HumanBeing

Weary traveler the road ahead is filled with glory and splendor.
Tread lightly upon the path to salvation. For it is filled with temptation and many others shall follow.
Forgive those who tremble at the altar. Their condemnation of the exploration lacks mitigation. Oh the abomination.
Praise be to Heather Wade. The rightful heir to the legacy of the fallen. 

HumanBeing

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 17, 2018, 02:05:45 AM
I actually was able to listen to Heather during the last hour but the other pages wouldn't respond for like 20 minutes.
:P

ponyboysunset

Good Morning All,

so it's now MV1...love it. But come on we all know he's #1. Wow so much happened overnight. Repossessed phones, hissing broadcasts, trolling the chat with a fake Keith. I have listened to both Karen interviews and she is a hoot. (See what I did with owl reference).
Going to listen to DS now.
Praise MV1 and the golden era of bellgab.
Tide Pods

PBS

bellNwhistle

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 17, 2018, 06:37:51 AM
Good Morning All,

so it's now MV1...love it. But come on we all know he's #1. Wow so much happened overnight. Repossessed phones, hissing broadcasts, trolling the chat with a fake Keith. I have listened to both Karen interviews and she is a hoot. (See what I did with owl reference).
Going to listen to DS now.
Praise MV1 and the golden era of bellgab.
Tide Pods

PBS

Amen!

Pizzapunch

Things are getting interesting in the desert. I wonder why that is Heather?