• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

GravitySucks

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 12, 2018, 04:29:55 PM
Maybe Keith is purging the hard drives of Heather's voice.  That's a Boot & Nuke DoD erasure...  144 passes.

That’s gross

WOTR

Quote from: 8bitwizard on May 12, 2018, 04:39:04 PM
Anyone know why Dave Schrader's pic and his shows are missing from the front page of midnightinthedesert.com???
I'm going to assume that you have not read the last 50 pages... They are giving it back to Heather Wade.  The site is just down while they make the changes.  :D

Mr Apnea

Quote from: timebandit on May 12, 2018, 04:42:19 PM
somethings afoot..
#Heather's picture is up

oops beat me to it kolchak

Was it this one?

Kolchak

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 12, 2018, 04:29:55 PM
Maybe Keith is purging the hard drives of Heather's voice.  That's a Boot & Nuke DoD erasure...  144 passes.

They're still up in the archives.

Quote from: Ghost Nutter on May 12, 2018, 04:03:46 PM
Isn't it really just a big contest to see who gets to take over coast to coast am when  Noory retires

Who wants to listen to Coast with its endless commercial breaks?  I'll take a less successful show that has more time for interviews.

Sean92008

All those tourist pictures of Heather are wonderful, it's nice to see she's traveled the world.  It's a true shame she never shared this little tidbit with us...  Swinging the axe, for Bowie, no less!

Quote from: brig on May 12, 2018, 04:34:05 PM
I'll add those to my album  ;D

Here's another one I found. Not on her travels this time, just relaxing with a few select friends in the cuckshed

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 12, 2018, 05:03:06 PM
All those tourist pictures of Heather are wonderful, it's nice to see she's traveled the world.  It's a true shame she never shared this little tidbit with us...  Swinging the axe, for Bowie, no less!

You guys crack me up!

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 12, 2018, 04:37:45 PM
The one by the Taj Mahal is my personal favorite. You can really see the water reflecting in her eyes.

Yeah that murky water lol

Rumor had it Bowie said she was shit on the guitar and to stick to the tambourine or triangle

Sean92008

There was that one embarrassing time when the dog washer felt she needed a bath...

Sean92008

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 12, 2018, 05:09:59 PM
Rumor had it Bowie said she was shit on the guitar and to stick to the tambourine or triangle
Oh, I thought he said for her to stick the tambourine or triangle up her ass...  Ah, that subtle difference idn't it?

wr250

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 12, 2018, 04:58:28 PM
Who wants to listen to Coast with its endless commercial breaks?  I'll take a less successful show that has more time for interviews.
there is breaks from commercials on coast?

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 12, 2018, 02:13:38 PM
Let there be no mistake, this is all about ego. Heater and the Gang of 4 left BellGab after Art quit, with the reason being crystal clear (they thought they were famous because MV allowed them to host GabCasts). Heater wanted to distance herself from BG, due to the justified criticism Art was receiving. Also, she simply could not face the fact that she was not a skilled nor talented radio host, which was also detailed on BellGab. As she continued MITD with Art as her primary advocate, her ego grew to expansive proportions. She believes she is a famous "radio" personality that deserves to be treated as such by all those around her. She will not accept any responsibility for her failures, only blame them on detractors and enemies (sound familiar?). How self destructive will her narcissism be? We can only sit back and witness the shit show unfold.

I for one enjoy this entertainment...and the hilarious observations on BellGab.

TidePods, Chefist!

That explains why she was broken up when he died.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 12, 2018, 05:11:08 PM
There was that one embarrassing time when the dog washer felt she needed a bath...

This one made me laugh out loud!

Quote from: chefist on May 12, 2018, 02:13:38 PM
Let there be no mistake, this is all about ego. Heater and the Gang of 4 left BellGab after Art quit, with the reason being crystal clear (they thought they were famous because MV allowed them to host GabCasts). Heater wanted to distance herself from BG, due to the justified criticism Art was receiving. Also, she simply could not face the fact that she was not a skilled nor talented radio host, which was also detailed on BellGab. As she continued MITD with Art as her primary advocate, her ego grew to expansive proportions. She believes she is a famous "radio" personality that deserves to be treated as such by all those around her. She will not accept any responsibility for her failures, only blame them on detractors and enemies (sound familiar?). How self destructive will her narcissism be? We can only sit back and witness the shit show unfold.

I for one enjoy this entertainment...and the hilarious observations on BellGab.

Mr. Natural!

Lilith

Quote from: dsz on May 12, 2018, 02:26:36 PM
Doesn't anyone figure maybe Keith's MITD site is down because Heather was right about her claim all along and Keith had to relent.

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 12, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

Metron2267

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 12, 2018, 05:12:20 PM
Oh, I thought he said for her to stick the tambourine or triangle up her ass...  Ah, that subtle difference idn't it?

Do you have any joy at all in your life save for savaging Heather?

Lilith

Quote from: WOTR on May 12, 2018, 02:37:58 PM
Pft.  So a few people accuse you of derailing this thread and you give up.  Have you tried reading through it?  Besides, Heather is not back until Monday.  ;)

Let me do it for you- or give you a starting point...  You are on Saturdays at 10pm est to 12 midnight.  Hey... Wait a minute.  That is tonight, isn't it?  I suppose that some of us might want to call 1-877-996-1420 if we want to chat or log onto youtube chat to watch you at this link?  (May I suggest that you update the live link, as I probably have it wrong.)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdojjTURF-hj7jZbCF2TpjQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Ghi12et3g&feature=youtu.be&t=16m
Oops.  Looks like I may incur the wrath of MD.  Time to head out to the garden anyhow.  :)

Thank You!!!    ;D :-*

Sean92008

After Bowie, she had her hopes of a music career crushed.  Then Cyndi Lauper came along and she was hard up for a female guitarist who could "look the part."  Heather showed up to the audition dressed perfectly.  Problem was, after getting all dolled-up, she left her Les Paul (with the fatter 50s neck shape, and its damn-near perfect monster tone) at the curb in front of the hotel in Queens...

chefist

Quote from: brig on May 12, 2018, 05:15:15 PM
TidePods, Chefist!

Ha...is that what the kids are sayin these days?  ;D

Zenman

Quote from: Kolchak on May 12, 2018, 04:42:13 PM
Aaaaand it's back to normal now.

He probably just does maintenance and such whenever he can get to it. Neckbeard hours.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 12, 2018, 05:15:56 PM
That explains why she was broken up when he died.

But she never recovered from Prince.

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 12, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

I must have been misquoted - I stand corrected

Catsmile

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 12, 2018, 01:17:16 PM
Will his Monday announcement be on Monday?

# YesYes
# OnNextMoarMethMondayOnNextMoarMethMonday

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 12, 2018, 03:39:31 PM
You're right! If that's the case I need to be even more demeaning then, you ass-licking cuck! ;D

Praise MV!

Lilith

Quote from: DaveSchrader on May 12, 2018, 03:46:29 PM
I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend filled with love and laughter.

DS

#TidePods

Sean92008

After she lost her guitar, the acting bug was spread to her after a brief time with someone saying he was Harrison Ford.  This was a still from Altered States, a role that she had won until they heard her speaking voice (overheard on a call for "pizza punch with sardines").