• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Kolchak

Quote from: Grifynne on May 11, 2018, 04:34:37 PM
It might help MitD's numbers because that's the one that's established. So they might go there thinking it's her show.  :P

I guarantee this has already happened. I remember seeing posts on her facebook a while back asking if people should re-subscribe to (the actual) MITD.

chefist

Quote from: Kolchak on May 11, 2018, 04:32:37 PM
Zero communication. Multiple possible networks. Two shows with the same name. Appearing on different shows at random dates with differing air times. All of these things will confuse her elderly fan base.

Faustina

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 11, 2018, 04:13:51 PM
Michael Vara isn't quite what you'd call well-read and he's definitely got a relaxant issue (or lazy tongue). He's a more southern George Noory. At times, he's better than George with the interviews as he stays  away from the stupid interjections("So, would they bleed to death if they lost too much blood?") but certainly doesn't bring anything to the table that would get him on C2C's list of fill-in regulars.

He is exponentially better than Heather and I don't see her being to handle that.

He accused Keith of being illiterate, if I remember correctly.

I'll listen to that file later, I probably heard it ages ago...  Something was circulating on BG back then.

http://bellgab.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9159.0;attach=118792

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Kolchak on May 11, 2018, 04:32:37 PM
Zero communication. Multiple possible networks. Two shows with the same name. Appearing on different shows at random dates with differing air times. All of these things will confuse her elderly fan base.

Paul and Ella might call Dave by accident.. ask for Heather live on the air.  ;D

Grifynne

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 11, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

I'm just not quite sure why she is going on LNM. Is she switching stations? Is she promoting her show on UPRN? Is she coming out with a book?

She'll take the opportunity to gather sympathy for how she was wronged by Keith for sure. At some point the victim routine has to end.

Idk, seems odd to me.

Your guess is as good as mine. I think she shook off some followers by overplaying the sympathy card. I think the rest of them are probably lost causes.

Grifynne

Quote from: Kolchak on May 11, 2018, 04:35:33 PM
I guarantee this has already happened. I remember seeing posts on her facebook a while back asking if people should re-subscribe to (the actual) MITD.
Haha I hope someone went through and told them yes. They will get a better listening experience doing that, anyway.  :P

Kolchak

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 11, 2018, 04:36:57 PM
Paul and Ella might call Dave by accident.. ask for Heather live on the air.  ;D

Imagine Dave getting wormhole messages for Heather. Or vice versa. Both programs have Time Traveler subscriptions. It's a mess.

damon

Quote from: Grifynne on May 11, 2018, 04:13:39 PM
Haha you're right!
I also love how one guy gets a security warning when he clicks the Late Night in the Midlands link. All of this sideline stupidity surrounding HW seems so... appropriate.
I also get a security warning too, When I click the link.

Grifynne

Quote from: damon on May 11, 2018, 04:40:20 PM
I also get a security warning too, When I click the link.
They are are probably stealin' all your datas.

Kolchak

Update: the "listen live" link on artbelllegacy.com now redirects to Late Night in the Midlands.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Kolchak on May 11, 2018, 04:43:45 PM
Update: the "listen live" link on artbelllegacy.com now redirects to Late Night in the Midlands.

Carl must be exhausted.

Lilith

I guess Joe fired her already then?   8)

timebandit

#HowManyAngelsCanDance
#OnTheHeadOfAPin?
#One

#HeatherArmy

Sean92008

Quote from: Faustina on May 11, 2018, 04:30:21 PM
Yes, there will be some overlap, as Late Night in the Midlands starts just a half hour before MITD does.  Me, I will probably listen to both:  LNitM on my phone, and MITD on my laptop.  Tricky, but it can be done.

I firmly recall that Late Night in the Midlands ended just as MitD started (sometimes a couple of minutes of overlap.

Grifynne

I guess that answers the UPRN question.

Metron2267

Quote from: Bobs Your Uncle on May 11, 2018, 02:06:54 PM

Attached is the audio file from Vara's network. Keith cut him off about 3/4 of the way through if I remember correctly.

Thanks for that, really.

So Hoaxie and Falkov are secretly in charge of DMDN?

This is some twisted shite... :o

Mr Apnea

Train Wreak in the Midlands

Shheeezzz.  The agony, the agony.  I can't go on......

Then she teams up with someone that completely slammed and dissed Art.  What a legacy.  Way to go loser.

Kolchak

I'm disappointed to have to work through this disaster. Will someone be recording for posterity?

Bart Ell

Quote from: brig on May 11, 2018, 04:48:49 PM
I guess Joe fired her already then?   8)

I think he got spooked by Keith in his chat the other evening.

DaveScottSOR

I’m a little saddened Keith or Dave haven’t responded to my tweet today!

Metron2267

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 11, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

It might also be revealed if she's stopped the crying on cue too.

Whose cue...Montaldo's?

You honestly believe that was the deal?

Pretty "out there" Yp.

dsz

Quote from: Friday on May 11, 2018, 04:06:03 PM
Bitch can't even get Vara's name right in her Facebook post. What a ding dong.

She did that intentionally knowing it would give Bellgab ten more pages of something to roast her over. She's a very generous witch.

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 11, 2018, 05:01:32 PM
I’m a little saddened Keith or Dave haven’t responded to my tweet today!

I don't think Keith or Dave want to stir things up with Heather and her circle of fans.  She's the past and they are looking at the future.

Metron2267

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 11, 2018, 04:59:46 PM
I think he got spooked by Keith in his chat the other evening.

If Keith can prove copyright infringement he's smart to take a pass on whatever iteration of MITD HW has planned.

Vara doesn't sound like he's willing to be lawyer-bluffed...yet...

dsz

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 11, 2018, 05:04:25 PM
If Keith can prove copyright infringement he's smart to take a pass on whatever iteration of MITD HW has planned.

Vara doesn't sound like he's willing to be lawyer-bluffed...yet...

My thinking is if Keith had the money to sue Heather he'd have the money for bumper music and to invest in developing even more shows for the network. Doesn't seem he has it currently.

Kolchak

Quote from: dsz on May 11, 2018, 05:06:42 PM
My thinking is if Keith had the money to sue Heather he'd have the money for bumper music and to invest in developing even more shows for the network. Doesn't seem he has it currently.

Money saved on music licensing may be funneled into a legal fund.