• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 11, 2018, 03:56:50 PM
Get a room already...  Better yet, get a trailer home cuckshed about 85' away.

ROTF!!!
No, it would have to be 19.5' away. ;)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 11, 2018, 04:07:44 PM
ROTF!!!
No, it would have to be 19.5' away. ;)

The RCH Bridal Suite.

Faustina

Quote from: Grifynne on May 11, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
If you find the audio, please share. I had no idea about that. Do you remember what the meltdown was about?
Somehow, it seems fitting that Heather would try to align herself with these half-wits.

I think so too:  ironic if her show ends up on Michael Vara's network, when he's already proven himself to be (1) highly unstable and (2) not have enough money or skills to have a half-decent website designed.  I went to it and couldn't even find tonight's show advertised.  Smdh....

Grifynne

Quote from: Friday on May 11, 2018, 04:06:03 PM
Bitch can't even get Vara's name right in her Facebook post. What a ding dong.

Haha you're right!
I also love how one guy gets a security warning when he clicks the Late Night in the Midlands link. All of this sideline stupidity surrounding HW seems so... appropriate.

Sean92008

Michael Vara isn't quite what you'd call well-read and he's definitely got a relaxant issue (or lazy tongue). He's a more southern George Noory. At times, he's better than George with the interviews as he stays  away from the stupid interjections("So, would they bleed to death if they lost too much blood?") but certainly doesn't bring anything to the table that would get him on C2C's list of fill-in regulars.

He is exponentially better than Heather and I don't see her being to handle that.

He accused Keith of being illiterate, if I remember correctly.

I'll listen to that file later, I probably heard it ages ago...  Something was circulating on BG back then.

Faustina

Quote from: Rico999 on May 11, 2018, 12:34:00 PM
If Dave is willing to make some personal appearances at key events and promote the show better than Heather, MITD will be looking good down the road.

I'd think it would be in the show's best interest if Dave attended as many paranormal conferences as possible; maybe even broadcasting the show live from them. 

Grifynne

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 11, 2018, 04:13:51 PM
Michael Vara isn't quite what you'd call well-read and he's definitely got a relaxant issue (or lazy tongue). He's a more southern George Noory. At times, he's better than George with the interviews as he stays  away from the stupid interjections("So, would they bleed to death if they lost too much blood?") but certainly doesn't bring anything to the table that would get him on C2C's list of fill-in regulars.

He is exponentially better than Heather and I don't see her being to handle that.

He accused Keith of being illiterate, if I remember correctly.

I'll listen to that file later, I probably heard it ages ago...  Something was circulating on BG back then.

The big question is: will he allow her to commandeer the show and dictate which calls are taken, etc.? Will he sit back and take it when she stops the interview to answer a personal phone call or talks over him? Will he be a pushover or will he explode on her when she starts her bullshit? :o

Sean92008

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 11, 2018, 04:01:00 PM
Fucking classic.

Or, if it were involving sex with a man as old as Art, fucking Jurassic...

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Grifynne on May 11, 2018, 04:16:35 PM
The big question is: will he allow her to commandeer the show and dictate which calls are taken, etc.? Will he sit back and take it when she stops the interview to answer a personal phone call or talks over him? Will he be a pushover or will he explode on her when she starts her bullshit? :o

All that will be revealed in Season 3.1. 0

yoursongs

Quote from: Grifynne on May 11, 2018, 01:59:51 PM
If you find the audio, please share. I had no idea about that. Do you remember what the meltdown was about?
Somehow, it seems fitting that Heather would try to align herself with these half-wits.

The Vara meltdown was aimed mainly at Richard Hoagland and Keith if I remember right.  Vara claimed Hoagland was the gatekeeper, called him "Richie Rich" or something similar, and said RCH pulled the strings. (Which wasn't true at all).  He quit the show and the network that night I think.

Grifynne

I notice that most of her followers aren't asking what happened to her broadcasting on Joe's network. It's almost as if that interview never happened in their world.

Ok, I stand corrected. Sparky (human, not a dog), in the second screenshot is asking for info on listening on UPRN. Wouldn't most shows have this info already out there by now?

Sean92008

Having listened to him once a month over the last three years...  It could get ugly.  If not during, afterward.

He can get confrontational.  He has talked about off-air interactions with an incredible vitriol.

Heater Wad better play nice.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 11, 2018, 03:57:21 PM
I get asked for them too..

Hey, nice tit!

I'm more of a jugs man myself

Grifynne

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 11, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

All that will be revealed in Season 3.1. 0

I shall be ready.

Hells Mole

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 10, 2018, 09:47:33 AM
I thought the friend who married Airyn's sister had died. I don't recall it being a guy named Carl.

So, is this Carl also got married to one of Airyn's sisters...  It gets very creepy.  VERY...

His web skills must put him in the "free for a friend" rate range.  Back in the mid-1990s, I had a cat that had a better web page.  I am not shitting you.

[I will be checking the Wayback machine when I get onto a PC, my cat used to get fan mail...]

She looks so much like Airyn in the face it leaves little doubt.  That and he's next to the same tree in a similar pose as the Art & Airyn by the tree on the beach shot.

Faustina

Tune in at 8:30 and find out!  The suspense begins.....   

Sean92008

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 11, 2018, 04:24:09 PM
Hey, nice tit!

I'm more of a jugs man myself

The smaller, the more likely they're Asian...  I like me some pancakes!

Grifynne

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 11, 2018, 04:21:38 PM
Having listened to him once a month over the last three years...  It could get ugly.  If not during, afterward.

He can get confrontational.  He has talked about off-air interactions with an incredible vitriol.

Heater Wad better play nice.

History says she won't. So it sounds like it will be worth tuning in tonight. ;D

Grifynne

Quote from: Faustina on May 11, 2018, 04:25:43 PM
Tune in at 8:30 and find out!  The suspense begins.....

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Grifynne on May 11, 2018, 04:24:41 PM
I shall be ready.

It might also be revealed if she's stopped the crying on cue too. But she'll no doubt still insist it isn't about her. Or ever was. And never shall be.

Sean92008

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 11, 2018, 04:24:51 PM
She looks so much like Airyn in the face it leaves little doubt.  That and he's next to the same tree in a similar pose as the Art & Airyn by the tree on the beach shot.

Art - dead married to Airyn
Carl - not dead married to sister 1
? - dead married to sister 2

I think (but can't reference now) Art recounted the name in his explanation of what happened after Ramona's death and how he met her. 

Grifynne

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 11, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

It might also be revealed if she's stopped the crying on cue too. But she'll no doubt still insist it isn't about her. Or ever was. And never shall be.

It never was about her. Never. It's all about Art Bell's legacy... Did we mention that she's Art Bell's legacy?

Faustina

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 11, 2018, 12:33:07 PM
I thought MITD started at 9PM Pacific? It means she is almost going head to head. I'm sure that is on purpose as well. Oh well, I won't be listening. My blood pressure can only take so much and given how pissed off I was last time after listening to her it's best I stick with Dave.

PS popcorn is always a must as a bellgabber.  :)

Yes, there will be some overlap, as Late Night in the Midlands starts just a half hour before MITD does.  Me, I will probably listen to both:  LNitM on my phone, and MITD on my laptop.  Tricky, but it can be done. 

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 11, 2018, 04:25:51 PM
The smaller, the more likely they're Asian...  I like me some pancakes!

Want some ice cream on those pancakes?

Kolchak

Quote from: Grifynne on May 11, 2018, 04:21:19 PM
I notice that most of her followers aren't asking what happened to her broadcasting on Joe's network. It's almost as if that interview never happened in their world.

Ok, I stand corrected. Sparky (human, not a dog), in the second screenshot is asking for info on listening on UPRN. Wouldn't most shows have this info already out there by now?

Zero communication. Multiple possible networks. Two shows with the same name. Appearing on different shows at random dates with differing air times. All of these things will confuse her elderly fan base.

Quote from: Grifynne on May 11, 2018, 04:13:39 PM
Haha you're right!
I also love how one guy gets a security warning when he clicks the Late Night in the Midlands link. All of this sideline stupidity surrounding HW seems so... appropriate.

I'm just not quite sure why she is going on LNM. Is she switching stations? Is she promoting her show on UPRN? Is she coming out with a book?

She'll take the opportunity to gather sympathy for how she was wronged by Keith for sure. At some point the victim routine has to end.

Idk, seems odd to me.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 11, 2018, 04:27:25 PM

Grifynne

Quote from: Kolchak on May 11, 2018, 04:32:37 PM
Zero communication. Multiple possible networks. Two shows with the same name. Appearing on different shows at random dates with differing air times. All of these things will confuse her elderly fan base.

It might help MitD's numbers because that's the one that's established. So they might go there thinking it's her show.  :P