• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Grifynne

Quote from: albrecht on May 10, 2018, 01:28:14 PM
I wonder if there is enough material for a "Paul and Ella" thread itself? I, for one, would like updates because they are classic and bizarre. And hard to understand what they mean in some of their posts.

There might be. What it lacks in quantity it makes up in weirdness. And they still seem to be going strong for Heather. If she really does come back on Monday, then that may give them more reason to pee the dog and tell the internet about it.  ;D

EDIT: By "it" I mean the unknown entity that is Paul and Ella.  :o

ponyboysunset

I wonder if there is enough material for a "Paul and Ella" thread itself? I, for one, would like updates because they are classic and bizarre. And hard to understand what they mean in some of their posts.
I will go where the updates are but this isn't a bad idea. Paul & Ella, their pumpkins, several dead dogs on dvd, socks, clothes steamers, a survival pen, and God knows what else. Tit problems if I read right. It's a new level of the bizarre.

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2018, 01:25:45 PM
Interesting that you would mention that.  I had heard similar rumors, but they ended quickly.

It was the first I'd heard anything about it, then the penny dropped. Is there motive there? Did he take out a $250,000 life insurance policy and bequest it to H?

Though on the basis of artbelllegacy.com, I'd say she got about $40  ;D ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 10, 2018, 01:23:43 PM
That's not Swishy, it's Daniel ex EOTR or does he have the name?
Could be.  I like using Swishy.  Who wants to be called Swishy?  I'm not even sure Swishy likes Swishy. ;)

Bluejay

Quote from: Faustina on May 10, 2018, 12:59:46 PM
Heather tweeted the following: 
“I'll be broadcasting from the Pahrump Walmart parking lot over the CB starting on Monday. The way late night talk radio was ment to be heard.”

Wow.

Kolchak

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 10, 2018, 09:14:01 AM
Hold it... Could this be interpreted as an ntention of putting up a Heather Wade archive of shows originally produced  by Rowland Enterprises?

Asking for a friend.

Nah. It was just a subscriber saying they wanted to download all of Heather's shows before cancelling their membership. They didn't talk about reposting them anywhere.

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 10, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
I will go where the updates are but this isn't a bad idea. Paul & Ella, their pumpkins, several dead dogs on dvd, socks, clothes steamers, a survival pen, and God knows what else. Tit problems if I read right. It's a new level of the bizarre.
It makes you wonder what they have in their basement.

Lilith

Why I'm generally against Democracy, in its purer forms and think there should be some qualifications for voting. But that is for the politics threads.  ;)

I would listen to their podcast if they did one.  I'd be curious what kind of callers they would get.

K_Dubb

Quote from: chefist on May 10, 2018, 01:27:25 PM
The foundation of the human ego is knowledge of our own mortality...the same theme follows throughout our history...worshiping gods to solidify immortality...fear of death around every corner...it's just our nature as animals that know we will eventually die.

You are a scholar, sir.  I do think it says something important that we can frighten ourselves sufficiently now with the machina and have left the deus far behind.

Freyja

Quote from: Faustina on May 10, 2018, 01:25:07 AM
I would love to hear Dave take on Basiago.  Someone needs to call him on that preposterous story about seeing Obama on Mars.

Seconded.

Why I'm generally against Democracy, in its purer forms and think there should be some qualifications for voting. But that is for the politics threads.  ;)

Growing support here for a ''Paul and Ella'' thread.

P.S. The socks said ''Heather'' on them when I got them

ponyboysunset

I'm going to dinner with friends tonight and I have told them about bellgab and every time I start talking about it IRL I'm like I sound crazy, don't I? Last time they were like but Art's dead, what now? I can't wait to tell them about Paul & Ella.

chefist

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 10, 2018, 01:36:29 PM
You are a scholar, sir.  I do think it says something important that we can frighten ourselves sufficiently now with the machina and have left the deus far behind.

Ha...not really...just interested in human nature...quest for contentment and peace. Watch this...all you need to know.

https://youtu.be/O5YpUsDsHmk

Grifynne

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 10, 2018, 01:42:08 PM
I'm going to dinner with friends tonight and I have told them about bellgab and every time I start talking about it IRL I'm like I sound crazy, don't I? Last time they were like but Art's dead, what now? I can't wait to tell them about Paul & Ella.

I couldn't imagine trying to explain this to anyone who isn't in the Bellgab know. I introduced my husband a long, long while back. He knows my eccentricities and quirks, and even then it was still rough. lol

albrecht

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 10, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
Growing support here for a ''Paul and Ella'' thread.

P.S. The socks said ''Heather'' on them when I got them
Yes, they did. I'm still not sure if they bought some kind of embroidered socks or if the sock package said "Heather," as in the sort of color, and Paul&Ella thought it was some kind of "sign" and so sent them to Heather?

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 10, 2018, 01:42:08 PM
I'm going to dinner with friends tonight and I have told them about bellgab and every time I start talking about it IRL I'm like I sound crazy, don't I? ...

"No, no, that's fine.  Please continue."

Grifynne

Quote from: albrecht on May 10, 2018, 01:46:07 PM
Yes, they did. I'm still not sure if they bought some kind of embroidered socks or if the sock package said "Heather," as in the sort of color, and Paul&Ella thought it was some kind of "sign" and so sent them to Heather?

I imagine they found some socks in a dark alley that had the name "Heather" written on them in fading black Sharpie.

chefist

Quote from: ItsOver on May 10, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

"No, no, that's fine.  Please continue."

;D

Hard to believe he was an accountant before going into comedy.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on May 10, 2018, 12:00:15 PM
They crashed because  the space aliens had just had their first taste of earth liquor and earth women. Remember Al Gore was born exactly nine months after the Roswell crash.

I thought it was radar or palindromes in general.

albrecht

Quote from: Grifynne on May 10, 2018, 01:48:21 PM
I imagine they found some socks in a dark alley that had the name "Heather" written on them in fading black Sharpie.
Haha.
I haven't listened in forever, does Heather ask her listeners to send her things (and how bad is it when you are begging for socks) or do listeners like Paul&Ella just send her stuff on their own volition? Steam-presses, socks, dead dog dvds, whatever vampire orbs pumpkin things, etc- such odd choices to send a person, especially a 'radio' host that you don't even know.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 10, 2018, 01:46:07 PM
We may be entering the realm of Dave Schrader show material.

Kolchak

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 10, 2018, 01:53:31 PM
That would be a ding on her saying it again! LMFAO!

Kind of hoping someone replies "I never asked for this."

Grifynne

Quote from: albrecht on May 10, 2018, 01:51:02 PM
Haha.
I haven't listened in forever, does Heather ask her listeners to send her things (and how bad is it when you are begging for socks) or do listeners like Paul&Ella just send her stuff on their own volition? Steam-presses, socks, dead dog dvds, whatever vampire orbs pumpkin things, etc- such odd choices to send a person, especially a 'radio' host that you don't even know.

I get the impression most of it was Paul and Ella randomly sending her stuff unless they are having private convos we can't see. That would be weird because most of what they post sounds like something you would send as a private discussion, but it's posted publicly. I just assumed they either didn't know how or didn't want to send private messages. lol