• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Quote from: WOTR on May 09, 2018, 07:44:29 PM
Disinfected with Bleach and Quaternary sanitizer might be the best option.  Or you caould ask what they use to sanitize the sex robots when the clients have finished (insert puke emoticon here.)
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/brothel-rents-out-lifelike-robot-10764130

Wish them luck.  Disposal of those things is  a cast iron bitch................

wr250

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 09, 2018, 07:47:59 PM
Wish them luck.  Disposal of those things is  a cast iron bitch................
i hear porches of abandoned houses in detroit work...

PrairieGhost

This idiot is doxxing peoples phone numbers live over youtube.  ::)

Quote from: wr250 on May 09, 2018, 07:49:09 PM
i hear porches of abandoned houses in detroit work...

True that.  Not everyone has access to an urban wasteland though.   

Sean92008

Quote from: yoursongs on May 09, 2018, 06:24:12 PM
I noticed she is back to using "Midnight in the Desert" with Heather Wade.  Isn't that a violation as compared to "Heather Wade's Midnight in the Desert" or doesn't it make one raspberry fuck of a difference?

Uh, it's a no doubter...  When the program is the star, the host goes afar.  When the star makes the show, the name you gotta know...  Or some other drivel to explain when you put the show first or second.

Grifynne

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2018, 06:54:18 PM
What makes you think that Dave wouldn't provide a great show about Trump, that even politics and Trump Haters would enjoy?  I think IF Dave is INTERESTED in it, and finds a guest he might want to talk to about it once every two years, then he shouldn't let fear of "haters" stop him. I'm not into shows about paranormal, but Spooky Tim and Dave make them fun for me to listen to.  It could be argued that a percentage of the bellgab audience might not want  paranormal, but we're listening because we enjoy Dave, and he makes it fun. 

If Dave is NOT interested in these topics, then thats a different story.

I don't mean to speak for him, but so far Dave doesn't seem too concerned about haters. I suspect that he really isn't interested in politics or he would include it, haters be damned. So really this is probably a moot point. And as someone who is into the paranormal subject, I am really glad he's not going into politics on the show. Not sure why people get so hung up on including it in EVERYTHING when it's already everywhere. There are other topics of interest that can be extremely deep and engaging. Let those of us who love non-political topics have our fun, and those who prefer politics can stick to the many, many, many options that are already out there and available every day.

chefist

Quote from: PrairieGhost on May 09, 2018, 07:50:29 PM
This idiot is doxxing peoples phone numbers live over youtube.  ::)

What a disaster...Heater made the right choice. Ha

Grifynne

Quote from: Skeleton Jelly on May 09, 2018, 07:13:28 PM
If you're gonna make a shit website, might as well break out the badass skeleton gifs, the classic alien gifs, the dancing baby & and so on and include a fake hit counter.

Just some good ole html done in notepad with a repeating space background, kind of like Mad Martians website

How about some stars or something that follow the cursor? lol

Around the end of high school, I dated a guy whose grandmother had so much crap on her computer. She downloaded a program that put sheep on your screen. That's it. Just tons and tons of sheep would take over your monitor. And I don't mean a handful. It was crazy. Man, the crap we used to do with PCs back in the day...  ;D

GravitySucks

Quote from: WOTR on May 09, 2018, 07:44:29 PM
Disinfected with Bleach and Quaternary sanitizer might be the best option.  Or you caould ask what they use to sanitize the sex robots when the clients have finished (insert puke emoticon here.)
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/brothel-rents-out-lifelike-robot-10764130

Before robots, what did they rinse out the women with?

Lilith

Quote from: Grifynne on May 09, 2018, 07:53:49 PM
I don't mean to speak for him, but so far Dave doesn't seem too concerned about haters. I suspect that he really isn't interested in politics or he would include it, haters be damned. So really this is probably a moot point. And as someone who is into the paranormal subject, I am really glad he's not going into politics on the show. Not sure why people get so hung up on including it in EVERYTHING when it's already everywhere. There are other topics of interest that can be extremely deep and engaging. Let those of us who love non-political topics have our fun, and those who prefer politics can stick to the many, many, many options that are already out there and available every day.

So in a round about way, are you saying Dave is not at all interested in keeping people like me as a listener long term? I got bored with paranormal at the turn of the century.

If such is the case, I would still listen sometimes, but I would not continue to subscribe long term

Ok, well, thats up to him.

Kolchak

"As far as Heather, I would write to Heather and tell her 'Hi'..."

Sounds like they aren't in close contact.

Bluejay

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 09, 2018, 06:19:04 PM
I think your instinct is spot on. The quota is filled on political radio and content. Unless it has a weird or esoteric thing to it and I don’t mean that nwo stuff alex jones does but more of an alternative history take which requires political discussion, then it isn’t worth it and it’s not that appealing.

ItsOver

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 09, 2018, 07:38:52 PM

The Rev. getting pissed. ;D These past few weeks rival ANY soap opera.

Grifynne

Quote from: brig on May 09, 2018, 07:59:12 PM
So in a round about way, are you saying Dave is not at all interested in keeping people like me as a listener long term? 

Ok, well, thats up to him.

You can't please everyone.

Rico999

Quote from: zeebo on May 09, 2018, 06:59:04 PM
I don't mind politics in the broad sense, particularly as it relates to historical contexts, or general principles.  Like how about a show on the Russian Revolution which I know nothing about?  Or the influence of the Enlightenment on our Constitution?  Or how about what were Caesar and the Senate really up to back in the day? 

You -- or anyone else interested -- might wanna check out "Letters & Politics" on KPFA M-TH at 10 AM PDT.  It's a program featuring historical analysis pertaining to current events, featuring top scholars in their respective fields.   

Also, I saw about 50 pages back that someone had some interest in WWI.  There's a great book to read called "A World Undone," by G.J. Meyer.  It's an excellent history of the Great War.  And with regard to the run up to that war, check out Sean McMeekin's, "July 1914."   

wr250

If you're gonna make a shit website, might as well break out the badass skeleton gifs, the classic alien gifs, the dancing baby & and so on and include a fake hit counter.

Just some good ole html done in notepad with a repeating space background, kind of like Mad Martians website
http://www.wonder-tonic.com/geocitiesizer/content.php?theme=1&music=4&url=artbelllegacy.com

Sean92008

Quote from: aldousburbank on May 09, 2018, 07:01:39 PM
Schplitshow format? Edgy!

I've never heard George say it except with his visits with Tim Conway, Jr...

SPLIT SHOW!

aldousburbank

Quote from: Mad_Martian on May 09, 2018, 07:16:43 PM

FUCK YOU!!!

Good stuff!

timebandit

haha heather's taking back what's hers...
omg the news gives me chills..
so dynamic.. she'll again own the night with her beauty..

#Heather4Life

Lilith

Quote from: Grifynne on May 09, 2018, 07:59:50 PM
You can't please everyone.

As long as it brings him success, and he's happy, I wish him the best!

It's good to know before I get too hopeful  :)

Bluejay

Quote from: Christ on a Bike on May 09, 2018, 06:28:31 PM
There's gonna be a shit storm in the desert over the use of the name nonetheless. At least telling them apart won't be too difficult.

Bluejay

Quote from: albrecht on May 09, 2018, 06:57:53 PM
Exopolitics, ghosts of dead politicians, ghosts of women politicians had killed, secret societies and connections with political revolutions and politicians, black budgets, UFO cover-ups, Satanic politicians, politicians who use mediums or astrologers,.....

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 09, 2018, 07:04:18 PM
It’s not like paranormal moved anywhere. Politics used to be somewhat believable.
Trump surprising many, especially of the professional political analyst variety, so many politician sex scandals, a candidate that was pissed off that the press wasn't  believing he tried to stab his mother- and who is a brain surgeon, the whole Q stuff, politicians who care more about foreigners and illegals than citizens, and the rewriting and tearing down of statues, art, and renaming buildings, parks, and streets of people who just a few short years ago used to be considered Founding Fathers or heroes. etc.

ItsTelly

Quote from: wr250 on May 09, 2018, 08:01:27 PM
http://www.wonder-tonic.com/geocitiesizer/content.php?theme=1&music=4&url=artbelllegacy.com

Is this best viewed with Netscape?  I'll have to bring out the good ol' Packard Bell I purchased at Sears to view it.

Just like old times! :)

Telly

zeebo

Quote from: Grifynne on May 09, 2018, 07:57:26 PM
How about some stars or something that follow the cursor? lol

Around the end of high school, I dated a guy whose grandmother had so much crap on her computer. She downloaded a program that put sheep on your screen. That's it. Just tons and tons of sheep would take over your monitor. And I don't mean a handful. It was crazy. Man, the crap we used to do with PCs back in the day...  ;D

There was a time when people used to actually buy that flying toaster screensaver.   ::)

Grifynne

Quote from: ItsTelly on May 09, 2018, 08:11:29 PM
Is this best viewed with Netscape?  I'll have to bring out the good ol' Packard Bell I purchased at Sears to view it.

Just like old times! :)

Telly

It only works if you get your internet from one of those old AOL CDs.

Grifynne

Quote from: zeebo on May 09, 2018, 08:14:03 PM
There was a time when people used to actually buy that flying toaster screensaver.   ::)

I don't know if I should feel nostalgic or embarrassed.

zeebo

Quote from: Rico999 on May 09, 2018, 08:00:49 PM
You -- or anyone else interested -- might wanna check out "Letters & Politics" on KPFA M-TH at 10 AM PDT.  It's a program featuring historical analysis pertaining to current events, featuring top scholars in their respective fields.   ...

Ah cool, I used to listen to KPFA long ago when I lived nearby.  Will definitely seek that out, thanks!

comaphobe

Quote from: wr250 on May 09, 2018, 08:01:27 PM

No "Guestbook by Lpage" button? Also, no scrolling lower case "g" watermark following you down the page. The Geoshizer needs a tweak. Somebody needs to ICQ the author of the page and tell them to take it up a notch.