• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 08, 2018, 07:02:00 PM
I am confused too. As his wife is 36 so really not a young girl. Try again whoever made that. Lol.
DS needs to do a show on the fountain of youth, with wife Winnie as a guest. 

moosie

Quote from: ItsOver on May 08, 2018, 07:10:56 PM
It goes back to someone contacting a radio station manager, asking if they were going to carry MITD with Art, prior to it's start.  The manager replied by saying he believed they were airing Dave Noorie.  ;D
Ouch, LOL

bellNwhistle

It goes back to someone contacting a radio station manager, asking if they were going to carry MITD with Art, prior to it's start.  The manager replied by saying he believed they were airing Dave Noorie.  ;D
LMFAO!

zeebo

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 08, 2018, 07:19:01 PM
LMFAO!

We have the esteemed Lonevoice to thank for that gem. 

bellNwhistle

So.. some HW fanboy made that graphic, I’m assuming? Suggesting DS is a pervert/deviant because his wife looks young? How fucking pathetic.

Or did a BellGabber get out of the asylum? ::)

WOTR

Quote from: chefist on May 08, 2018, 10:37:35 AM
I'll take a look at it, thanks. Serbia lost 25% of their population...25 freaking %! Jesus...Germany, France and England each lost close to 4%.
Is that 4% combined, or taken individually?

***Yes, I know...  It was a (lame) joke.

trostol

i think all her FB fans are those tide pod eaters

dsz

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 08, 2018, 07:02:00 PM
I am confused too. As his wife is 36 so really not a young girl. Try again whoever made that. Lol.

Unless Dave and his wife are secretly crazy and full of BS like Heather then she could be much younger.

#TrustNoOne

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on May 08, 2018, 07:20:45 PM
We have the esteemed Lonevoice to thank for that gem.
Ha!  Yes, thanks, Zeeb.  Not only did the guy get the first name wrong, he actually spelled the last name "Noorie." ;D
I'd wouldn't be surprised if most of PremRat misspelled Jorch's name. ;)

69CheckMate

Quote from: Grifynne on May 08, 2018, 04:26:47 PM
She could have had it all... instead, she has a cuckshed and a handful of sycophants.

Would that be pronounced psycho-fans, or sicko-pants?

WOTR

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 08, 2018, 06:57:57 PM
I'm a little worried about Dave after what happened to the last host...
You are concerned that somebody will buy him a house, give him free advice and gift him some expensive broadcast equipment?

SnapT

LIVE NOW: Falkie's final show is a humdinger featuring a special guest...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hubKjZlS-Q

albrecht

Quote from: ShayP on May 08, 2018, 07:31:42 PM
Or condom snorters.

https://youtu.be/5ro7mHGXA88
Well, it seems that the results of the whole "free condoms for kids" programs were not the ones anticipated by the pro or con sides!

Grifynne

Quote from: 69CheckMate on May 08, 2018, 07:28:07 PM
Would that be pronounced psycho-fans, or sicko-pants?
They are interchangeable in this case.  ;D

SaucyRossy

I could be wrong but I think it goes back to the Sirius run up.

El Chorro

Quote from: SnapT on May 08, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

Omg that's hilarious.

ItsOver

Quote from: SaucyRossy on May 08, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
I could be wrong but I think it goes back to the Sirius run up.
You may well be right, SR.  DM and MITD have all become one big pile of Yorkshire pudding in my head.

Grifynne

Quote from: SnapT on May 08, 2018, 07:30:09 PM

He sure sounds serious in the video description. And he's calling you out, White Crow.

El Chorro

Quote from: El Chorro on May 08, 2018, 07:37:55 PM
Omg that's hilarious.

Priceless. "The reason I look older is I'm mostly Eastern European..."

popple

Why can't Heather's fans meme?  :-[

WhiteCrow

Quote from: albrecht on May 08, 2018, 06:41:23 PM
Yeah I recall HP etc arguing that refilling ink-jets was bad, proprietary, would cause damage to machine, would void warranties etc etc.

GM still refused a repair under warranty because my cousin installed K&N air filter not OEM and since guy had already put VIN in the 'system' the 'known issue' wasn't covered. I don't know all the details but the guy implied if he would've replaced the K&N before he took it in the warranty would've covered the issue but K&N was considered a "modification" since it is a different type. And that was just an air-filter?

Stay away from K&N air filters on anything but collector type (limited use) cars that are typically used only on fair weather days.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: popple on May 08, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
Why can't Heather's fans meme?  :-]

Because they use K&N air filters :-]

wr250

Quote from: albrecht on May 08, 2018, 06:41:23 PM
Yeah I recall HP etc arguing that refilling ink-jets was bad, proprietary, would cause damage to machine, would void warranties etc etc.

GM still refused a repair under warranty because my cousin installed K&N air filter not OEM and since guy had already put VIN in the 'system' the 'known issue' wasn't covered. I don't know all the details but the guy implied if he would've replaced the K&N before he took it in the warranty would've covered the issue but K&N was considered a "modification" since it is a different type. And that was just an air-filter?
K&N air filters have issues. but thats not for this thread.

weeberwubber

Quote from: chefist on May 08, 2018, 12:49:06 PM
Have you ever thought about an official Discord chat channel for the show? Maybe for premium members.

I've grown used to the 187 Discord channels that we currently have.

Sean92008

Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 08, 2018, 07:47:18 PM
Stay away from K&N air filters on anything but collector type (limited use) cars that are typically used only on fair weather days.

I had a mechanic who, literally, pulled the K&N filter out of my car put one in at his own expense and and proceeded to warn me not to put it back in.

I guess that the oil that the filter membrane is treated with can become airborne and get deep down into the system.  I guess it really screws up with the mixture and everything else tied in with the fuel/air mixture sensors.

Oh, I did pay for the filter but he did the change first.

wr250

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 08, 2018, 07:51:49 PM
I had a mechanic who, literally, pulled the K&N filter out of my car put one in at his own expense and and proceeded to warn me not to put it back in.

I guess that the oil that the filter membrane is treated with can become airborne and get deep down into the system.  I guess it really screws up with the mixture and everything else tied in with the fuel/air mixture sensors.

Oh, I did pay for the filter but he did the change first.
its worse than that.

weeberwubber

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 08, 2018, 12:55:34 PM
Dave,

You lost me at "And one last favor, ease up on Heather. "

She was handed the goose that laid the golden egg and proceeded to choke that chicken!   ::)

Now, I am sure you have read about how we have been diagnosing her "condition." Any way us outsiders cut it, there's something wrong.  I know, I know, you've got to be diplomatic and I'm sure that you have graced with much more patience than I ever have had...

One thing that I would highly recommend... At the close of the show, while it's great to thank Art and even George, thanking Heather while she has been encouraging her followers to attack and berate her replacement and flood your phone lines, well, she needs to get that shit figured out before being nice to her.

In the grand scheme, she was just keeping the chair warm for you. And in the process, destroying the brand; especially in the last month.

Congratulations!  You and your "cradle-robbed teen bride" have already done more in one day than Heather did in over 2 years to endear yourselves to me. 

Kick ass and don't suck.

Heather's call to arms for her followers to support her leans heavily on how badly she was wronged and treated and how horrible Keith and the old show are. Being nice to her and asking people to understand that she is having a really hard time leaves her punching at the air. Freakin 4d chess!

Sean92008

Quote from: popple on May 08, 2018, 07:43:28 PM
Why can't Heather's fans meme?  :-[

Same reason they like Heather.

Same reason they send blank $600 money orders.

Same reason they can't spell and suffer frequent malapropisms.