• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Grifynne

Quote from: yoursongs on May 07, 2018, 11:14:30 PM
Already this guy (Dave S.) has done something that HW NEVER DID!  He went to England to investigate a UFO incident.   HW has never been out of her studio as far as we know.

She's trapped in the cuckshed. Got lost. That's why she couldn't go on the air.

dsz

Quote from: trostol on May 07, 2018, 11:11:42 PM
saying so matter of factly she is better than Dave..when she isn't

What planet are you living on? I never said she was better. I said if she did those things she has potential to be better and win people over. I said this has been boring. I'm saying listening to her may be cringe inducing at times, but at least there's some energy there and it's not nappy time radio.

Bluejay

Quote from: FLLFlash on May 07, 2018, 11:06:05 PM
Use in a sentence:

"I hope something impactful doesn't happen to my bowels."

Morgus

Quote from: KMKMKM on May 07, 2018, 11:09:28 PM
Will Dave still fill in on C2C?  Not sure if he said anything- I missed the beginning of the show and would rather listen in its entirety once uploaded.
No Dave didn't mention c2c at all.
However Noory was here posting at bellgab an hour before MITD started tonight and he posted he knew who the new host was.
So I suspect Dave must have asked permission from Noory and c2c to takeover MITD since it competes with them for 3 hours each weeknight.  Maybe having good relations with Noory will allow Dave to still guest host on some weekends for c2c.

Taco Bell

Quote from: yoursongs on May 07, 2018, 11:14:30 PM
Already this guy (Dave S.) has done something that HW NEVER DID!  He went to England to investigate a UFO incident.   HW has never been out of her studio as far as we know.

It all came to her. Every single paranormal experience, ever.

HumanBeing

Quote from: TigerLily on May 07, 2018, 11:12:32 PM
But are you Koala Chlamydified?

When a bar announces last call for the night and people look around to see what is available. I've never taken any of those chicks home.
;D

AstroBuzz

Dave Schrader was a great choice to take over hosting MITD! Dave seems like a serious, no BS, type of guy. Asks good questions of the guests and keeps it interesting. Big improvement over the previous host.

Bluejay

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 07, 2018, 11:17:56 PM
When a bar announces last call for the night and people look around to see what is available. I've never taken any of those chicks home.
;D

FLLFlash

Quote from: dsz on May 07, 2018, 10:50:24 PM
I'd say they'd want to stick with the spark of the Red Eye guys even with their asinine topics as to not be sued by people falling asleep at the wheel. This has managed to be more dry than John Batchelor.

John Batchelor is incredible.

Red Eye is one long commercial break interrupted by brief clips of a show. I find it unlistenable.

dsz

Quote from: Taco Bell on May 07, 2018, 11:17:52 PM
It all came to her. Every single paranormal experience, ever.

Come on... to her credit she did share when she went to that native american ceremony whatever deal about a year ago (I think) and she had to leave the ritual because she had to piss. I don't think she could have made that up, so that was 1.

FLLFlash

Quote from: brig on May 07, 2018, 10:51:23 PM
There are almost 450 people in this thread right now.  Good job showing up to support each other and give the show a chance bellgabbers!!

I'm genuinely impressed.

I can't believe I'm in here. It seems like years since I've done this.

HumanBeing

Quote from: comaphobe on May 07, 2018, 11:13:34 PM
That parking lot is long gone.

What is there now? the ACC? and hello possible fellow Canadian  8)

El Chorro

Quote from: FLLFlash on May 07, 2018, 11:21:30 PM
John Batchelor is incredible.

Red Eye is one long commercial break interrupted by brief clips of a show. I find it unlistenable.

I enjoy Batchelor a lot. I like his style and his shows. Unfortunately they stopped carrying him where I am. I put him more in the Art category than the vast middle, but you have to like his historic topics.

Sean92008

Ever wonder to yourself about all the illiteracy (ok, the linguistic challenges) of the FB Heather group sycophants?

It seems like a very high percentage of stupidity compared to reading the thousands and thousands of posts here on BellGab.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FLLFlash on May 07, 2018, 11:22:56 PM
I can't believe I'm in here. It seems like years since I've done this.

What are words you said to your wife recently? :D

I like to think that in a few months, after all the drama and lies have ended, Mrs. Heather Girl Noory and Producer Perfect Tommy will get hitched, move to a small cabin in Montana and just make hundreds of hours of podcasts on fly fishing.

Sean92008

Quote from: El Chorro on May 07, 2018, 11:23:31 PM
I enjoy Batchelor a lot. I like his style and his shows. Unfortunately they stopped carrying him where I am. I put him more in the Art category than the vast middle, but you have to like his historic topics.

I'm pretty sure JB streams through his NYC station.  I remember him on (I think) KFI in L.A. but don't recall an OTA station in SoCal any longer.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 07, 2018, 11:24:00 PM
What are words you said to your wife recently? :D

Another dick comment fm the Dickdr.  As we should all come to expect.

dsz

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 07, 2018, 11:23:51 PM
Ever wonder to yourself about all the illiteracy (ok, the linguistic challenges) of the FB Heather group sycophants?

It seems like a very high percentage of stupidity compared to reading the thousands and thousands of posts here on BellGab.

The smarts are in them. They just haven't completed Typing 101 at the home yet.

Taco Bell

Quote from: dsz on May 07, 2018, 11:22:45 PM
Come on... to her credit she did share when she went to that native american ceremony whatever deal about a year ago (I think) and she had to leave the ritual because she had to piss. I don't think she could have made that up, so that was 1.

Nah, she just had a very important phone call.

Grifynne

That probably explains why they are her sycophants. Anyone with a brain that looks an inch below the surface will start to see cracks in what she tells them.

comaphobe

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 07, 2018, 11:23:28 PM
What is there now? the ACC? and hello possible fellow Canadian  8)

ACC, skydome, yuppster condos, a bunch of other nonsense... Chinatown here, Spadina.

Pizzapunch

Scully

Quote from: Sarah on May 07, 2018, 10:47:45 PM
HA HA!

I couldn't be happier!

I was hoping for Dave Schrader but I wasn't expecting to get so lucky.

If you're not familiar with Dave, you're in for a treat!

Dave hosts / hosted Darkness Radio and is / was a guest host on C2C and he's done some of my all-time favorite interviews.

Dave covers ALL paranormal topics very well and he's also a lot of fun when the topic is less serious.

Ahhhhhh... this is good.

Ditto!

Grifynne

Quote from: Pizzapunch on May 07, 2018, 11:26:31 PM

You mean Bellgab isn't a BDSM device? I thought that's why it was so damn satisfying to come here.  ;D

FLLFlash

Quote from: dsz on May 07, 2018, 11:03:00 PM
Well thankfully here isn't the totality of radio listeners. I mean I'm a huge JBW fan but even he puts me to sleep almost a quarter of the time. So this... No dice. If Heather can get her shit together, address all the Bellgab accusations head on without cowering and crying, stop modulating her voice, stop with the BS... etc etc (very long list) I still say she wins over Schrader. I don't see how this, in this format with this host, can improve.

Nah. Too much Kool-Ade fer you.

KMKMKM

Quote from: Morgus on May 07, 2018, 11:17:15 PM
No Dave didn't mention c2c at all.
However Noory was here posting at bellgab an hour before MITD started tonight and he posted he knew who the new host was.
So I suspect Dave must have asked permission from Noory and c2c to takeover MITD since it competes with them for 3 hours each weeknight.  Maybe having good relations with Noory will allow Dave to still guest host on some weekends for c2c.

Thanks!  Maybe the news of Ian Punnett returning for an occasional weekend show means that Dave is out.  I know they(Ian and Dave) are also on good terms so hopefully whatever happened/happens was amicable.  A healthy relationship between C2C and MITD would be great.

Hey, whatever happened to the crazy guy that used to read the news when Art was on? Does he still have a show?