• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

K_Dubb

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 07, 2018, 10:14:19 AM
That's ok Tyrion switches sides all the time. Be cool, be like Tyrion.

Haha you're right I suppose it doesn't matter anyway.

trostol

Quote from: mv on May 07, 2018, 07:27:31 AM
There will definitely be a new thread.  The question is... does this one get renamed?

the artist formerly known as Heather Wade

Lilith

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 07, 2018, 09:25:15 AM
You have to fill out an application of essay questions to join her fan group?

I mean.. Seriously!?

What more evidence does anyone need that she has now formed a cult.

A group of people being emotionally manipulated by dishonesty out of their money by an individual.

This is a typical modus operandi of a sociopath as well.  Build walls around people and groups
to prevent access to differing opinions or objective truth which creates a fertile ground for weaving
the necessary them-against-us fantasy world.

I think her role model is Senda.

Sean92008

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 07, 2018, 08:59:53 AM
Difference being Schrader gets vilified for having a religious influence while Punnet gets glorified. Alleluia!

Ian seems to be cut of the same cloth, though not as good, as Art Bell.  He seems well-read and engaged.  Neither of them are in the same class as Art, both of them are much easier to listen to than George because of how they engage an interviewee.  I promise to listen, whoever it is, and support as best I can because I want Keith to rub Heather's nose in it. She shat all over Art's legacy.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: K_Dubb on May 07, 2018, 10:19:19 AM
Haha you're right I suppose it doesn't matter anyway.

No truer words have ever been spoken regarding all of this! LOL Bravo Kdubb.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: weeberwubber on May 07, 2018, 08:59:53 AM
Difference being Schrader gets vilified for having a religious influence while Punnet gets glorified. Alleluia!

They're both hacks.

morgana213

Quote from: WOTR on May 07, 2018, 10:11:44 AM
Pft.  You say that now... But just wait until your mentor of three years dies.
:o ;D

Lilith

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 07, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
He started a new podcast called “Conspiracy Unlimited” that is very Jackstaresque.

Hmmm,  I might like that...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on May 07, 2018, 10:21:22 AM
I think her roll model is Senda.

That's a well valid and rounded, role model.... But I guess he does have the distinct ability to roll too.

K_Dubb

Quote from: ponyboysunset on May 07, 2018, 10:28:09 AM
No truer words have ever been spoken regarding all of this! LOL Bravo Kdubb.

Thanks milady

Quote from: username on May 07, 2018, 10:28:14 AM
They're both hacks.

I am somewhat surprised you don't like Schrader. He isn't awful, he is almost exclusively paranormal too. Which is a nice change from the political, and Beet health benefits on C2C. 

Bluejay

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on May 07, 2018, 06:05:50 AM
I forgot who it was, but whoever coined the phrase 'Wading Through the Desert' so long ago really nailed it.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Hells Mole on May 07, 2018, 09:43:33 AM
What I get when I follow that link is an audio clip of completely borked, mangled "quality" which is Heather saying something about enjoying the time that we do have followed by endless silence.
repeatedly. Over and over.  :o

bellNwhistle

Quote from: trostol on May 07, 2018, 10:21:06 AM
the artist formerly known as Heather Wade
Which gender sign are we using?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 07, 2018, 10:32:01 AM
I am somewhat surprised you don't like Schrader. He isn't awful, he is almost exclusively paranormal too. Which is a nice change from the political, and Beet health benefits on C2C.

I'm just jaded and think most invovled in the paranormal field, are hacks. I don't dislike him personally I'm sure he's a nice guy. I just think he has zero charisma. Truthfully, this show will definitely see an improvement from the last host, that we can all agree with.

Bluejay

Quote from: mv on May 07, 2018, 07:20:38 AM
I'm open to name change ideas for this thread, or we could just leave it as is and create a new thread entitled "Midnight In The Desert with Blah."

The first name change idea that came to me was "Former Podcaster Heather Wade."

Thoughts?

timebandit

#SufferSlingsAndArrows4YouHeather
#MyLife4You
#MyTreasure4You
#MyLove4You
#Die4You

zeebo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on May 07, 2018, 09:44:19 AM
You do not remember Ian very well. You will get Jason the guy who thinks he was re-incarnated or something from a horse. Ian will have him on until your ears bleed.

Ha I fortunately missed this horse everyone's talking about, but I do recall some good one-off shows he did.  My prob was he did too much true crime stuff.  Most of the time though I just caught his "crypto news" then fell asleep.

nbirnes

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on May 07, 2018, 06:05:50 AM
I forgot who it was, but whoever coined the phrase 'Wading Through the Desert' so long ago really nailed it.

It was brig, of course. Unless it wasn't. But I think it was.

Grifynne

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 07, 2018, 05:49:40 AM

Thinking about Heather and her fans claiming that MITD was hers, the wormhole was hers, etc..  You know what? Let's say that's true. Let's say it was hers. He "gave" it to her to carry on in his stead. BUT she gave it up. She walked away.  She chose not to do her job for two weeks.  She's now chosen to do something else, with someone else.  So she gets nothing.

It's like that part in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. "You get nothing. You lose! Good day, sir."

But Heather IS the legacy. How you can wormhole without her?

Lilith

Quote from: nbirnes on May 07, 2018, 10:50:36 AM
It was brig, of course. Unless it wasn't. But I think it was.

I'll never tell either way  ;)

(Mostly cuz I don't remember)  8)

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 07, 2018, 11:03:08 AM
a comedy gold mine awaits:

https://twitter.com/TheeArtVandelay/status/993536164614127616
You're not going to get in. You have to pass a formal background test and they need a urine sample and maybe, just maybe you can join the "fans" page.