• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

HumanBeing

Quote from: username on May 05, 2018, 06:06:10 PM
That is a fair assessment, he does bring in people from different fields, even if he is off track. It is theater for the mind as I believe I heard someone once say.

Theater for the pathological mind.
Bless his lil heart.

HumanBeing

Quote from: Jinger Rat Snapps on May 05, 2018, 06:25:42 PM
He is totally crap, sounds drunk, constantly begs people for money, wonders off to never never land and has a Divinity degree and if you ask him or one of his mods if it was bought on-line they ban you.  Just where she needs to be.

He sounds like a dick, pissing all over people.
:D

bellNwhistle

I dunno... maybe he wanted to be balls deep because he was attracted to her- or even attracted to the parts of her that were like him.  But the only men I’d want to bang in their 70’s would have to be looking pretty damn good for their age. Otherwise, it’s just whoring yourself out for some selfish reason- money, job security, etc...

I honestly can’t see a woman in her sane mind, with Art in the shape he was, being desperately horny for the man. Sorry. Not saying they didn’t bump uglies, but WTF was she thinking if they did?

**No offense to older men. I actually prefer older men. But a 30 or 40 yr old with a deep physical attraction to a worn down, dying guy? One who is married (albeit to another young woman- but I think the reasons for Airyn marrying Art are relatively clear)? One who is  “famous”? Who she thinks has $$$?

(So maybe it’s the age difference.. not specifically the age. But there are very few people 30+ years older than me who would be on my “booty call” radar)

HumanBeing

Quote from: Catsmile on May 05, 2018, 06:39:58 PM
Heath Wads narrative about being the chosen one, and Art making his wife listen to her on a very small podcast. Art proclaiming shes "got it" and through his will alone can make her one of the greats in "Radio" audio internet streaming. Along with having her as his co-host, producer, host. Really stomps the fuck out of Arts The Stalkerâ,,¢ narrative, doesn't it? Art planned day one, to have his "chosen one" hone her skills under himself, at his listeners expense. Pun intended.

# All Of It Is Laughable.
# 2 Narcissist Entangled In A Co-dependent Ego Cluster Fuck.
# Stories Made Up After The Fact.
# Covering Up Whats Going On In Private Behind Closed Doors.
# It's Our Turn 2 Take Art & Heath 4 A Ride.
# Like They Took Us 4 A Ride.
# Then Dumping Us In The Middle Of Nowhere.
# Once We Served Their Egos.
# Turnabout Is Fair Play.
# It's Our Turn Nao.
# Bask In All The Glorious Joy.
# Only Weak Minded & Sycophants Gobble This Tripe Up @ Face Value.
# Weak Sauce.
# FlailingInTheDark
# TeamGloriousFailingClusterFuck&LuLz

The whole thing sounds like an episode of "The Outer Limits". The reboot version from the 90's.

Bart Ell

Quote from: starramus on May 06, 2018, 05:23:11 AM
If Heather had only conceived instead of swallowing all of that geriatric semen she could have at least collected child support.

And have a baby out of her cock?
Think of what your typing, man.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Bart Ell on May 06, 2018, 06:28:13 AM
And have a baby out of her cock?
Think of what your typing, man.

Does this mean touching dinks was involved?

AZZERAE

If Heather had only conceived instead of swallowing all of that geriatric semen she could have at least collected child support.

Yussiz

HumanBeing

Quote from: DarKPenguiN on May 05, 2018, 06:58:34 PM
Pretty much nailed my thoughts on the entire thing... Lot of fucking 'make believe' and wishful thoughts flying around if anyone really believed they were 'in love' like high school sweethearts. What the fuck would a 70 year old have in common with a 30 year old anyhow especially if shes from the third world...I mean, fuck me.

It was quid pro quo and theres nothing wrong with that if everyone gets what they want- But to pretend otherwise is disingenuous at best...

Shes ready for someone her own age and probably from her home country.

Who hacked this account or did the meds work?
Either way what an extreme dichotomy of posts  :D

timebandit

I wonder what heather's wearing right now?  ::)

HumanBeing

Quote from: Freyja on May 05, 2018, 07:25:33 PM
Seriously? to the guvment?? What have you been smoking?

Maybe it was a F/U to us all...just saying....

HumanBeing

Quote from: Freyja on May 05, 2018, 07:31:45 PM
LOL...yeah, more likely at love at the first $$ sign and love at almost tight pussy.

(and just to harp back on this)
you say that like it is a bad thing

Quote from: username on May 05, 2018, 04:04:05 PM
This is solid stuff, however Keith blocked me on Twitter, I Told him to stick his radio up his ass & turn it side ways.

I was only kidding!

I'm blocked, too. I called him a pussy. I was only kidding!

BobGrau

Quote from: mv on May 05, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
haha, how odd for that to be the thing that grabs you.

I really hope there's  a Laughing MV outtakes clip on the horizon.

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 05, 2018, 08:18:23 PM
Im a hockey fan so I don’t mind you. ;)

Oh yeah? So do you have a favorite team?  :D

HumanBeing

She was only looking for some kind of energetic boost from ingesting the 'life force' of Art.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2018, 09:40:16 PM
With that dry climate I think she needs to skin him within 3 days after soaking him in ice water.  There are many methods.  I'm a little rusty.  She should just dig him up and refrigerate him until she's ready to form her new skin suit.   :D
I can see Mr. Rogers saying those very words.

ShayP

Quote from: ItsOver on May 06, 2018, 07:51:34 AM
I can see Mr. Rogers saying those very words.

LOL!  You know you read my post in the Fred Rogers voice.  ;)  ;D

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 05:38:18 AM
I dunno... maybe he wanted to be balls deep because he was attracted to her- or even attracted to the parts of her that were like him.  But the only men I’d want to bang in their 70’s would have to be looking pretty damn good for their age. Otherwise, it’s just whoring yourself out for some selfish reason- money, job security, etc...

I honestly can’t see a woman in her sane mind, with Art in the shape he was, being desperately horny for the man. Sorry. Not saying they didn’t bump uglies, but WTF was she thinking if they did?

**No offense to older men. I actually prefer older men. But a 30 or 40 yr old with a deep physical attraction to a worn down, dying guy? One who is married (albeit to another young woman- but I think the reasons for Airyn marrying Art are relatively clear)? One who is  “famous”? Who she thinks has $$$?

(So maybe it’s the age difference.. not specifically the age. But there are very few people 30+ years older than me who would be on my “booty call” radar)

;D
Heather seemed quite enamored with Art even before she personally met him in Pahrump.
The cult of celebrity and the power of money is one helluva drug.
There are a nice few old, and not so good looking, guys who hit above their weight simply because they were a celebrity and wealthy.

ItsOver

Quote from: ShayP on May 06, 2018, 07:54:27 AM
LOL!  You know you read my post in the Fred Rogers voice.  ;)  ;D
Ha!  Absolutely.  Much as I read Zeebo's posts in Rocky's voice.

HumanBeing

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 06, 2018, 08:01:32 AM
This is hard to look at  :-X

Because he's dead?
or because he managed to find a young woman to marry him  ;D

I was skimming through this.
http://www.everyculture.com/No-Sa/The-Philippines.html

"Women believe that marriage to a wealthy man or a foreigner will guarantee happiness."

bellNwhistle

Quote from: HumanBeing on May 06, 2018, 07:34:44 AM
Oh yeah? So do you have a favorite team?  :D

At the risk of haters voicing their displeasure..  ::)

I lived in Los Angeles when I became a fan, so of course the Kings. But I also like the Redwings. :P