• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

How many pet cats did Heather own versus how many cats did she sacrifice in her coven?

Discuss amongst yourselves. ::)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on May 05, 2018, 06:51:36 PM
Just mebbee, Irene/Airyn got just what she signed up for with "pay-off" much sooner than she may have expected...remember Art made her change her name.

For fuck sake, they barely knew each other...Ramona wasn't even "cold" yet. She was 22 years old when she married him...Art was what?...almost 40 years older than she was?

As it is told, right or wrong, Irene/Airyn didn't care about Art's show...wasn't even interested if that is true. So what does that tell us??
Why would she care about Heather Wade if she has all the cards, power and $$ in her pocket?

Seems she is finally "free" in her early 30's to do whatever she wants with a pocket full of $$, depending what's in Art's will.

Where the tragedy lies, IMHO is with Asia and the new baby Alex who have lost a father, whether he ever cared to be one or not...he certainly didn't care with his previous children.

Ever think that Airyn/Irene may be thinking ...GAWD, it's finally over?!?!...with some sigh of relief and a pocket full of $$

Plus she gets survivor benefits for the kids until at least 18. I think 22 if they are going toncollege. And she gets Art’s social security benefits too as a widower.

Sean92008

SpookyTim,

Time and link, please.  ET zone is good enough, I can doos my mathmaticals just finely now hear.

RIP Festus

Sean92008

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2018, 07:07:32 PM
Plus she gets survivor benefits for the kids until at least 18. I think 22 if they are going toncollege. And she gets Art’s social security benefits too as a widower.
Could that be Art's final fuck you to the government?

timebandit

has heather gone radio silent?..
nothing lately on facebook?
thanks

Sean92008

Quote from: timebandit on May 05, 2018, 07:10:57 PM
has heather gone radio silent?..
nothing lately on facebook?
thanks
She's working on a speedy recovery from Art's death.

More likely, she's reading all the documents her lawyer just sent her about what she's doing wrong if she really wants to sue Keith.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2018, 04:20:38 PM
I think funerals are the most morbid invention of the human mind.  But they make people money, so the game goes on...

# Funerals Back In The Day Were Always About The Living, As They Still Are.
# Paying respects & giving closure to loved ones.
# As you say, in modern times it's all about the money.
# Which is the highest order of ghoulishness one can imagine.
# Short of fucking & eating the body, or proclaiming their legacy as ur own.

# Everyone Draws A Line Where They Will Profit From.
# Everyone Has Their Own Kinks.
# Good Information 2 Know For Associates In Ones Life.

Catsmile

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2018, 04:23:46 PM
I'm kinda with you there.  I want to be put in the back of a '70 Chevy Nova at The Body Farm.  No foolin'.  :D

# Would You Settle 4 A Toyota Camry, or VW Golf? 

Father Jack

Freyja's post got me to thinking if an autopsy was done to see if Airyn had "assisted" in Art's passing. An unpleasant thought I wish I hadn't had. I don't know what the mindset of local Pahrumpians is, but it was an unusual May/December relationship, and Airyn being Filipina may have provoked some suspicions. Hope that wasn't the case.

Catsmile

Quote from: ShayP on May 05, 2018, 04:26:28 PM
LOL!  I want to be dead first.   :o  ;)

# No Problem, When U Wanna "Take a Ride"?

Freyja

Quote from: Sean92008 on May 05, 2018, 07:09:56 PM
Could that be Art's final fuck you to the government?

Seriously? to the guvment?? What have you been smoking?

Maybe it was a F/U to us all...just saying....

Catsmile

Quote from: Kolchak on May 05, 2018, 04:27:19 PM
Kaitlin says something sensible and is instantaneously struck down.

# Thanks For the .PNG formatted Image, Sir.

Freyja

Quote from: Father Jack on May 05, 2018, 07:22:00 PM
Freyja's post got me to thinking if an autopsy was done to see if Airyn had "assisted" in Art's passing. An unpleasant thought I wish I hadn't had. I don't know what the mindset of local Pahrumpians is, but it was an unusual May/December relationship, and Airyn being Filipina may have provoked some suspicions. Hope that wasn't the case.

I hope so too, however, from what has been posted, Art died alone with no-one else there...that's why apparently an autopsy was required if what I have read is true.

So why is that?...that no-one was there when Art passed?...no Airyn/Irene, no Heather...no-one?? If he was so ill and allegedly at "death's door" why was no-one there?

Any yeah, IMHO Airyn paid her dues to get what she wanted.

WOTR

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 05, 2018, 07:07:32 PM
Damn I'm glad that I'm not a cynic like all of you are.  I have no doubt that it was love at first keystroke.

DaveScottSOR

Being one of the few token Canadian hosts, I thought you Bellgabbers would appreciate us hosers a little more?  Now I will quietly go sit in the corner and mock Justin Trudeau!  #Peoplekind!

Freyja

Quote from: WOTR on May 05, 2018, 07:29:44 PM
Damn I'm glad that I'm not a cynic like all of you are.  I have no doubt that it was love at first keystroke.

LOL...yeah, more likely at love at the first $$ sign and love at almost tight pussy.

Catsmile

Quote from: brig on May 05, 2018, 04:34:17 PM
I'm so glad she didn't show up for work.  Is that wrong of me?  ???

# Not Really.
# If Rolls Were Reversed.
# I'm Sure She Would Feel The Same Way.
# If That Helps You Feel Any Better.
# MakeHayWhileTheSunShines 

Freyja

Quote from: Catsmile on May 05, 2018, 07:32:03 PM
# Not Really.
# If Rolls Were Reversed.
# I'm Sure She Would Feel The Same Way.
# If That Helps You Feel Any Better.
# MakeHayWhileTheSunShines

WADR these hashtag posts whatever they are make my head hurt.

Write like a normal idiot...please...

Quote from: Freyja on May 05, 2018, 06:51:36 PM
Just mebbee, Irene/Airyn got just what she signed up for with "pay-off" much sooner than she may have expected...remember Art made her change her name.

For fuck sake, they barely knew each other...Ramona wasn't even "cold" yet. She was 22 years old when she married him...Art was what?...almost 40 years older than she was?

As it is told, right or wrong, Irene/Airyn didn't care about Art's show...wasn't even interested if that is true. So what does that tell us??
Why would she care about Heather Wade if she has all the cards, power and $$ in her pocket?

Seems she is finally "free" in her early 30's to do whatever she wants with a pocket full of $$, depending what's in Art's will.

Where the tragedy lies, IMHO is with Asia and the new baby Alex who have lost a father, whether he ever cared to be one or not...he certainly didn't care with his previous children.

Ever think that Airyn/Irene may be thinking ...GAWD, it's finally over?!?!...with some sigh of relief and a pocket full of $$

There's nothing really wrong with that. She gave Art a good final decade and her life was improved dramatically in return.

GravitySucks

Quote from: DaveScottSOR on May 05, 2018, 07:30:44 PM
Being one of the few token Canadian hosts, I thought you Bellgabbers would appreciate us hosers a little more?  Now I will quietly go sit in the corner and mock Justin Trudeau!  #Peoplekind!

No Cup for you. Take off eh?

Freyja

Quote from: TheMan WhoFell ToEarth on May 05, 2018, 07:37:31 PM
There's nothing really wrong with that. She gave Art a good final decade and her life was improved dramatically in return.

Yeah, some could say it's prostitution on both sides...not there there is anything wrong with that...providing agreement

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on May 05, 2018, 07:28:25 PM
I hope so too, however, from what has been posted, Art died alone with no-one else there...that's why apparently an autopsy was required if what I have read is true.

So why is that?...that no-one was there when Art passed?...no Airyn/Irene, no Heather...no-one?? If he was so ill and allegedly at "death's door" why was no-one there?

Any yeah, IMHO Airyn paid her dues to get what she wanted.

They said he was found at 10:30 am. He was always a nightowl. He probably slept late every day. His wife had to get Asia to school because it was a school day and take care of the baby.

I don’t find it odd that she walked in and found him dead.

They might even had separate bedrooms. My grandparents did long before my grandfather turned 70. He snored too much and my grandmother sweated too much. She always made sure he put out on the nights that one of us kids stayed over and they had to share a bed.

PrairieGhost

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 05, 2018, 12:40:24 PM
Cool, early bedtime then. Good host, but not what I was hoping for.

Agreed.

Catsmile

Quote from: WOTR on May 05, 2018, 05:30:06 PM
Stable > Great.  Is Art still on the air, or is George?  Will Amy ever get a affiliate?

I don't like George- but there is something to be said about showing up every night...

# Just Showing Up For Work Is 90% Of Most Jobs
# Yet So Many Fail @ Doing So

SpookyTim

Guys...tonight's Spooky Southcoast just took a far more serious turn...going to be some great stuff

http://www.youtube.com/spookysouthcoast

We'll be live in a few minutes

nika01

What is up with all the
#
#
#
#
Shit? Are humans losing the ability to write coherent thoughts?

Bart Ell

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 05, 2018, 08:00:09 PM
Guys...tonight's Spooky Southcoast just took a far more serious turn...going to be some great stuff

Tim, sweetheart, babycakes - you got your own thread for this type of shilling. You don't want to be seen as gauche, do you?
This thread is about me... and Art.

Lilith

Quote from: SpookyTim on May 05, 2018, 08:00:09 PM

arite!  Thanks for streaming live on youtube :D